WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Eurasia
The World Census recorded sales of fizzy syrup water in order to determine which nations have the largest beverage industries.
As a region, Eurasia is ranked 10,469th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The United Socialist States of United Slavic States of Soviet Russia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Workers of the world, unite!”|
|2.||The United Communes of Cesmenatt||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Communes of the world, unite!”|
|3.||The Theocracy of Tibet1||Democratic Socialists||“Tourism for Development”|
|4.||The Federation of Russia and Europe||Democratic Socialists||“Long live peace, prosperity and unity!”|
|5.||The Federation of Union of Slavic Socialist States||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Power to the people!”|
|6.||The Magical Queendom of Adelien IX||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Dancing all night”|
|7.||The Socialist Commonwealth of Elizabeth||Democratic Socialists||“Peace, Prosperity, equality: forever forward!”|
- : The People's Republic of Antarica departed this region for Dawn.
- : The People's Republic of Antarica arrived from Dawn.
- : The Margraviate of Grand Richese departed this region for Peoples Federation of Qandaristan.
- : The Margraviate of Grand Richese arrived from The Supreme Union.
- : The Federation of Union of Slavic Socialist States arrived from The Pacific.
- : The United Socialist States of United Slavic States of Soviet Russia arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Arabiannation ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Tazbekistan departed this region for USSD.
- : The People's Republic of Tazbekistan arrived from Uzkekistan.
- : Ahfterburthland ceased to exist.
Eurasia Regional Message Board
"There have been 5 bad login attempts since your last successful login."
Always a wonderful message to see when you return!
Anywho, apologies for my absence, I'll be getting caught up with the forums tomorrow and we'll formulate some plans for the coming weeks! As for the question of embassies they mark many regions which share many of the same goals and ideals as Eurasia, and we've worked together in the past through organizations such as the Regional Defense Committee to defend Leftist regions, and deny right-wing regions as platforms of hatred and bigotry.
So I can quote you
Er... That was 1 year and 87 days ago, mate.
It's a shame that nobody's here, but we're beating a corpse in the hopes that it'll get up and move once more.
I know I just couldn't resist :3
Perhaps a little bit late, but Eurasia will move once again, one way or another. I do have a bit of dust to clear away, that's for sure!
Id rather be in Eurasia, then in Eastasia
Post by Lady verona warlov suppressed by a moderator.