WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Eurasia
The World Census measured the rate of desertification in order to calculate which nations have the largest timber industry.
As a region, Eurasia is ranked 12,599th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Republic of Thurgoodlandia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From Many, One”|
|2.||The Socialist Commonwealth of Elizabeth||Democratic Socialists||“Peace, Prosperity, equality: forever forward!”|
|3.||The Magical Queendom of Adelien IX||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Dancing all night”|
|4.||The Socialist Republic of Gonglu||Democratic Socialists||“The unbreakable union!”|
|5.||The Republic of The Russian Soviet Federation||Father Knows Best State||“Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!”|
|6.||The United Communes of Cesmenatt||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Communes of the world, unite!”|
|7.||The Confederacy of Our Union of Soviet Socialist Republics||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!”|
- : The Socialist Republic of Gonglu arrived from Balder.
- : The People's Republic of New Union of Soviet Socialist Republics departed this region for Eastern Europe.
- : The People's Republic of New Union of Soviet Socialist Republics arrived from Eastern Europe.
- : The Republic of The Russian Soviet Federation arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Socialist Commonwealth of Elizabeth arrived from Balder.
- : Regional Founder The Socialist Commonwealth of Elizabeth ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Thurgoodlandia arrived from Atlantis.
- : The Community of Continental Republics departed this region for Europe.
- : Gouliguo ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Republic of Ter Fand Anis departed this region for The Valleys Of Dar.
Eurasia Regional Message Board
Er... That was 1 year and 87 days ago, mate.
It's a shame that nobody's here, but we're beating a corpse in the hopes that it'll get up and move once more.
I know I just couldn't resist :3
Perhaps a little bit late, but Eurasia will move once again, one way or another. I do have a bit of dust to clear away, that's for sure!
Id rather be in Eurasia, then in Eastasia
NationStates is a pretty good "game" :)
Its really hard to keep taxation low without compromising some of your own interests. :(
A zombie horde?! Wow