WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Eurasia
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Eurasia is ranked 16,527th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The United Communes of Cesmenatt||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Communes of the world, unite!”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Our Union of Soviet Socialist Republics||Democratic Socialists||“Пролетарии всех стран, соединяйтесь!”|
|3.||The Socialist Commonwealth of Elizabeth||Democratic Socialists||“Peace, Prosperity, equality: forever forward!”|
|4.||The Magical Queendom of Adelien IX||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Dancing all night”|
|5.||The United Socialist States of Darcyus||Corrupt Dictatorship||“United in friendship and labor”|
|6.||The Community of Continental Republics||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The state sees all!”|
- : The United Socialist States of Darcyus was ejected from the WA for rule violations.
- : The People's Republic of Ruktovakia departed this region for The East Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of Ruktovakia arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The United Socialist States of Darcyus arrived from Galactic Empire.
- : The United Socialist States of Darcyus departed this region for Galactic Empire.
- : The United Socialist States of Darcyus arrived from Kantrias.
- : The Community of Continental Republics arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Confederacy of Our Union of Soviet Socialist Republics arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Republic of The Soviet Socialist Russian Federation departed this region for Geopolity.
- : The Self-Declared Territory of Russia and Europe departed this region for Commonwealth of Liberty.
Eurasia Regional Message Board
Er... That was 1 year and 87 days ago, mate.
It's a shame that nobody's here, but we're beating a corpse in the hopes that it'll get up and move once more.
I know I just couldn't resist :3
Perhaps a little bit late, but Eurasia will move once again, one way or another. I do have a bit of dust to clear away, that's for sure!
Id rather be in Eurasia, then in Eastasia
Post by Lady verona warlov suppressed by a moderator.
NationStates is a pretty good "game" :)
Its really hard to keep taxation low without compromising some of your own interests. :(
A zombie horde?! Wow