WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Galliant Toes
Ether is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Ether
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, Ether is ranked 395th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Colony of Galliant Toes||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Generic Offensive Comment”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Glass Gallows and Ether.
- : The Republic of Galiantus III departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Colony of Galliant Toes ejected The Republic of Galiantus III from the region.
- : The Colony of Galliant Toes ordered the closure of embassies between Ether and Glass Gallows.
- : The Stainless Steel of Ss departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Colony of Galliant Toes ejected The Stainless Steel of Ss from the region.
- : The Federation of Grimsdell Forest departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Colony of Galliant Toes ejected The Federation of Grimsdell Forest from the region.
- : The Last One of DP departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Colony of Galliant Toes ejected The Last One of DP from the region.
Ether Regional Message Board
who owns these others?
Aaaand the giant roadblock is back. Here's to another couple months of absolutely nothing happening.
Way to play the game Galliant Toes.
Not want to actually do anything to help the region other than complain that nobody else is doing anything? OK. Let's make some changes.
Firstly, give the founder to someone who cares about the region rather than kick me and then do absolutely nothing other than make your first rmb post in 2 years and 290 days. Quite impressive.
Second, don't cte at all as it's kind of a giveaway that you really don't care.
Thirdly, don't camp in a region you never belonged to as the holder of a puppet given to you through several hands and pretend it's anything other than that.
Fourthly, you're now kicking out genuine natives from the region which is proof only of your petulance and lack of class.
Fifthly, don't go blaming others when the only activity you've done here in years is appoint me officer and repeatedly expire... oh, as well as kick me out, reverse the unflattering wfe and suppress this post.
And rather than go on, I'll leave it at that.
You don't belong here and never will.
Ah Ether, I remember when you were actually something other than... whatever the hell you are now.
1. Was the first time I've actually been summoned here.
2. Some people have lives to live, emergencies to work past and problems that need overcoming before any kind of a virtual life can exist.
3. I was here long before the raid.
4. You wanted change, AFAIK that's the first time anyone was ejected since the refounding and it was to send a message. Which is why you weren't banned.
5. And that message obviously didn't get through to you. What makes a region great is not 1 person who can secure the region. What makes a region great is it's nations. I gave you the power with which you were supposed to help the region. Which you have repeatedly shunned, abused and generally not helped anything at all. So ok, I'll do as you ask. But I can't kick you out as you already left. I did the next best thing. WFE was irrelevant and oppressive so that has now been cleansed. And how will suppressing your post help anything?
Expected suppression was based on previous form and it's lack has more to do with me saying you would do so I'd imagine. And yes we all have lives to live mystery ruler, but we don't all take on roles we are plainly unable to fulfill. Your 'message' was basically, 'You're not doing what I myself cannot, therefore begone'. 2 years and 290 days since your last rmb post mate, and it took petty vandalism to get you to do so. Handing off a degree of power and then complaining I didn't do your job is kind of backwards.
Negativity? Sure, look at the situation! A region I once enjoyed was tossed into the wind by defenders in a secret founder giveaway to someone unknown so they could do nothing with it. Better it had been kept as a TBR trophy than the UDL meddled, claimed some sort of win and left us to rot. For YEARS.
Remember Tiamat? Remember Aretism? It may be that you know the names but the forces they represent seem beyond you, which is a shame. Anyway, I won't be back. I was only trying for posterity's sake to get the region, but was never happy to do anything with it while you had the founder and remain resolutely inactive and unidentified. You're clearly happy to be a hermit in a dead region, so I'll let nature take it's course and you can all cte in your own time and the region can disappear eventually and be forgotten by all but a few.
It's not a virtual life if you do nothing, it's a virtual existence.
Oh believe me I've scoured the message board history. Once there was an active founder trying to engage the region, yet there was a single nation constantly spouting negativity and running everything down. Wonder why everything died off? Yup, it's that one nation. But still without that involvement this region now has the potential to flourish.
R.I.P Ether, you used to be something...