WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Tortoisera
Last WA Update:
EQDverse contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in EQDverse
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, EQDverse is ranked 22,371st in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Bad Witch 17||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mostly Harmless”|
|2.||The Dominion of Casc13||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The ones before are uniquely named”|
|3.||The Empire of Anakin Skywalker||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Patience is a slow killer”|
|4.||The Republic of Kom Petatriamence||Democratic Socialists||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
- : The Holy Empire of Bad Witch 17 arrived from Birb.
- : The Dominion of Casc13 arrived from Birb.
- : Embassy cancelled between Plum Island and EQDverse.
- : The Republic of Dancer4 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Republic of Dancer4 ordered the closure of embassies between EQDverse and Plum Island.
- : The Republic of Dancer4 abolished the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Dancer4 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Most Serene Republic of East Isles12 departed this region for Birb.
- : The Republic of Dancer4 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Dancer4 appointed The Republic of Dancer4 as NP@ with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in EQDverse.
EQDverse Regional Message Board
After Ieskario's comment, the thought has come to mind whether to explore other regions since this region is rather, well, inactive for the most part. If things don't go as planned I may return but we'll see.
we are in agreement aswell, the entirety of the empire will be leaving the region for resource purposes
Sorry for my recent inactivity, a lot has been going on for me.
27 nukes will be coming in your direction, keep an eye on the incoming section when they pop up and click destroy (it will cost you some shield so get some of that)
After a while of considering, I think I might be moving out of the region as well.
With the loss of our most influential business partners, the Veneran Corporation's stock has been going down. We're not in danger of our profits being in the red for a while, but we may look for other options to move our headquarters to for a better local trade market.
Since Z-Day's coming around, we'll hold off on that thought for now, since new nations coming in near that day attract suspicion, and a corporation with a suspicious first impression make for horrible first stock trading days.
It's time. I am leaving for pastures new. So long, and thanks for all the money.
I guess we've been raided.