WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
EQDverse contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in EQDverse
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, EQDverse is ranked 18,073rd in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Empire of Anakin Skywalker||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Patience is a slow killer”|
|2.||The Republic of Kom Petatriamence||Democratic Socialists||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
- : The Dominion of British Brittany departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Federation of New Russian Directorate departed this region for Empire of Novaya Equestria.
- : The Democratic States of TLS 29 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : Xadrya 73 departed this region for 3 Guys.
- : The Endless Boredom of Frantic Refreshing departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Passionate Rider of Florita departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Colony of 5 The Hierophant departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Endless Boredom of Frantic Refreshing arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Colony of 5 The Hierophant arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Passionate Rider of Florita arrived from Artificial Solar System.
EQDverse Regional Message Board
After Ieskario's comment, the thought has come to mind whether to explore other regions since this region is rather, well, inactive for the most part. If things don't go as planned I may return but we'll see.
we are in agreement aswell, the entirety of the empire will be leaving the region for resource purposes
Sorry for my recent inactivity, a lot has been going on for me.
27 nukes will be coming in your direction, keep an eye on the incoming section when they pop up and click destroy (it will cost you some shield so get some of that)
After a while of considering, I think I might be moving out of the region as well.
With the loss of our most influential business partners, the Veneran Corporation's stock has been going down. We're not in danger of our profits being in the red for a while, but we may look for other options to move our headquarters to for a better local trade market.
Since Z-Day's coming around, we'll hold off on that thought for now, since new nations coming in near that day attract suspicion, and a corporation with a suspicious first impression make for horrible first stock trading days.
It's time. I am leaving for pastures new. So long, and thanks for all the money.
I guess we've been raided.