WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in England
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, England is ranked 6,699th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Empire of Cranium||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Bigger the Empire, Better the Empire”|
|2.||The Marauding Army of Viteliu||Father Knows Best State||“Marauding army of Viteliu enters the battlefield”|
|3.||The DREAM of Neverland||Capitalist Paradise||“Slogan”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Dabirion||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Democracies deserve to die”|
|5.||The Seven Sons of Oriol||Father Knows Best State||“Bow!”|
|6.||The Monarchy of Mishagan||Moralistic Democracy||“Mirana Umana Ruranam”|
|7.||The Democratic States of Sniff Clans of Doom||Corrupt Dictatorship||“motto”|
|8.||The Rivers of London of The Folly||Iron Fist Consumerists||“metropolitan magical mayhem”|
|9.||The United Kingdom of Earl Thevia||Iron Fist Socialists||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|10.||The Viking Realm of Honfol||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Live loud, live twice!”|
- : The protoss fleet ceased to exist.
- : Hampheath ceased to exist.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Jordan X Why Not departed this region for Devide by Zero.
- : R3-s6 ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Does Anyone Love Me departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Kingdom of Angle-Saxon departed this region for Eurth.
- : The Kingdom of Angle-Saxon arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Traitorous Harlot 71 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The End Times of XK-Class End of the World Scenario departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Strength of The United Universe lost WA Delegate status.
England Regional Message Board
1. Doesn't seem to be.
2. You'll need to be in the World Assembly. Then you'll need to get enough endorsements from other WA Members in England.
Have a nice day.
Have a nice day too. It's good to have young people around, even if they sometimes appear a little hectic.
England with its green and pleasant land, welcome to our quiet region, why not play a round of golf or watch some cricket whilst you are here?
Invaders are not welcome- we will wave our fists angrily in your general direction if you try to upset us!
And then there are people like Wizard and Detective Chief Inspector Thomas Nightingale, who was born in 1900 and doesn't seem to take the aging business seriously...
I have met some excellent detective chief inspectors. And retired chiefs of Scotland Yard. Always such considerate gentlemen.