WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Holy Empire of Tyrr
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in England
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, England is ranked 8,790th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Knighthood of Thur||Father Knows Best State||“United we stand!”|
|2.||The Set In A Silver Sea of This England||Corporate Police State||“Out! Out! Holy Cross!”|
|3.||The Protectorate of QQBar||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We Will Endure”|
|4.||The Viking Realm of Honfol||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Live loud, live twice!”|
|5.||The Seven Sons of Oriol||Father Knows Best State||“Bow!”|
|6.||The County of Forfarshire||Right-wing Utopia||“Lippen on Angus”|
|7.||The County of Dorset||Moralistic Democracy||“Who's Afear'd”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Suthsaexe||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Seely Sussex for everlasting.”|
|9.||The Dixon of Dock Green||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Hello, hello, hello”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Sussex by the Sea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We wunt be druv!”|
- : The Knighthood of Thur arrived from The Eternal Scholars.
- : The Military Republic of Columbia01 of the region Conservative Confederation proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Chesire of the region The United of Conservative Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Jers arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of GreaterToronto of the region Hullensia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of QQBar arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The CITY STATE of ILHAS MODENNA of the region ATLANTIC ADMINISTRATIVE REGION withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Principality of PARLLERMO of the region ATLANTIC ADMINISTRATIVE REGION proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between House of Lancaster of Wessex and England.
- : The Empire of His Majesty arrived from Lazarus.
England Regional Message Board
Awaiting the return of our founder I'll lock the region to keep it safe.
Bishop Asser and England mysterion
Good idea. Has the founder been gone for extended periods before?
Aaaaah! I feel trampled on!
*Hey, moose, no chewing my hair!*
The Founder has returned.
What happened? I only popped out for some tea.
Welcome back! A little hiccup a few months ago. ;)
Thank you, I can see we are war torn. Did most of the nations mostly relocate? The password protection looks like it hammered us.