by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Enadia Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .714715716717718719720. . .740741»

Thelemien wrote:athiesm.

Then I guess you're a pagan?

...

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:Then I guess you're a pagan?

no
no
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
no

Please keep your religious talk/debate minor or expand it via discord if you wish. When you meet someone for the first time don't talk about religion, politics, or income. There may be a new region here who is like that new person you meet. Thanks =)

Flyingseagull wrote:Please keep your religious talk/debate minor or expand it via discord if you wish. When you meet someone for the first time don't talk about religion, politics, or income. There may be a new region here who is like that new person you meet. Thanks =)

Yeah, I am joking. Always am. I would take it to Discord, but I can't get Discord, never have been able too.

Thelemien wrote:...
no
no
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
no

lol

As a french themed nation, I feel it is my duty to applaud the 500+ firefighters who worked to salvage the burning Notre Dame Cathedral today. Today is a tragedy not only for the people of France but for the art community and architecture communities alike. With a beautiful, vibrant history dating back to the 1163 commission of the church by Maurice de Sully, its truthfully is a devastation to see Notre Dame go up in flames.

Flyingseagull wrote:Please keep your religious talk/debate minor or expand it via discord if you wish. When you meet someone for the first time don't talk about religion, politics, or income. There may be a new region here who is like that new person you meet. Thanks =)

All the gods are dead. No one trusts politicians because they get paid too much to get too little done.

Bridgett wrote:All the gods are dead. No one trusts politicians because they get paid too much to get too little done.

I disagree with your first statement but agree with your second (for most of them, anyway).

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:I disagree with your first statement but agree with your second (for most of them, anyway).

50% acceptance is better than I expected. I just wanted a rise out of Flyingseagull
Also, the grammar in the poll is like totally messed up. It is more humiliating than a minor religious discussion Flyingseagull

Bridgett wrote:50% acceptance is better than I expected. I just wanted a rise out of Flyingseagull
Also, the grammar in the poll is like totally messed up. It is more humiliating than a minor religious discussion Flyingseagull

Lol. Agreed.

Bridgett wrote:50% acceptance is better than I expected. I just wanted a rise out of Flyingseagull
Also, the grammar in the poll is like totally messed up. It is more humiliating than a minor religious discussion Flyingseagull

lol its not super bad but yeah its a lol thing

Flyingseagull wrote:lol its not super bad but yeah its a lol thing

The poll should say: "Should our military be raiders, defenders, or a bit of both?"

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:The poll should say: "Should our military be raiders, defenders, or a bit of both?"

"Should be we defend, raiding, or both military should be?"

Uringuitiro wrote:"Should be we defend, raiding, or both military should be?"

lol

I think the question should be "Can our military raid, defend or do both with any amount of cohesion/success?"

Bridgett wrote:I think the question should be "Can our military raid, defend or do both with any amount of cohesion/success?"

Why are you such an antagonist? lol.

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:Why are you such an antagonist? lol.

She's just like that. After a while you'll get used to it.

The Federal Government of Iowa wrote:Why are you such an antagonist? lol.

Because she is right. The small group that wanted to try out a different path had completely botched it all up. That lot would of been standing in an open field hiding behind each other and yelling "they can't see us" in a game of basketball (as in they don't know what's going on). Hopefully Flyingseagull does a better job then the last group. I have faith.

United Republic Empire wrote:Because she is right. The small group that wanted to try out a different path had completely botched it all up. That lot would of been standing in an open field hiding behind each other and yelling "they can't see us" in a game of basketball (as in they don't know what's going on). Hopefully Flyingseagull does a better job then the last group. I have faith.

Why?

United Republic Empire wrote:Because she is right. The small group that wanted to try out a different path had completely botched it all up. That lot would of been standing in an open field hiding behind each other and yelling "they can't see us" in a game of basketball (as in they don't know what's going on). Hopefully Flyingseagull does a better job then the last group. I have faith.

I understand metaphors. -_-

Post by Franchestolia suppressed by a moderator.

Franchestolia wrote:Hello lads

Hei kid

Post by Franchestolia suppressed by a moderator.

Franchestolia wrote:Hello, I'm the one who the cool kids in Sonindia call Franch (I'm generally disliked in that region after pulling some stunt that the admins of that region want to have a "fair trial" for lol).

Ha! Enadia doesn't have trials generally. But as long as you do a favor or two for Harry *wink wink* he's loyal enough.

Franchestolia wrote:Hello, I'm the one who the cool kids in Sonindia call Franch (I'm generally disliked in that region after pulling some stunt that the admins of that region want to have a "fair trial" for lol).

lol. I hope you can find a good home here, buddy. Actually, I came here after being exiled by my old region... *shudder*.

«12. . .714715716717718719720. . .740741»

Advertisement