WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Avadam Inn, Lardyland, The Great Universe, The Dank Meme Alliance, Elparia, SECFanatics, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Future Earth, League of the United Tribes of Dakia, Existence, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Galactic Empire of Britain, THE NORTH Heart, and The Embassy.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in Empires United
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, Empires United is ranked 22,791st in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Borderlands of Sleeveless Snakes||Anarchy||“We didnít start the fire”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Radronia||Anarchy||“Enter Sandman”|
|3.||The Bloody Blue Empire of Malionintan||Corrupt Dictatorship||“They started it!”|
|4.||The Red Empire of Hyperaccelerated Dragon||Capitalist Paradise||“Too weak, too slow!”|
|5.||The Holy Red Empire of Dushildehaka||Capitalist Paradise||“Back in my day, Nation States was no game...”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Warzone Asia and Empires United.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Yeet Army and Empires United.
- : The Republic of Katz Kingdom A2 of the region Warzone Asia ordered the closure of its embassy in Empires United.
- : The Holy Black Dictatorship of Ballpit Mothership of the region The Yeet Army ordered the closure of its embassy in Empires United.
- : Embassy cancelled between Empires Reunited and Empires United.
- : Pork and spoons ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between New Epinadia and Empires United.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and Empires United.
- : Unrealistia of the region New Epinadia ordered the closure of its embassy in Empires United.
- : The Holy Red Empire of Dushildehaka agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
Empires United Regional Message Board
Thereís nothing more I can do without killing you completely.
Militarise me so i can kill TBH zombies
I shouldíve suppressed my posts a loooong time ago.
This is it, guys - the end.
Aye, itís been fun.