WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of EoE Founder
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Empires of Earth
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Empires of Earth is ranked 8,525th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Queendom of EoE Founder||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Lain's Landing is Inevitable”|
|2.||The Isolated Kingdom of Reseda Island||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It's a long day livin' in Reseda”|
|3.||The Holy Nomad Nation of Castiel||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I Don't Understand, why...why do I need a Motto?”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Greater Winterfell||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Winter is Coming”|
|5.||The Bastion of Kosovo Island||Father Knows Best State||“Peace was Never an Option”|
- : The Fiefdom of JBI departed this region for Violet Irises.
- : The Community of Sapphire Guards of the region The Royal House of Waldora proposed constructing embassies.
- : The ƃuᴉɯoɔ sᴉ ʞɔnp of New Ducklands of the region Rossferry proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Tri10 departed this region for United Defenders Federation.
- : The Empire of Tri10 arrived from Hellirinn.
- : The Isolated Kingdom of Reseda Island arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Isolated Kingdom of Reseda Island ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Victortopia of the region Region Mexicana Mundial proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Greater Winterfell arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Kingdom of Greater Winterfell ceased to exist.