WA Delegate (non-executive): The Neofeudal Badlands of HolyNus (elected )
Founder: The Imperial Majesty of King John XI
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Empire of Oceania
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Empire of Oceania is ranked 17,331st in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Principality of Roland raided as he||Anarchy||“Raid all day”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Anaxagoras 30||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Puppeteer ”|
|3.||The Imperial Majesty of King John XI||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hail the King!”|
|4.||The Shogunate of Women of The Knockout Gun Gals||Democratic Socialists||“For new era of prosperity and glory! ”|
|5.||The Empire of Great Celtic Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live together, work together, fight together”|
|6.||The Peoples Goverment of Corcation||Democratic Socialists||“Serve the country, serve the people”|
|7.||The Neofeudal Badlands of HolyNus||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“A new Dawn, a new Day”|
- : The Protectorate of Anaxagoras 30 arrived from Down with Zacher.
- : The Borderlands of Sonagusupnonoa departed this region for Aenaroth.
- : The Borderlands of Sonagusupnonoa arrived from Australian Capital Territory.
- : The Neofeudal Badlands of HolyNus updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Neofeudal Badlands of HolyNus created a new regional poll: "What would you rather be?".
- : The Principality of Roland raided as he arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Peoples Goverment of Corcation arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Peoples Goverment of Corcation ceased to exist.
- : Preutuoriepesz ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Majesty of King John XI rejected Regionless's request for regional embassies.
Empire of Oceania Regional Message Board
Why you even have radioactive raccoon anyway?
I'm sure they will take what we have.
Good question. Because I didn't want to kill the poor thing once I got it out of the break room. And plus, who wouldn't have a radioactive and potentially dangerous wild animal in their arsenal?
Very true, I'm very jealous of your radioactive raccoon. I thought about sending someone over to take it from you. Lucky I didn't do that...
Ugh hate when I forget to log in when I look at it everyday and forget to log in -.-
New poll, updated factbook, and nonsense.
Being two separate zombies would be very interesting.
Non hilarious thing. Whatever it is.
You silly, silly nation. Very well, you are not humourous anymore.
Maybe that's the joke though. They're playing the good ol' switcheroo by taking something not hilarious and in turn being hilarious.