WA Delegate: The EPCOT and Conch Republic of Timmy City (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Sunalaya, Strategos Prime, Atlas, International Republican Union, United Federation of Planets, United Empire of Islam, Hellenic Civilization, Eastern Roman Empire, The Republic Nations, Nintendo, Astyria, Greater Dienstad, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Illuminati, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Continent of Xenonia, and 20 others.Eladen, Nelborne Union, League of Christian Nations, U R N, The Species Alliance, The Dirt Alliance, The Embassy, The Meme Must Go On, The Bar on the corner of every region, Asiana, Matheo, Avadam Inn, Dauiland, International Debating Area, Regionless, The United Islands of the Atlantic, Salutations, Lardyland, Kingdom of Adonai, and Barbaria.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Empire of Andrew
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Empire of Andrew is ranked 22,761st in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Protectorate of The Raven Technocracy||New York Times Democracy||“For Science And Society!”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Kon Kans||Moralistic Democracy||“For The People of Sotj Estrj!”|
|3.||The Empire of Oceara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sapience is Beauty, Persistence is Victory!”|
|4.||The State of The Orson Empire||Left-wing Utopia||“Victory for Orson”|
|5.||The Empire of Socialist Republic of Andrew||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Legacies don't make men, men make legacies”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of United Kingdom of Poland||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Live and Let live”|
|7.||The Second Great Imperium of Corsahnim||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The greatest nations require the strongest wills of men”|
|8.||The Império Constitucional of Novo Wagondia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Forward, Upward, Onward Together”|
|9.||The Infinite Empire of Cybus1||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nos autem vitam et mortem.”|
|10.||The Democratic Republic of The Unified Nations of Felucia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Primogénitus ex cineribus bellum ex luce mundi.”|
- : The Protectorate of Kon Kans arrived from Lezra.
- : The Chungkuo of The Kuomintang of the region Union of Nationalists proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder Imperospheric reclaimation ceased to exist.
- : The Império Constitucional of Novo Wagondia updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Embassy established between Empire of Andrew and Barbaria.
- : The United Peoples Democratic RE of New Makasta of the region Micro Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The EPCOT and Conch Republic of Timmy City agreed to construct embassies with Barbaria.
- : The Caerokian Empire of Berukio Imperiuk of the region Barbaria proposed constructing embassies.
- : Imperospheric reclaimation arrived from Osiris.
- : The Império Constitucional of Novo Wagondia updated the World Factbook entry.
Empire of Andrew Regional Message Board
The Sterkian battlegroup opened up, the Electromasters utilizing their 'Railgun' ability to launch projectiles at extreme speed toward Elizabeth.
The rest of the forces waited for extra orders, they needed to know how Elizabeth would respond to the initial attack.
Elizabeth would slow briefly, allowing Koenig to score a few hits. Forge and the Electromancers would have their projectiles abruptly fall to the ground. Sokolov appeared in a burst of lightning, chanting in Latin, strange bursts of magic racing toward Elizabeth. She glared at him, tendrils bursting from the ground to seize him. A shield formed around him, electricity frying the tendrils.
Elizabeth seemed to concentrate, and then, hundreds of tendrils were shooting out toward everyone, to try to infect or impale and kill them. Alex formed a shield around her to try to intercept them, but it quickly shattered.
Alejandro would be reinforced by the teleportation of both Klein and Mobius, as the three would all cast Soul Arrows to fire fragments of their own souls at the tendrils which upon getting close enough would allow the three Soul mages to cast a spell to convert the tendrils to light before recalling their soul arrows back to their bodies.
As the fighting commenced, a group of Jedi sent by the Republic would maintain some distance from Elizabeth in order to prepare themselves for Battle Meditation. They hoped that by raising the mental and physical efficiency of their allies, as well as possibly demoralizing Elizabeth, they could gain an advantage over Alexander's former lover. If Elizabeth is too powerful for the demoralizing effects of Battle Meditation, then the Jedi would have to resort to slowing her down to the best of their abilities.
Prime Minister Barrachina has introduced a new bill into the Chamber of Deputies, aimed at dramatically boosting the Wagain space industry. The multi-billion dollar Horizons Act (2019) has several major components:
1. Private companies who devote a high percentage of their budget to advanced research in space exploration, and operate either manufacturing or research facilities within Wagondia, will be eligible for a substantial corporate tax abatement. In an effort to nurture its domestic industry, the government will reserve a portion of its launch and construction contracts for businesses headquartered in Wagondia.
2. Funds will be provided for the expansion and refurbishment of the Guiana Space Center in Kourou, currently our most significant spaceport. The Alcântara Launch Center, just outside of São Luís, will be significantly upgraded to handle heavy rockets and human spaceflight operations, becoming a secondary site for major spaceflight initiatives.
3. Funds will be set aside for the provision of public research grants at 25 leading Wagain universities, to be joined by another 25 within two years. These grants will cover post-doctoral research in a diverse range of space-related fields, including astrophysics, astronomy, biology, medicine, meteorology, materials science, and engineering. Universities will also be incentivized to create undergraduate and graduate departments in space science, and market these programs to Wagain youth.
4. The budget of the Imperial Wagain Space Agency (IWSA) will be nearly doubled, with specific directives to increase public awareness of space exploration, facilitate multi-national research and design projects, and increase the scale and complexity of Wagain space infrastructure (such as satellites, rovers, and space stations).
The Horizons Act, should it become law, will help to remedy the longstanding imbalance between Wagondia's great power status on Earth and relatively small presence in space. While it will be an expensive undertaking, supporters believe such a dedicated push for scientific advancement will benefit all facets of society, raising Wagondia's national profile and allowing us to become a global leader in the next generation of scientific exploration and discovery.
Elizabeth, in response, would stop attacking an concentrate. All around her, biomass began to spread exponentially, large pustules growing. Six pustules formed, and six large organisms, quadrupeds with large muscles protected under plates of hardened biomass armor, emerged, sharp claws at the end of their limbs, tendrils emerging from their shoulders to seize targets and infect them. Hunters. The Hunters began charging the Soul Mages, arrows intercepted by a shimmering green shield of psionic energy Elizabeth had set up.
Elizabeth was confused. Her head was spinning, full of visions of Alex dead, or spurning her for someone else. The shields protecting the Hunters flickered and failed as she tried to clear her head, trying to locate the source of this unwelcome intrusion.
As she focused on the Jedi’s interference, Sokolov began preparing a highly forbidden ritual from the Necronomicon, painting patterns of blood on the ground and lighting candles. Alex looked at him in bewilderment.
“What are you doing? A ritual in combat?”
“ARE YOU INSANE?”
“I believe you already know the answer to that! And it will help, it doesn’t want its entertainment threatened by the hivemind!”
Koenig kept firing from a distance, a series of Assaultrons teleporting in, lasers charging to blast the distracted Elizabeth as Forge fired round after round into her.
The Ocearan Standard Issue rifle of the Great African War became the Symbol of Militias & Revolutionaries in the Ocearan Sphere of Influence. This was due to the fact that tens of million of them were built, were easy to operate, fast to produce, and had immense ammo capacity (instead of a traditional detachable box magazine, the ammo was inside the sling which attached to the top of the rifle and had hundreds of rounds feeding into the rifle by gravity.) -- all combined with the sheer volumes of the rifles that were sent to the Federalists in their struggles against the Monarchists and the Independent Warlords.
These rifles, despite their status as "moderately-effective" cheap mass-produced weapons for mass mobilization forces, continued to find use for an incredibly long time after they were discarded by any of the world's militaries among Revolutionaries and Militias sympathetic to the Ocearans. It is the AK-47 of the Ocearan World.
I’m thinking about Thrax and his history. I’m thinking he might be one of the oldest Ancients known to exist, far older than the Eichhorsts, perhaps even being turned or created (directly by Elizabeth) before the Rebellion.
Thoughts, if any?
From Sokolov’s bloody ritual painting, after quite a bit of chanting from him, a figure made of shadows materialized, wearing a suit, with red eyes but few other features.
Nyarlathotep looked around, locking eyes with Elizabeth.
“Nyarlathotep. Did you come here to die?”
Alex raised an eyebrow. They knew each other? That was somewhat surprising.
Forge peppered Nyarlathotep with bullets, only for him to casually direct them back in his direction with a wave.
“I’m not here to kill you, at least not now. I’m here for her.”
He drew a dagger covered in runes from thin air, and outstretched his free hand toward Elizabeth, purple lightning racing toward her.
Alex took this opportunity to ram his hand into the ground. A series of large biomass spikes burst from the ground and impaled Elizabeth, suspending her, briefly open to attack. A few more Hunters grew from the ground and headed over to Alex, only for him to use his free hand to shoot bundles of tendrils at them, temporarily snaring them so others could kill them. He needed to concentrate to keep Elizabeth from just destroying the spikes and freeing herself. Elizabeth was still seemingly focusing on her inner conflict rather than the world around her, though more pustules grew from the ground, spawning three former physics, their bodies augmented with Redlight. One of them was the Orsonian psychic who had been infected, his uniform in tatters, but powers undiminished. Elizabeth’s voice directed him.
“Kill or infect them all, but spare Alexander. He will be mine again in time, but the others are disposable if they cannot join us.”
One of them, a former Banshee, began battling the Soul Mages, hurling telekinetic projectiles and sending bouts of magical flame shooting toward them. The other sent lightning toward Nyarlathotep, as well as intercepting the lightning sent from him, biomass writhing as he was hit. The Orsonian was given more freedom, Elizabeth trusting his judgement, giving it something approaching free will, still devoted to Redlight and Elizabeth but with the ability to operate mostly independently.