by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Eientei Gensokyo Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,4251,4261,4271,4281,4291,4301,431. . .1,4941,495»

Kavotik Ceru wrote:"Really..."

"Yes."

Can both of you just STOP??

We're all outsiders!

Hikxx wrote:Can both of you just STOP??

"No. You stop existing."

United Cult of Britain wrote:We're all outsiders!

"I know that you're all Outsiders."

Dominion Remnants wrote:"I know that you're all Outsiders."

"You are an insider. Or, as most people prefer to call it, an isolationist."

Dominion Remnants wrote:"No. You stop existing."

Pretty much expected reply from you. If you aren't protected by the goddess, my hand might be the last to touch your skin.

Kavotik Ceru wrote:"You are an insider. Or, as most people prefer to call it, an isolationist."

"What's wrong with being an isolationist? You know, we could have never met if i actually got my way. A very long time ago, i was planning to isolate my home universe from the rest of the multiverse. But i never got the chance to do so. Why? Outsiders kept attacking us, destroyed Gensokyo and Engima, forcing us to re-create it once again. Then we dealt with those Outsiders. Then it was peaceful for a while. We were just relaxing for like, maybe, a couple of months? It was nice. Until another Outsider appeared, started a black market on my damn world. We told them to leave, and they refused. So we chased those pigs out. Then they came back with a fleet of space ships and gassed Gensokyo. We cannot fully isolate because if we do, Outsiders will come anyway. And that is why we must strike first at the Outsiders, so that they cannot attack us first. Outsiders are not to be trusted. Outsiders exist only to hurt us. To destroy us. And we must destroy them first before they can destroy us."

Hikxx wrote:Pretty much expected reply from you. If you aren't protected by the goddess, my hand might be the last to touch your skin.

"Nah it would probably be Varel's hammer again."

Dominion Remnants wrote:"What's wrong with being an isolationist? You know, we could have never met if i actually got my way. A very long time ago, i was planning to isolate my home universe from the rest of the multiverse. But i never got the chance to do so. Why? Outsiders kept attacking us, destroyed Gensokyo and Engima, forcing us to re-create it once again. Then we dealt with those Outsiders. Then it was peaceful for a while. We were just relaxing for like, maybe, a couple of months? It was nice. Until another Outsider appeared, started a black market on my damn world. We told them to leave, and they refused. So we chased those pigs out. Then they came back with a fleet of space ships and gassed Gensokyo. We cannot fully isolate because if we do, Outsiders will come anyway. And that is why we must strike first at the Outsiders, so that they cannot attack us first. Outsiders are not to be trusted. Outsiders exist only to hurt us. To destroy us. And we must destroy them first before they can destroy us."

Well you can go isolated for now because what I'm seeing here is that you want more recognition, like "I'm here, come and attack". And you keep threatening the others that isn't in your family and forced them to attack. Maybe the "outsiders" of yours that were attacking your place before just want to protect themselves from your threat and pretty much just to shout your mouth off. But well apparently they still failed and turns out the others that were not even know or care about your version of "outsiders" get yelled and threatened just like "them" used to before.

Don't force the destiny to repeat itself but try to avoid it from happening again like your idea by going isolated.

Dominion Remnants wrote:"What's wrong with being an isolationist? You know, we could have never met if i actually got my way. A very long time ago, i was planning to isolate my home universe from the rest of the multiverse. But i never got the chance to do so. Why? Outsiders kept attacking us, destroyed Gensokyo and Engima, forcing us to re-create it once again. Then we dealt with those Outsiders. Then it was peaceful for a while. We were just relaxing for like, maybe, a couple of months? It was nice. Until another Outsider appeared, started a black market on my damn world. We told them to leave, and they refused. So we chased those pigs out. Then they came back with a fleet of space ships and gassed Gensokyo. We cannot fully isolate because if we do, Outsiders will come anyway. And that is why we must strike first at the Outsiders, so that they cannot attack us first. Outsiders are not to be trusted. Outsiders exist only to hurt us. To destroy us. And we must destroy them first before they can destroy us."

"There is nothing wrong with being an isolationist. However, abusing it in a way that allows you to insult and slander 'outsiders' is crude and wrong."

Hikxx wrote: This... Is difficult....
Well....since you're my allies you do have the upper hand in this.... However everything exist is not free.... So....

How about we settle it like this. Donít betray your allies and you donít have to deal with me... as for Ridley. I wish to parlay.

Hikxx wrote:Maybe the "outsiders" of yours that were attacking your place before just want to protect themselves from your threat and pretty much just to shout your mouth off.

"That is funny. Very funny. Because we literally never met them before they attacked. And we also never attacked them first. Let me write something down...

How we started to hate the first Outsiders, well, the Goldhammer Dwarves. We didn't attack them at first, but they began to illegally enter our world and claim it as their own and then Varel began to kill us and steal the souls of our fallen and used those to create children of our fallen Sisters. They kept coming back and we chased them away over and over again. What happens next you ask? Guess what happens next. Varel ends up in Outsider territory. And I am not allowed to do anything to that bastard over there. Because they were 'neutral' in it. Some Outsiders promised me that they would help me bring those bastards to justice, but did that ever happen? No. It never happened. Not only did they backstab me, but they also lied to me. They broke their promise. Outsiders are liars. Then the traitor mistress decided to strike and try to take control of The Dominion, which was never going to happen. But by doing so she held my Daughter Emily hostage, which didn't take long. But in that time a very well known Outsider who broke his promise to me started to help the traitor mistress and helped her escape. Then a war broke out because of it. The Interdimensional Federation - Co-Prosperity war. Well, technically we didn't really do much like we are doing right now. Until they destroyed New Gensokyo with a planet buster. And that was the final god damn straw. I wasn't going to sit there anymore and do nothing.

How did that black market thing happen? Why did they attack? Well, first of all. We didn't even know them. They were different from those filthy evil Outsiders. Well, not anymore. We chased them away for even being here in the first place. Oh you will probably say that i should have asked nicely? Well, funny you ask that. BECAUSE I DID. We asked them nicely to leave, multiple god damn times. Then we even warned them. And then they didn't leave still. Then they brought in troops to the black market and then we decided to just kill all the outsider civilians in the black market while their military fled from the site. They used that as a justification to attack us, while they were traspassing in the first place. They then gassed us. But they did not only gas us, oh no. Outsiders love to do much more than that. They kidnapped some of us and began using them as slaves. And one even became a... ... Let's say that that it was very lewd and very rude... ... Eventually that person was saved. But we cannot trust you Outsider filth. I hope that all of you monsters die... All of you must die... You should not exist. NONE OF YOU SHOULD EXIST!"

Kavotik Ceru wrote:"There is nothing wrong with being an isolationist. However, abusing it in a way that allows you to insult and slander 'outsiders' is crude and wrong."

"You monsters need to be exterminated before you infest the multiverse with your kind! WE. MUST. PURGE. YOU."

Dominion Remnants wrote:"You monsters need to be exterminated before you infest the multiverse with your kind! WE. MUST. PURGE. YOU."

"And how are you going to do that, isolationist?"

Kavotik Ceru wrote:"And how are you going to do that, isolationist?"

"Patience."

Dominion Remnants wrote:"Patience."

"Haha! You think we will just keel over and die? Waiting for an opponent to die on it's own never works."

Kavotik Ceru wrote:"Haha! You think we will just keel over and die? Waiting for an opponent to die on it's own never works."

"Patience..."

Kavotik Ceru wrote:"Haha! You think we will just keel over and die? Waiting for an opponent to die on it's own never works."

I don't know... It is a legitimate war tactic.

My Little Playthingys wrote:No swearing!

You evil! ;_; I never said that!

My Little Playthingys wrote:Pineapple, apple, pen: boom! pineapple-apple-pen! Ű-o

Dominion Remnants wrote:"That is funny. Very funny. Because we literally never met them before they attacked. And we also never attacked them first. Let me write something down...

How we started to hate the first Outsiders, well, the Goldhammer Dwarves. We didn't attack them at first, but they began to illegally enter our world and claim it as their own and then Varel began to kill us and steal the souls of our fallen and used those to create children of our fallen Sisters. They kept coming back and we chased them away over and over again. What happens next you ask? Guess what happens next. Varel ends up in Outsider territory. And I am not allowed to do anything to that bastard over there. Because they were 'neutral' in it. Some Outsiders promised me that they would help me bring those bastards to justice, but did that ever happen? No. It never happened. Not only did they backstab me, but they also lied to me. They broke their promise. Outsiders are liars. Then the traitor mistress decided to strike and try to take control of The Dominion, which was never going to happen. But by doing so she held my Daughter Emily hostage, which didn't take long. But in that time a very well known Outsider who broke his promise to me started to help the traitor mistress and helped her escape. Then a war broke out because of it. The Interdimensional Federation - Co-Prosperity war. Well, technically we didn't really do much like we are doing right now. Until they destroyed New Gensokyo with a planet buster. And that was the final god damn straw. I wasn't going to sit there anymore and do nothing.

How did that black market thing happen? Why did they attack? Well, first of all. We didn't even know them. They were different from those filthy evil Outsiders. Well, not anymore. We chased them away for even being here in the first place. Oh you will probably say that i should have asked nicely? Well, funny you ask that. BECAUSE I DID. We asked them nicely to leave, multiple god damn times. Then we even warned them. And then they didn't leave still. Then they brought in troops to the black market and then we decided to just kill all the outsider civilians in the black market while their military fled from the site. They used that as a justification to attack us, while they were traspassing in the first place. They then gassed us. But they did not only gas us, oh no. Outsiders love to do much more than that. They kidnapped some of us and began using them as slaves. And one even became a... ... Let's say that that it was very lewd and very rude... ... Eventually that person was saved. But we cannot trust you Outsider filth. I hope that all of you monsters die... All of you must die... You should not exist. NONE OF YOU SHOULD EXIST!"

Is this supposed to be funny? Because I forgot to laugh.
Anyway, that thing in the past is your own problems and you tend to solve it yes (I also hate dwarves anyway). However re classified all of us just like them is absurd and nonsense. Like I said you just happened to met the bad ones in the past, but you don't have to do that to us. Yes people lie and betray overtime, but there are still people that isn't going to do that. Your own hatred exist because you are not careful enough on picking up allies. You don't have to tell me all your story to strengthen your point because those stories shows yourself aren't careful or having a doubt in the past. Yes there's a good people and bad people. And back to your idea, going isolated is good because you haven't ready to make a peaceful and friendly contact. However until now it seems like what I said earlier, you prefer recognition as a enemy to the others which in the end would cause a massive war that will end yourself than what you have planned (going isolated).

United Cult of Britain wrote:I don't know... It is a legitimate war tactic.

I agree with you.

Eldikar wrote:How about we settle it like this. Donít betray your allies and you donít have to deal with me... as for Ridley. I wish to parlay.

Ehhhhhhhh??? (read it all and you know we have already settled down...you know that minor problem that has a potential to be massive.)

Hikxx wrote:Is this supposed to be funny? Because I forgot to laugh.
Anyway, that thing in the past is your own problems and you tend to solve it yes (I also hate dwarves anyway). However re classified all of us just like them is absurd and nonsense. Like I said you just happened to met the bad ones in the past, but you don't have to do that to us. Yes people lie and betray overtime, but there are still people that isn't going to do that. Your own hatred exist because you are not careful enough on picking up allies. You don't have to tell me all your story to strengthen your point because those stories shows yourself aren't careful or having a doubt in the past. Yes there's a good people and bad people. And back to your idea, going isolated is good because you haven't ready to make a peaceful and friendly contact. However until now it seems like what I said earlier, you prefer recognition as a enemy to the others which in the end would cause a massive war that will end yourself than what you have planned (going isolated).

Giving a flower some water. "Hmmm? What?"

«12. . .1,4251,4261,4271,4281,4291,4301,431. . .1,4941,495»

Advertisement