by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Eientei Gensokyo Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,4221,4231,4241,4251,4261,4271,428. . .1,4881,489»

Jello guys

Did anyone know that you can make someone say somethong they didnt like here is an example here below:

Hikxx wrote: I LIKE TURTLES!!! UwU

Chichiyaku wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks

Tsukicchiria wrote:

Clever b######!

Hikxx wrote:It sounds like another version of blood amber to me.. Well, do you want anything in return from what I have or just one way trip or cargo?

Maybe some supplies. That would be a fair trade.

Hikxx wrote:
Refer to the currency exchange for more information
1 Standard Container = 300 crates
1 Medium Container = 2 SC
1 Heavy Container = 4 MC
What we have currently :

1. Tea_special tea produced by the federation in their own big farm.
_0.5 ACEs per packet
_100 ACEs per boxes 200 packet
_10,000 ACEs per crates 110 boxes

2. Medical appliances / supplies.
_Appliances
Price depending on the appliance itself
_500 ACEs per boxes 150 supplies
_10,000 ACEs per crates 20 / boxes

3. Weaponry_we can discuss it personally. (Available only for the allies)
_? ACEs

Read factbook

Hmm, I'll take 1 crate of tea.

(I just love the fact that as fast as GBGS exit the war every single other wars in the RMB were either stopped or freezed. Its alomst as if I musten(?) had a key role in the wars.)

Great Britain and Greater Sweden wrote:(I just love the fact that as fast as GBGS exit the war every single other wars in the RMB were either stopped or freezed. Its alomst as if I musten(?) had a key role in the wars.)

(Must've or must have.
Also, thanks. That reminds me...)
Something Whatsitsname announces neutrality in the war.

Something Whatsitsname wrote:(Must've or must have.
Also, thanks. That reminds me...)
Something Whatsitsname announces neutrality in the war.

(Well... That's only possible if the other accepts it...)

Something Whatsitsname wrote:(Must've or must have.
Also, thanks. That reminds me...)
Something Whatsitsname announces neutrality in the war.

Kanna Kamui redeclares themselves neutral. The military returns home.

Something Whatsitsname wrote:(Must've or must have.
Also, thanks. That reminds me...)
Something Whatsitsname announces neutrality in the war.

(Yeah np, I did it bc I felt my part of the rp was getting... a bit aggresive and since you were my ally I didnt want to loose you so I tought it would be the best if I temporary exit the war.)

Kanna Kamui wrote:Kanna Kamui redeclares themselves neutral. The military returns home.

"Hey! We're still at war!"

Something Whatsitsname wrote:(Must've or must have.
Also, thanks. That reminds me...)
Something Whatsitsname announces neutrality in the war.

We're still at war so the Goddess can reclaim her artefacts.

South Alticral wrote:We're still at war so the Goddess can reclaim her artefacts.

Well we're still kind of at war, I'm just not actively attacking anyone, and I'm not in the giant big war with GBGS, The Order, Komistan, and the lot.

United Cult of Britain wrote:We can control, we power our weapons off the power. It's stable enough to melt down and to be hardened to a dark blue metal. Extremely difficult to break. Just don't do anything stupid with it and you're safe.

It sounds almost like Necrite.

Dominion Remnants wrote:"Hey! We're still at war!"

The Leader of Kanna Kamui says,"Fighting you is a waste of time. Plus I've got plans to oversee. Maybe interdimensional travel will be possible with Hikxx's traded supplies..." She smiles and says,"Ah yes, Davide. That reminds me. Ridley wanted to give you something."

Ridley slinks out of the shadows, smiling. He gives Davide the bones of the adult Neko he devoured in the mountains. There is a note attached to the bones. It reads:

To Davide

I may have eaten one of your citizens. Sorry, no, I'm not sorry at all. However, you won't be able to avoid me for much longer. Soon, I'll have interdimensional travel at my disposal. We'll meet again, friend. And this time, no one will hear you suffer. Not even Surime or Aozora. I know what happened to you. Emily isn't safe here. She was never safe under you. Aozora, well... let's say I want what was once mine. That land was ours, ages ago. We guarded the democracy there. When we left, it fell. I want to fix it. But you want to be my friend, I want to see you face to face. If you want to see what Outsiders can really be like, ignore this letter. But if you want to change, talk to me face to face. I'll see you soon, either way.

From Ridley

The denizens Of the portal have no international borders and barely recognize regional politics, therefore, they they are neutral in the war as well.

Kanna Kamui wrote:The Leader of Kanna Kamui says,"Fighting you is a waste of time. Plus I've got plans to oversee. Maybe interdimensional travel will be possible with Hikxx's traded supplies..." She smiles and says,"Ah yes, Davide. That reminds me. Ridley wanted to give you something."

Ridley slinks out of the shadows, smiling. He gives Davide the bones of the adult Neko he devoured in the mountains. There is a note attached to the bones. It reads:

To Davide

I may have eaten one of your citizens. Sorry, no, I'm not sorry at all. However, you won't be able to avoid me for much longer. Soon, I'll have interdimensional travel at my disposal. We'll meet again, friend. And this time, no one will hear you suffer. Not even Surime or Aozora. I know what happened to you. Emily isn't safe here. She was never safe under you. Aozora, well... let's say I want what was once mine. That land was ours, ages ago. We guarded the democracy there. When we left, it fell. I want to fix it. But you want to be my friend, I want to see you face to face. If you want to see what Outsiders can really be like, ignore this letter. But if you want to change, talk to me face to face. I'll see you soon, either way.

From Ridley

"Don't write letters to me you baka purple freak."

Dominion Remnants wrote:"Don't write letters to me you baka purple freak."

Another letter arrives. It reads:

To Davide

See you soon. Also, am I a freak if I'm willing to meet my enemies face to face? Also, I don't have occult burnings of my enemies with masks and chanting. Who's the real monster here? I'm willing to bet it's your own inner demons.

From Ridley

Kanna Kamui wrote:Another letter arrives. It reads:

To Davide

See you soon. Also, am I a freak if I'm willing to meet my enemies face to face? Also, I don't have occult burnings of my enemies with masks and chanting. Who's the real monster here? I'm willing to bet it's your own inner demons.

From Ridley

"It's called Tradition. Something you Outsiders love to abandon."

Dominion Remnants wrote:"It's called Tradition. Something you Outsiders love to abandon."

Ridley snarks,"Hell of a cult. Shame if it only knew what could befall it. So naive and shortsighted. Our traditions have existed for many eons. If anything, your traditions could fall. So could mine. But regardless, we'll meet face to face. You don't try to realize things outside of your influence, do you? Of course not. That'd require dying again and again. That, and a loss of humanity."

(Burning your enemy is fun and all, but imagine the profit you could make if you reprocessed them, canned them, and then exported them abroad! That's killing two birds with one stone if ever I saw one, or perhaps even three, because your enemy realizes that every time they try to toss themselves at you, it just gives you even more profit!)

Kanna Kamui wrote:Ridley snarks,"Hell of a cult. Shame if it only knew what could befall it. So naive and shortsighted. Our traditions have existed for many eons. If anything, your traditions could fall. So could mine. But regardless, we'll meet face to face. You don't try to realize things outside of your influence, do you? Of course not. That'd require dying again and again. That, and a loss of humanity."

"I already abandoned my humanity ages ago."

Dominion Remnants wrote:"I already abandoned my humanity ages ago."

Ridley says,"I know there's something in there. Something human. You wouldn't feel the love you do for Surime or Aozora or Emily without humanity. As much as you hate to admit it, you are just as human as us all."

Kanna Kamui wrote:Ridley says,"I know there's something in there. Something human. You wouldn't feel the love you do for Surime or Aozora or Emily without humanity. As much as you hate to admit it, you are just as human as us all."

"Emily wasn't born Human and Surime is a Goddess. They both feel love. You don't need to be Human to love."

«12. . .1,4221,4231,4241,4251,4261,4271,428. . .1,4881,489»

Advertisement