WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Black Hawks.
Ebola Quarantine Zone is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Ebola Quarantine Zone
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Ebola Quarantine Zone is ranked 20,455th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of First Sons||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We shall inherit the world”|
- : The Rogue Nation of First Sons arrived from Devide by Zero.
- : The Rogue Nation of First Sons changed the regional password.
- : The Rogue Nation of First Sons departed this region for Devide by Zero.
- : The Golden Land of Lynous Lork 2 of the region McDonalds burger dipped in toilet water proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of First Sons created a new regional poll: "TBH Worst Flag Contest".
- : The Socialist Industrial Nation of Kordesia of the region Republic of Thanos proposed constructing embassies.
- : Mockia of the region Lardyland proposed constructing embassies.
- : Borovan the raider of the region Alliance of nuclear police states proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of First Sons updated the World Factbook entry.
- : A wild raid ceased to exist.
Ebola Quarantine Zone Regional Message Board
45 raiders here. How many days do I have left here before I get kicked? Can you calculate that?
not even pottery? And your nation is ranking first here for Most Rebellious Youth today?! Or is it the force of gravity your god doesn't like?
on the regional level it is impressive. seems a special mix of nations here.
*does something cute and then runs away*
Do you have an equation how to calculate the increase of influence?
In case you are that evil and will refound this region, please let me know in time so that we can at least backup the RMB. :/
*shoots an arrow after her. fails the aim by far.*
damn, I should have used a club when she was standing close. I anyway never believed that this modern bow and arrow thingy can really work out properly.
If you want to back up the RMB, I encourage it. Refound is likely.
EEP! i gotta help TWP now! *runs away*
mhm. Okay, I won't be able to do it myself. If anyone can easily do this, then I would be thankful. But honestly, not sure what to do with the backup in the end... or will you revive the region after the refound. I doubt so...
So I rather trust that you guys know that everyone is convinced already that you could easily refound (or just delete) this region. Purging all natives is good enough to prove your victory here. The rest is totally superfluous.
*shoots again. fails again. breaks his bow*
I haven't attempted to backup or archive an RMB before, but I would take a look at this (viewtopic.php?f=15&t=394038) thread if I were you. If that doesn't work, you only have around 20 pages of posts so if you really wanted to archive it, you could always copy and paste.