by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

East Scandinavian Peninsula RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: New minderiania

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Greatest Rich-Poor Divides: 1,383rd
World Factbook Entry

This region has very kindly volunteered itself as an advertising space for 🌸 Lily 🌸, NationStates' most active interregional military. Don't let its efforts go in vain, and check out the cool stuff below.
Link*JOIN OUR REGIONAL DISCORD
🌼*JOIN OUR REGION
Link*JOIN OUR FORUMS
Link*REGISTER YOUR REGIONS INTEREST

Lily is an organisation for both individual nations, and regions as a whole, particularly focused on giving power to the small regions like this one. Read more about us here, and don't forget to check out the Reasons for Joining Lily !

The nations to thank for bringing you this quality prime-time advertisement:
Liliarchy
Maria Isaraider IV
Order of the White Wclf
United States of Vietnam from SPSF



  1. 1

    Join Lily today!

    MetaGameplay by Lily Publications Office . 4,744 reads.

  2. 1

    Reasons to join Lily

    MetaGameplay by Lily Publications Office . 3,983 reads.

Embassies: Plum Island and Versailles Isle.

Tags: Minuscule and Founderless.

East Scandinavian Peninsula contains 4 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Extensive Public Healthcare in East Scandinavian Peninsula

World Census interns were infected with obscure diseases in order to test which nations had the most effective and well-funded public healthcare facilities.

As a region, East Scandinavian Peninsula is ranked 14,478th in the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Empire of United Nordic ForcesFather Knows Best State“Our cause is the right”
2.The Democratic Republic of Xeon 5030 2667MHzInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Burn everything”
3.The A at start and end of MericDemocratic Socialists“Seems we lost the A...”
4.The Bad Reception of This Radio AntennaAnarchy“Reinventing the wheel over and over”

Regional Happenings

More...

East Scandinavian Peninsula Regional Message Board

Post by Bob sagot suppressed by Northern cardinal.

Sup fagg0ts. Want some money and b1tches? Come here.

The northernes

Kommunist svin

Oh, this RMB was so rich! I now understand why the region ended the way it is! Well we appointed the natives as civil officers. Until the region is secure the allied forces of the Liberation Strike Force will remain here!

Northern cardinal

Lusitanian Tribes wrote:Oh, this RMB was so rich! I now understand why the region ended the way it is! Well we appointed the natives as civil officers. Until the region is secure the allied forces of the Liberation Strike Force will remain here!

After what happened at the WAU, I doubt any enemy force would be far behind us. As for why it went downhill, it looked like it was never meant to be paradise for the sane. This region was an ASYLUM!!!!!

After scanning the region's lifeforms: I have concluded that if the region's path remains undisturbed then United Nordic Forces will breathe his last breath on October 8th while Meric will breathe his on October 21st! I hope you collect the regional stats before that time comes if you want to preserve it for this region's halloween party has been cancelled!!!

AzureWind wrote:After scanning the region's lifeforms: I have concluded that if the region's path remains undisturbed then United Nordic Forces will breathe his last breath on October 8th while Meric will breathe his on October 21st! I hope you collect the regional stats before that time comes if you want to preserve it for this region's halloween party has been cancelled!!!

Yes this region is done for, that's for sure, so i will collect the history and put in the form of the memorial correct.

Ok that's it, i had enough, this region is going to die by my hand and that's it....you want it back you do a refounding yourselfs.

All the Andarian forces are called home...something is amidst and we are most likelly betrayed by someone...this operation stops now and all will obbey and withdraw! By the Andarios charter i invoke the power bestowed on me, all the ones that dont comply will be judge in the Supreme Militar Court and ejected. You have 2 hours to withdraw.

Simeonia wrote:All the Andarian forces are called home...something is amidst and we are most likelly betrayed by someone...this operation stops now and all will obbey and withdraw! By the Andarios charter i invoke the power bestowed on me, all the ones that dont comply will be judge in the Supreme Militar Court and ejected. You have 2 hours to withdraw.

Your heard our master and guide. This is over remember the oath...you have been warned...

This is the end of the joint operation to liberate this region. The Danes hinder us...well you take the responsability for it, if Lilly or others take it back, deal with it.

Forum View