WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Soaring Dragonate of Skydragonia
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Dragon Lair
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Dragon Lair is ranked 1,995th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Boozing Drunkards of Ferinalia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Civilization degrades the many to exalt the few”|
|2.||The Founder Gods of Jenerian||New York Times Democracy||“This space for rent”|
|3.||The Onion loving people of Drogano||Corporate Police State||“No government is good government”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of Stovicor||Corporate Police State||“To Reach for the Sky and Rule.”|
|5.||The Soaring Dragonate of Skydragonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We will strive to fly with the dragons”|
|6.||The Lost lands of Arintaria||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Never turn your back on an Emu”|
|7.||The Troubled Times of Kalibara||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Eeeek, the wombats are revolting!”|
|8.||The Timeless Warriors of Kolothland||Compulsory Consumerist State||“If a man has no honour, he has nothing”|
|9.||The Queendom of Witchcliff||Libertarian Police State||“Which witch is which?”|
|10.||The Demented Marsupials of Kangaroocourt||Capitalizt||“There is no such thing as a free lunch”|
- : The Community of Wizard Society arrived from Yggdrasil.
- : Glorious empire of akihabara ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Secfan departed this region for The South Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of Secfan arrived from Union of the Yulb.
- : Embassy established between Dragon Lair and Union of the Yulb.
- : The Soaring Dragonate of Skydragonia agreed to construct embassies with Union of the Yulb.
- : The Autonomous Collective of Olathyukin of the region Union of the Yulb proposed constructing embassies.
- : Glorious empire of akihabara arrived from Balder.
- : The Sultanate of Isles of Exotic Beasts ceased to exist.
- : The Pizza Palace Land of Talveriland of the region The Region of Lost Pizza proposed constructing embassies.
Dragon Lair Regional Message Board
Now that is just rude. Back when I started this game, you were only allowed to invite people in the starting areas.
I'm sure recruiting on non feeder regions is still against the rules.
Finally put something in the world factbook. Only took me nearly a year (give or take a few months).
Just on a walk about.
Just flying thru on our way south.
Not a problem. Try not to wake anyone up on your way through :)
I'm alive again! muahaha!
Heh, hello again :)
Just think, if my nation had never ceased to exist, I may have around 16 billion people right now. haha
Hey can we make a nuclear faction?