WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Soaring Dragonate of Skydragonia
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Dragon Lair
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Dragon Lair is ranked 6,204th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Soaring Dragonate of Skydragonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We will strive to fly with the dragons”|
|2.||The Lost lands of Arintaria||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Never turn your back on an Emu”|
|3.||The Boozing Drunkards of Ferinalia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Civilization degrades the many to exalt the few”|
|4.||The Troubled Times of Kalibara||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Eeeek, the wombats are revolting!”|
|5.||The Queendom of Witchcliff||Libertarian Police State||“Which witch is which?”|
|6.||The Demented Marsupials of Kangaroocourt||Capitalizt||“There is no such thing as a free lunch”|
|7.||The Diablo Fans of Rinamentia||Left-Leaning College State||“We hate mottos”|
|8.||The Founder Gods of Jenerian||New York Times Democracy||“This space for rent”|
|9.||The Long Lost Nation of Chrystalen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Beware, the Drop Bears bite!”|
|10.||The Timeless Warriors of Kolothland||Compulsory Consumerist State||“If a man has no honour, he has nothing”|
- : Another ragerian trigger 21 ceased to exist.
- : Ragerian trigger nation xxi ceased to exist.
- : Another ragerian trigger 21 arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Ragerian trigger nation xxi arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between East of west and Dragon Lair.
- : The Off-Brand Canned Meat of Captain Lard of the region Lardyland proposed constructing embassies.
- : Wizard society ceased to exist.
- : Wizard society arrived from Yggdrasil.
- : Glorious empire of akihabara ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Secfan departed this region for The South Pacific.
Dragon Lair Regional Message Board
Now that is just rude. Back when I started this game, you were only allowed to invite people in the starting areas.
I'm sure recruiting on non feeder regions is still against the rules.
Finally put something in the world factbook. Only took me nearly a year (give or take a few months).
Just on a walk about.
Just flying thru on our way south.
Not a problem. Try not to wake anyone up on your way through :)
I'm alive again! muahaha!
Heh, hello again :)
Just think, if my nation had never ceased to exist, I may have around 16 billion people right now. haha
Hey can we make a nuclear faction?