WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Tags: National Sovereigntist, Liberal, Communist, Anarchist, LGBT, Isolationist, Socialist, Pacifist, Industrial, Neutral, Democratic, Capitalist, and 22 others.Regional Government, Serious, Monarchist, Fascist, Security Council, Independent, Casual, General Assembly, World Assembly, Conservative, Minuscule, Imperialist, Human-Only, Eco-Friendly, Free Trade, Social, International Federalist, Issues Player, Role Player, Multi-Species, Offsite Forums, and Libertarian.
Domicilium contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Domicilium
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Domicilium is ranked 16,591st in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of The Princeps of Domicilium||New York Times Democracy||“Audemus jura nostra defendere”|
|2.||The Incorporated States of Yperunriri||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Puppeteer”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of Terusseesu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world”|
|4.||The Protectorate of The 2nd Unfallious Embassy||Corrupt Dictatorship||“This Space Intentionally Left Blank”|
- : The Incorporated States of Yperunriri arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Armed Republic of Terusseesu arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Haycules Mulligan departed this region for Omnioria.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Haycules Mulligan arrived from Fairy Peak.
- : The Empire of Xhakhaslovakia 9 departed this region for Memeapalooza.
- : The Empire of Xhakhaslovakia 9 arrived from Violet Irises.
- : The Incorporated States of First Realm departed this region for The Acadian Socialist Union.
- : The Incorporated States of First Realm arrived from Imperial Roman Coprosperity Sphere.
- : Vista romani ceased to exist.
- : The Region Traveller of Stargaze departed this region for Torskoy.
Domicilium Regional Message Board
I just hope this 'hibernation' doesn't last too long; we need to get moving as soon as possible so people will stay interested.
It's going on right now in the CFN, in case you're interested.
Damn, looks like we aren't losing that embassy after all.
Good. And again, we need restrictions on the MoFA's power to open and close embassies. This is just ridiculous.
What's this region about?