WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: the West Pacific, Atlantic, Kawaii, Versailles Isle, Yuno, mr money headquarters, The Holy Empire of the Papa John, The Borenzoist Clan, Memes, Altino, Nihon, Pandilla, The Kawaii Lands, Tropical World, Invader, Tropical hawaii, and 8 others.Democracy in West Pacific, The land of pork, ancapistan 2 electric boogaloo, United States of Beggystan, Moonkey Federation, South Lebanon, Tau Psi Rho, and Unhinged and United.
The embassy with ancapistan 2 electric boogaloo is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
The embassy with United States of Beggystan is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
The embassy with Unhinged and United is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in Doll Guldur
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, Doll Guldur is ranked 3,254th in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The Holy Riders of Stone of Caliburn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Disinherited”|
|2.||The Dynamite Sticks of Cyclical Saboteur||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Mind the Mine, it's Mine!”|
|3.||The Unholy Terrors of Captain Bones||Iron Fist Consumerists||“ARRH!”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Redemptoria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God's Will”|
|5.||The Sizzler of Sexy Santa||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Holy Red Holly Berries”|
|6.||The Jolly of Mediator5||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Santa Says”|
|7.||The Boozer of Sozzled Santa||Authoritarian Democracy||“Cheers!”|
|8.||The Empire of Night Crawler||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sunflowers out of Hell”|
|9.||The Christmas of Mediator1||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Giddy Up”|
|10.||The Jolly Roger of Mediator3||Father Knows Best State||“Puppeteer”|
- : The Sultanate of The Military of South Asians 2 of the region Ancapistan 2 electric boogaloo ordered the closure of its embassy in Doll Guldur.
- : The Feminist Icon of Queen Myrrha of the region Unhinged and United ordered the closure of its embassy in Doll Guldur.
- : The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 70 of the region United States of Beggystan ordered the closure of its embassy in Doll Guldur.
- : Embassy cancelled between Puppets and Doll Guldur.
- : Embassy cancelled between Yeet Reich and Doll Guldur.
- : The Dynamite Sticks of Cyclical Saboteur rejected Prima Victoria's request for regional embassies.
- : The Absentminded Realm of Skippy the Magnificent of the region Prima Victoria proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Union Socialista Bonslevique and Doll Guldur.
- : The Kingdom of Upper Michigania of the region The Xerxes Union aborted construction of embassies with Doll Guldur.
- : The Republic of Ageyerooz of the region Giveran Empire HQ aborted construction of embassies with Doll Guldur.
Doll Guldur Regional Message Board
*restocks the bar*
Yo ho ho!
Arcveir You are most welcome here as an august retired member of TWPAF's dedicated pirate warriors! Whilst you sit in your rocking chair overlooking the fleet anchored in Bones' Bay, you now have the responsibility of keeping a watchful eye out for ne'er-do-wells coming over the horizon :)
restocks the bar and refrigerator
Greetings from Nihon. We are conducting a diplomatic survey with our allied regions on what makes a military campaign successful?. Please honour us with your esteemed choice on our humble report. Feel free to share as it's an open poll.どうぞよろしくお願いします！
Neotanks are a Land Unit. They are significantly more powerful than Medium Tanks, though not as powerful as Megatanks. They can use their main cannon to attack Land and Naval Units, as well as infantries, Battle Copters and Transport Copters with their Machine Gun.
Neotanks are very powerful against almost every ground units, being able to wipe out infantry and weaker vehicles in one hit. Although they are not as strong as Megatanks, Neotanks have several advantages over them. Neotanks can move 50% faster, carry twice the fuel, three times the ammunition, and cost 20% less to build. This makes Neotanks much more effective than Megatanks when deployed in drawn-out battles. With even number however, Neotanks will always lose against Megatanks. Neotanks are also extremely weak against indirect and Bomber attacks, with 2 or 3 barrages usually enough to destroy a Neotank.
Neotanks are extremely expensive to build and can be eliminated by much cheaper indirect units. Their strong attack mustn't be overestimated, as misplacement could cost you a very expensive unit