WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of The Protagonist
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, SECFanatics, Japan, Eientei Gensokyo, Hollow Point, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Roman Byzantine Union, Union of Nationalists, The Embassy, and Hiyamashu.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cheerful Citizens in Doki Doki NationStates Club
The World Census shared cheeky grins with citizens around the world in order to determine which were the most relentlessly cheerful.
As a region, Doki Doki NationStates Club is ranked 4,988th in the world for Most Cheerful Citizens.
|1.||The Dominion of The Protagonist||Democratic Socialists||“All Dokis Best Dokis, but it's ok to have a preference.”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Say0ri||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mostly Harmless”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of M0nika||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The best lack all conviction”|
|4.||The Grand Duchy of -Natsuki-||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The falcon cannot hear the falconer”|
|5.||The Principality of JustYuri||Moralistic Democracy||“While the worst Are full of passionate intensity”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Just-Monika||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Puppeteer”|
- : The Queendom of Nouveu Chichiyaku of the region The Seven Realms proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between New uomb and Doki Doki NationStates Club.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Socialist Federated Republic of Carbombya of the region Weeabooland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Land of United Western State of the region Europe but better proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Doki Doki NationStates Club and Hiyamashu.
- : The Citrus-Tiger of Yuzu Aihara agreed to construct embassies with Hiyamashu.
- : The Majesty's Acacian Empire of Acaciatropole of the region Hiyamashu proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Embassy and Doki Doki NationStates Club.
- : The Citrus-Tiger of Yuzu Aihara agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
Doki Doki NationStates Club Regional Message Board
*Opens door slowly to the Club room* Wow, this place is much bigger than I expected! *drops boxes filled with personal items and office supplies* Time to get to work!
*looks back from arranging a rather classy, wooden office desk with the usual "Executive" items* Miss Aihara! You've arrived, welcome to the-eheh, our-Club! *goes to pick up one of the boxes* Yes, to work it is! Shall I treat you to a beverage? *motions towards a cute kitchenette in the corner of the room*
My government is wondering on the benefits of our embassy. We don't know how active you are and how could we improve our relations. I would be glad if you could help with something.
*arrives with poems* Literature Club? Liter...uh... *sees sign reading 'NationStates Club'* Oh!
*walks out door while scribbling over the poems and muttering to herself*
*comes back with poems craftily turned into WA Proposals and neato policies* Ok, I'm ready this time!
Hi Dacoromania, sorry for the late response. We are not super active, but I'd like to get things going around here. If you still need help, let us know.