by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Diamond City RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Gunner Company of New Cascadian Democracies

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Largest Black Market: 1,391st Most Authoritarian: 1,443rd Most Nations: 1,519th+3
Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 1,548th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 1,559th Most Advanced Defense Forces: 2,023rd
World Factbook Entry

◇◇◇Welcome to Diamond City!◇◇◇

In Diamond City we have a unique perspective. Instead of roleplaying nations or tribes, we develop distinct characters to write our stories around. Join the start of something great, our budding region of enthusiastic wasteland fans!

The Fallout Universe!
Roleplay Status: Active


We are proud fans of the Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Black Isle’s New Vegas, Bethesda’s Fallout 3 & Fallout 4!

LinkJoin our Discord channel

We only develop embassies with RP regions.



Embassies: The Grand New Republic, The United Empires of Carson, nasunia, Lezra, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Greater Middle East, Tsumonrin, Alt Earth Roleplay, The Universal Order of Nations, Greater Dienstad, The Fallout Wasteland, Asiana, The Empire of Tamriel, United Nations UN, Asia, The Confederacy of Free Lands, and 1 other.Warhammer 40000.

Tags: Casual, Game Player, Map, Post Apocalyptic, Role Player, Small, Social, and Video Game.

Diamond City contains 10 nations, the 1,519th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Armed in Diamond City

World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of deadly weapons per citizen.

As a region, Diamond City is ranked 2,868th in the world for Most Armed.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Grand Duchy of Silva1Inoffensive Centrist Democracy“For the Homeland”
2.The Gunner Company of New Cascadian DemocraciesNew York Times Democracy“The Disciplined Do Not Tolerate the Weak”
3.The Empire of Roman SwedenInoffensive Centrist Democracy“We shall return”
4.The Commonwealth of Western Coast of Brotherhood of SteelCapitalist Paradise“Oogabooga”
5.The Reunited Commonwealths of DC EnclaveNew York Times Democracy“God Bless The Enclave!”
6.The Commonwealth of Midwest Brotherhood chapterPsychotic Dictatorship“America destroyed us but we rebuilt”
7.The Worst place on earth of East ToastCompulsory Consumerist State“The worst place on earth”
8.The Empire of Vulpes LegionPsychotic Dictatorship“Ave, True to Caesar!”
9.The Dominion of SkoodjPsychotic Dictatorship“Muahahahahahahahaha”
10.The Borderlands of Ceres SoveignInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Land of Isolation”

Regional Happenings

More...

Diamond City Regional Message Board

DC Enclave wrote:"Well, i can gladly do that for you. Super mutants seem to always be the ones bringing most trouble around here."

Ceres Soveign wrote:"A pleasure to hear! I'm sure you're weary from the trek, feel free to take a cot in the residential cabin" pointing to a lonely building in a clearing of trees. "I'm afraid we can't afford to pay you much, but can gift plenty of medicine for your future travels."

Marcus slips off his pack to reveal a two stimpaks & a radaway for the Lone Wanderer. "Here's an advance on your payment- I'll award you a bonus if you bring Manhunter's rifle and his hound's helmet. As a friendly warning, he is extremely well-armored, I haven't been able to land a successful shot on him myself. It might be worth just trying to convince him to leave."

"The pair reside just a quarter-mile south, in the ancient nuclear powerstation. When you make the journey, step softly, stay quiet, and try not to absorb too many rads."

(DC Enclave would you like to follow-up on this?)

Ceres Soveign wrote:(DC Enclave would you like to follow-up on this?)

(I can in the morning)

(I'll be making a few other RP posts too later tonight, everyone can feel free to chime in and involve themselves- just want to spike our activity!)

It's a brief convoy: just a brahmin, caravanhand, and an armed guard. But then again, the less people and the less attention to be warranted. This particular shipment is being transported south from the Slog, holding valuable plant seeds used in clinic medicines- at least, to the trained eye it is. There have been a few run-ins with small groups of road raiders. They usually demand toll payment and often check the cargo for sellable goods. Even if they did steal, some-one-time, the only buyers in the Commonwealth that would be interested would be the clinic themselves, and they wouldn't be trafficking their own cargo.

When approaching Country Crossing they are pressed by Warden. The usual guard asking the usual questions. "Did you notice anyone following you? Did you make an unexpected stops? Is there any cargo that's not reported from the manifest?" That last question is eerie, with every shipment, there is ALWAYS a specific chest that's never recorded. The metal lockbox is rather small and simple, surrounded tight with chains. It's rumored only Marcus has the key... but those are just the sayings.

After the Slog attendant answers Warden's questions, he responds, "Alright, let's move these packages into the shed. There's cargo fer you guys right outside, have fun on yer way back up." and the porter just nods.

A farmer eyes the horizon suspiciously. "There's a man running to the clinic, a- a courier, a courier approaches from Bunker Hill!"

Warden and a farmhand leave to intercept him. The clinic is always wary about visitors and the folks they take in, always the best case to get-in quick, and get out just as fast. Never know the people who may be on the road these days...

"But oh- it's just Cogman!" The Warden eyes Cogman as he steps closer, "What's the news back home?"

Gasping and clearly out of breath, "An assassination, there's just been another shootout at Bunker Hill! It nailed poor ol' Rebecca Frost! They took down the synth that did it, no doubt the Institute. I'm running out to warn the nearby settlements. Keep a close eye on your folks, you never know when they're about to strike."

"Here, here." Warden hands him the canteen from his belt. "Whisky, but it'll get you where you need to go." Cogman downs a swig with a short cough and takes off in the direction of Finch Farm. "Godspeed."

This has been the third attack at Bunker Hill, the people are shaken. What used to be a friendly, prosperous community- it's a pity. Before Stockton was struck down, the town used to be so supportive of synths. Thankfully there haven't been any incidents at our clinic... yet.

Ceres Soveign wrote:A farmer eyes the horizon suspiciously. "There's a man running to the clinic, a- a courier, a courier approaches from Bunker Hill!"

Warden and a farmhand leave to intercept him. The clinic is always wary about visitors and the folks they take in, always the best case to get-in quick, and get out just as fast. Never know the people who may be on the road these days...

"But oh- it's just Cogman!" The Warden eyes Cogman as he steps closer, "What's the news back home?"

Gasping and clearly out of breath, "An assassination, there's just been another shootout at Bunker Hill! It nailed poor ol' Rebecca Frost! They took down the synth that did it, no doubt the Institute. I'm running out to warn the nearby settlements. Keep a close eye on your folks, you never know when they're about to strike."

"Here, here." Warden hands him the canteen from his belt. "Whisky, but it'll get you where you need to go." Cogman downs a swig with a short cough and takes off in the direction of Finch Farm. "Godspeed."

This has been the third attack at Bunker Hill, the people are shaken. What used to be a friendly, prosperous community- it's a pity. Before Stockton was struck down, the town used to be so supportive of synths. Thankfully there haven't been any incidents at our clinic... yet.

(Thoughts? The Institute was definitely a selfish faction in-game, but they were nowhere as evil as they could've been. Would love to develop them more into a darker and twisted version, a REAL boogymen of the Commonwealth. The streamer, Oxhorn did an incredible analysis on how the threat of Institute was real, but extremely exemplified due to Piper. I'll post a link to that video on the Discord for anyone interested.)

Ceres Soveign wrote:(Thoughts? The Institute was definitely a selfish faction in-game, but they were nowhere as evil as they could've been. Would love to develop them more into a darker and twisted version, a REAL boogymen of the Commonwealth. The streamer, Oxhorn did an incredible analysis on how the threat of Institute was real, but extremely exemplified due to Piper. I'll post a link to that video on the Discord for anyone interested.)

(Alright then. Also, i'll finally do the response for that since i have a not-broken school chromebook)

Ceres Soveign wrote:"A pleasure to hear! I'm sure you're weary from the trek, feel free to take a cot in the residential cabin" pointing to a lonely building in a clearing of trees. "I'm afraid we can't afford to pay you much, but can gift plenty of medicine for your future travels."

Marcus slips off his pack to reveal a two stimpaks & a radaway for the Lone Wanderer. "Here's an advance on your payment- I'll award you a bonus if you bring Manhunter's rifle and his hound's helmet. As a friendly warning, he is extremely well-armored, I haven't been able to land a successful shot on him myself. It might be worth just trying to convince him to leave."

"The pair reside just a quarter-mile south, in the ancient nuclear powerstation. When you make the journey, step softly, stay quiet, and try not to absorb too many rads."

"I'll be sure to take your advice." The LW takes the provisions given to him and he begins his journey to the powerstation.

DC Enclave wrote:"I'll be sure to take your advice." The LW takes the provisions given to him and he begins his journey to the powerstation.

(Feel free to lead this RP as your own, just message me if you need any inspiration!)

“Help! I need help!”
Earlier, when Piper and Riley were walking to Riley’s farm, located in the northern outskirts of Boston, to check on the condition of it, they were ambushed by the remnants of a raider that the Boston brigade wiped out in a job a few months back. The gang was small in size, only having 5 raiders left. The gang managed to shoot Piper in the gut before Riley managed to kill 2 and...
(Perception check: 7/10; check failed), (luck check: 3/10; check passed.)
Missing 1 raider as they fled but managing to shoot down the other 2. Riley knew of a clinic called the Greater Mass Country Clinic, he passed by it while on a job. He picked up Piper and carried her to the east.
(OCC: Ceres Soveign, Respond when you want.)

Forum View

Advertisement