by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Diamond Citadel RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Union of Trinley

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Largest Publishing Industry: 1,026th Most Rebellious Youth: 1,533rd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 1,621st+3
Most Cultured: 1,645th Most Nations: 1,830th Largest Basket Weaving Sector: 2,005th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to DC
Cornelius Tacitus


Monarch: Rahul I of Trinley
Prime Minister: TBD



[b]LinkDiscord Chat | LinkRolePlay DC now open here! | LinkOffsite Forum | LinkApply for Citizenship | LinkLaws of DC | LinkRegional Wiki

DCBC News
No news available

Embassies: The Confederation of Unity, Argantia, The Embassy, Barbaria, Medieval Europe, Holy Byzantine Eurasian Confederacy, Yerushalem VI, Star Wars Battlefront, Kingdom of Britain, The Bar on the corner of every region, Asylum, Hollow Point, East of West, The United Federation of Capitalists, The Great Universe, Regionless, and 23 others.Orias, Democratic States Alliance, The Honorary Allied Nation States, The Omniverse of life, The Panhist Federation, Terran Blood, Ganmurral System, Yuno, The Queendom of Cretanja, The Illuminati, Mahtomedi, Homelands, Giveran Empire HQ, The Republic of India, Union of Confederate Regions, Eladen, The Official Army Of Antarctica, The Federal Union of Africa, International Debating Area, Aoeria, The League of Conservative Nations, Gypsy Lands, and Union of Purity and Power.

Tags: Small, Regional Government, Offsite Forums, Independent, Featured, Conservative, Role Player, Imperialist, and Monarchist.

Diamond Citadel contains 8 nations, the 1,830th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Populations in Diamond Citadel

The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.

As a region, Diamond Citadel is ranked 7,563rd in the world for Largest Populations.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Girlish Infatuation of Miss Georgiana DarcyAuthoritarian Democracy“I adore my Brother”
2.The Kingdom of AranovCivil Rights Lovefest“If music be the food of love, play on.”
3.The Union of TrinleyCivil Rights Lovefest“Trinley maximum imperium est”
4.The Holy Green civilization of ApploliaLeft-wing Utopia“ When life gives you potatoes,make potato crisps ”
5.The Constitutional Monarchy of Kiwhe OminglandNew York Times Democracy“Mission Accomplished”
6.The Julia Gillard of GillardiumInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Gillardism for Gillard!”
7.The National Socialist Republic of Naval States of CallifornianFather Knows Best State“Joy and Sail Victory”
8.The Kingdom of Gerop IsleCompulsory Consumerist State“Beyond is Fear. Home is Safety.”

Regional Happenings

More...

Diamond Citadel Regional Message Board

Applolia wrote:Ah.
Do you remember Albertae?

Yes I do. Although I must confess it was an awfully long time ago.

Gillardium

Diamond Citadel will resume activity as of immediately. I intend to build this region back to the glorious hub it once was and I hope I can count on the support and loyalty of you all to do this. The region must come first.

Trinley

Gillardium wrote:Diamond Citadel will resume activity as of immediately. I intend to build this region back to the glorious hub it once was and I hope I can count on the support and loyalty of you all to do this. The region must come first.

That's a good idea. Have you tried API telegrams?????

Gillardium

Also, I want to be a citizen and get access to the offsite forums.

Trinley and Gillardium

Applolia wrote:Also, I want to be a citizen and get access to the offsite forums.

If you post a citizenship application in the offsite forum, you may be accepted as a civilian.

Gillardium wrote:If you post a citizenship application in the offsite forum, you may be accepted as a civilian.

OK.looks like we are going to hit ten soon.

Gillardium

Applolia wrote:OK.looks like we are going to hit ten soon.

Indeed!

After a long and disastrous term as Prime Minister, I am resigning and withdrawing from all regional politics.
I have notified the region founder and monarch, Trinley and he will likely take over the crippled region or will appoint someone.
It has come after a personal tragedy and a personal feud with the founder of another region that I have come to the realisation that Nationstates is not somewhere that I should be spending time.

Thank you all,
Robbie.

Applolia

Gillardium wrote:After a long and disastrous term as Prime Minister, I am resigning and withdrawing from all regional politics.
I have notified the region founder and monarch, Trinley and he will likely take over the crippled region or will appoint someone.
It has come after a personal tragedy and a personal feud with the founder of another region that I have come to the realisation that Nationstates is not somewhere that I should be spending time.

Thank you all,
Robbie.

nooo.... will you still be helping develop the region??

Gillardium

Applolia wrote:nooo.... will you still be helping develop the region??

It is most likely so.

Forum View