WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Union of Democratic Nations.
Regional Power: Moderate
Democrats contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Democrats
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Democrats is ranked 19,378th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Popeyes Chicken Army of ThePlucky Malnourished||Anarchy||“Home of The Plucky and The Brave”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Liberal Pi||Anarchy||“We enjoy the view from the left, don't you?”|
|3.||The Free Land of Malashaan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Working with others is the best form of self help”|
- : The Free Land of RWA I departed this region for The League of Conservative Nations.
- : Novaina scotia ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of RWA I arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Inner shia ponnesist ceased to exist.
- : Tim kaine ceased to exist.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Democritus.
- : The Democratic Republic of Liberal Pi arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Constitutional Democracy of Asildia departed this region for Equilism.
- : Worldspine of the region Seamless mob rule of the distopian isles proposed constructing embassies.
Democrats Regional Message Board
This is true.
Almost Super Tuesday... seems like our buddy Bernie might be about to have some trouble from Hillary Clinton.
Signing on to commemorate the news of Hillary's nomination as the candidate of the Democratic Party.
and signing on to commemorate Tim Kaine's selection as the VP nominee. :-)
Here's to the next eight years!
Here here! Exciting times.
Tim Kaine is bae. <3
41 more days to go!
It's almost show time.
YES. Republicans for Hillary!