WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Democratium
The World Census recorded sales of fizzy syrup water in order to determine which nations have the largest beverage industries.
As a region, Democratium is ranked 3,628th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Blaineville||Left-Leaning College State||“Blaine rules”|
|2.||The Anomaly of Lien VII||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Care and take care”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Onalissa||Moralistic Democracy||“Fides Et Constantia”|
|4.||The A Bunch of A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“There they are all standing in a row.”|
|5.||The United Socialist States of Seth Quillet||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Eat Babies down on the farm, yum”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Talishep||Father Knows Best State||“Be Self-sufficient.”|
|7.||The People's Republic of The Star Alliance||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Each endeavouring, all achieving, always progressing”|
- : Embassy established between The Great Universe and Democratium.
- : The Republic of Qazaq Eli lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Qazaq Eli appointed The People's Republic of The Star Alliance as Governor General with authority over Border Control, Communications, and Polls in Democratium.
- : The Empire of Desht-i Qipshaq departed this region for The New World Region.
- : The Republic of Qazaq Eli departed this region for The New World Region.
- : The Republic of Qazaq Eli agreed to construct embassies with The Great Universe.
- : The Holy Republic of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Democratium and Turkic Union.
- : Embassy established between Great Russian Empire and Democratium.
- : Embassy established between Democratium and Qazaqstan.
Democratium Regional Message Board
I noticed :P
Post self-deleted by Hibernian peoples.
They will indeed. They'be been just too busy with much bigger fish to fry at the moment. You know, The Greater German Reich? Which they have utterly smashed to pieces?
Utterly smashed to pieces? Ah no. Refound it and I will then agree.
Bring it on. I await your liberation...if it ever comes.
We have just shy of a hundred endorsements and have been sitting there for the past number of days now. I don't think the fash are getting their hands back on it any time soon.
Was the founder DEATed? If not, there is an easy way.
I am not here to defend GGR however. The point is, your comrades cannot spare 10 or so endorsements to liberate this region. You must be able to feel the love.
Operation over. Thanks everybody
Oh... Now I feel dumb, I just came back to support again. :P
How long should support stay?