WA Delegate: The Franco-Armenian Dominion of Ivory Rhodes (elected )
Founder: The Deuxième République of Opalaland
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Social Liberal Union, The Versutian Federation, The Leftist Assembly, The Internationale, A Liberal Haven, Forest, NSLeft, The Revolutionary Communist Alliance, The Communist Bloc, and Interregional Legislative Coalition.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Nicest Citizens in Democratic Socialist Assembly
World Census sociology experts studied citizens from various nations to determine which seemed most friendly and concerned for others.
As a region, Democratic Socialist Assembly is ranked 742nd in the world for Nicest Citizens.
|1.||The Althing of Ratateague||Left-wing Utopia||“ᴀʟʟ ɍᴀᴛʜᴇʀs ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɍѳʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sѳɴs”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Biotopia||Left-wing Utopia||“A Fair Go For All”|
|3.||The Free Land of Varavano||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“War itself is the enemy of the human race.”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of Requand||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Let us unite by knowing our differences.”|
|5.||The Commune of Borq||Left-wing Utopia||“Sure, why not?”|
|6.||The Green Communes of Laevendell||Left-wing Utopia||“What's mine is yours as well.”|
|7.||The Democratic Republic of Nalsolia||Democratic Socialists||“Peace with Determination, Equality with Compassion”|
|8.||The Social Democratic Republic of Felscombe||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Everyone else is better in theory than in practice”|
|9.||The Democratic Republic of Solus Unus||Left-wing Utopia||“He who is without sin cast the first stone.”|
|10.||The Republic of Basiliania||Left-wing Utopia||“Omnium et Communia”|
Regional Poll • Would you play on a DSA Minecraft server?
Poll called by The Franco-Armenian Dominion of Ivory Rhodes
Voting opened 2 days 6 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Democratic States of Southern Numi Fal arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Duritonia ceased to exist.
- : Matloc ceased to exist.
- : Dravoka ceased to exist.
- : Ultra humanist empire ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Veradiji arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Federal Republic of The Wehfnorld departed this region for The Order of the Grey Wardens.
- : Ben shapiro is epic ceased to exist.
- : French free people ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Outer Fon Godja arrived from The North Pacific.
Democratic Socialist Assembly Regional Message Board
Yeah, I tried to and all I got was cloud cover. So there goes my photo shoot plans for tonight.
Of course the Bay Area decided to have another huge rain cell that blocked the blood moon with clouds.
Got to see a glimpse of it at 7:30 though
Here is the extension of my MoDA campaign I promised to bring out today, it outlines what my first actions would be and how the first announcement would look like.
- My first step as MoDA will be appointing Xingal and Student Loan Debt as cabinet aides to the ministry, in this capacity I would like them to tell me what they have been doing and have achieved in the Ministry in the past terms. That way we will have a concrete look at the state of the MoDA and can achieve the potential of the Ministry by looking at how we can build of of what has already been established. I will also trust them to advice me when running the ministry and look forward to coöperating with them in this.
- Together with appointing Xingal and Student as my cabinet aides, I will also immediately create all the google forms and forum sub-boards and threads I have promised to make, being the Feedback Sub-board with separate threads being "General Feedback", "Polls" and "Projects and Contests". I shall also create the Respective google forms for those.
- Create the "Music" and "Literature" subboards alongside the "Design Studios" subboard on the forum, and having all of these have the threads "Tools and Tips", "Discussion" and "Member Creations", though i would be happy to hear from anyone if they would know other names for these threads, there will be separate threads for each separate project and contest as is being done now. Upon doing this I will be looking for anyone who would like to help the ministry in finding the appropriate information and references for the "Tools and Tips" threads, this will increase participation on the creative side of the DSA as that way every forum member may easily learn to do things like creating countryballs amongst other things.
- Start the application process for a new Director of Immigration who will have this be one of their priorities in the DSA, immigration will be given it’s own sub-board on our forum.
"Hello fellow comrades of the DSA! Are you looking for more RP? For more action? For more wars and politics! Well look no further!
As a new member of the DSA, I want to try to get more involved. And I really enjoy Roleplaying with friends, allies, and even with my enemies!
I plan to create new RP events such as wars, incidents, and funny politic messups. I hope you, fellow Socialist, will vote for me and the Socialist Roleplay Party.
What is the Socialist Roleplay party? My party is about making Roleplay in the DSA more fun and interactive and give a chance to all our members to have fun in this wonderful region.
Remember, if we win, YOU win also.
For God and For the DSA!"
My Plan for Future RPing in DSA
-To create RP events
-To create more types of RP tabs, and maybe include a seperate WAR Rp tab in discord so it doesn't interfere with smaller rps
-to try to plan a RP Competition
-just make RP in the DSA overall more fun and more interactive, with the DSA government making regional rp events
Socialist Roleplay Party Ads and Campaign Posters
I have written this to explain the failure of the World Assembly. Any opinions on this?
As a member of the WA, you will have the ability to do TWO things related to legislations, voting and making proposals.
Almost all the time there is a proposal, either in the World Assembly or Security Council (or both,) in which you can vote for both. The World Assembly is just massive role play aimed to replicate a certain real-world organisation. This is where people vote on passing international laws (of which, nothing really happens.) The Security Council is where people vote on affecting fellow regions by either giving them a condemnation (gives the region or nation a condemned badge for doing something wrong,) commendation (gives the region or nation a badge showing that they have contributed to the bettering of NationStates,) and liberation (frees a region from raiders by opening the password.)
Condemnations are ineffective as all the regions or nations being condemned are content with earning these badges. Liberations are effective only as actually liberating regions, but they can also be used for a sign of humiliation for regions (but none of these get passed any more as people are tired of them.) Commendations are the only ones that actually work most of the time.
Anyone with at least two endorsements can submit proposals, but only specific people can succeed. In order have your proposal go to vote, you need to have the approval of 5% of all the WA Delegates on NationStates. To have WA Delegates notice your proposal, you need stamps. You need to pay for stamps, but using them will make sure that WA Delegates notice your proposal. If you don't use stamps there is next to no chance you will have any success of putting a proposal to the voting of the WA unless you're extremely lucky. This causes the WA to be a pay-to-win part of the game.
NOTE: The Security Council takes their rules EXTREMELY seriously, and any slight slip-up will cause them to deem your proposal illegal.
Providing that you are in the same region, you can endorse anyone you want to endorse. This can be for literally any reason you wish. The more endorsements you have, the more influence you will gain. This is very good for admins as influence allows you to do many actions.
All in all, the World Assembly and a fair bit of the Security Council is a rather useless system corrupted by a pay-to-win system involving stamps and how many of the resolutions on regions are effectively useless. Unless this game makes major changes, this will continue and lead to this game declining in enjoyment. The World Assembly is genuinely a good idea, but the way people handle it is ruining its quality.
and why is everyone endorsing me?
Yesterday, a press conference was held outside Oslo's town hall. Alexander II, prince of Norway, spoke to the crowd. During his speech, he claimed to make considerable changes to the Kingdom of Cessnia if he were crowned king. The speech, which lasted from 1:30 p.m. to 3:24 p.m., made the crowd silent. In closing his speech and addressing the news men and women, Alexander II made a rather unannounced statement.
(Norwegian) "Etter hundrevis av år med utrolig vekst og utvikling, tror jeg vårt land har behov for endring. Etter mye innvendig debatt har jeg kommet til innse at vår nasjon, vårt hjem, ikke lenger burde være bundet av kongelige regjeringens bånd. Folkene i Cessnia er konger og dronninger av egen rett, uansett blod som strømmer gjennom blodårene dine.
Hvis jeg er kronet konge i dette velsignede landet, skal jeg avskaffe kronen og avslutte monarkiet som påstår hersker. Jeg skal være Cessnia's første president til innbyggerne i dette landet finner en person mer fortjent enn meg. En som vil bringe fred og velstand til dette ... veldig ... landet.
Takk skal du ha."
(English) After hundreds of years of amazing growth and development, I believe our country is in need of change. After much inner debate, I have come to the realization that our nation, our home, should no longer be bound by the ties of royal rule. The people of Cessnia are kings and queens of their own right, no matter the blood that flows through your veins.
If I am crowned king of this blessed country, I shall abolish the crown and end the monarchy that claims rule. I shall be Cessnia's first president until the citizens of this land find a person more deserving than me. One who will bring peace and prosperity to this... very... country.
I did because I liked it that you aren’t a big nation but you’re still trying to improve the region.
Well even if you do, i think you're supposed to endorse Ivory
But oh well not like 4 endorsments can overcome Ivory's