WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in Democratia
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, Democratia is ranked 3,320th in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Peace through Superior Firepower||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“By The People For The People”|
|2.||The Free Land of Bears Disarmed||Anarchy||“May all peoples live in Peace”|
|3.||The Community of Bears in Brannack||Corporate Bordello||“And is there Honey, still, for tea?”|
|4.||The Democratian refounder of Fire Eaters||Father Knows Best State||“Liberation”|
|5.||The Ranging Ungulate Herd of Elk||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Why are reindeer the only Christmas cervid?”|
- : The Republic of Iwillvisitallregions departed this region for Greece.
- : The Republic of Iwillvisitallregions arrived from Republicans.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic States of Pingasheads of the region The Confederacy of Aligned Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Shipgod state of Ussr of youtube of the region World Empire Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Internet Federation of Memelandia Major of the region The Meme Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The I am Not A Black Hawk of Newark Aristocracy of the region The Anti Pacific Coalition withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The I am Not A Black Hawk of Newark Aristocracy of the region The Anti Pacific Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Authoritarian Federation of Balconez departed this region for NationStates World Regions.
- : The Authoritarian Federation of Balconez arrived from Saviours Hope.
Democratia Regional Message Board
I always loved the idea of a peacezone. I think we tried it in Warzone Airspace, didn't work out too well as raiders decided to use it as their testing place for RO's.
*(sends over a gift basket of this nation's produce, including a large jar of high-quality honey and a large bottle of high-quality maple syrup as well as assorted fruits and nuts)*
I know. I've had a nation resident there for quite some time, Flying Armed Bears, too... and I think that the founder of Democratia's previous version, Republican Schutzbund, was one of Codger's puppets....
My condolences. We had a chihuahua for 15 years, and it took a while to get over losing him.
Sorry, missed this message long ago in the sands of time. This region had different versions?
Yes. I'm not sure how many of them there were, but the one before this was founded -- and declared as a 'peacezone' -- by a nation called 'Republican Schutzbund' which was a puppet of a fairly well-known player generally known as Codger (He was also heavily involved, for example, in setting up an actual community in the region 'Warzone Airspace'...) However he let that nation CTE, and the region was seized by [a minor group of] raiders who refounded it.
Araluen and Eyreland, the founder of [that period's incarnation of] the region 'New Brannack' decided to try his hand at defending, and one of his moves was to infiltrate that raiding group: He managed to persuade their leadership that he would be a suitable custodian for the new founder, recognized me as the last of the old region's natives, and gave control of the founder to me.
(and 'Bears in Brannack' was my puppet in New Brannack, after that, until that region collapsed....)
Correction: I have been informed that it was Democratic Dachshund which belonged to Codger, whilst Republican Schutzbund was actually somebody else.
I came across this region upon perusing the WA and read the proposal concerning it.
I really like the idea of a "Peacezone" and thought I'd move a nation in and see how things go.
Decided to move in Elk, a recent puppet, since there were already a couple bears resident...and considering how half of them are "disarmed," I figured we could likely coexist.