WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The MT Army Museum of Treadle
Last WA Update:
Defending Hallow is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Defending Hallow
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Defending Hallow is ranked 7,191st in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The MT Army Museum of Treadle||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The MT Army will save NationStates from hate”|
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Jimballis of the region Breckenridge withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Meilleurpays of the region Breckenridge proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Defending Hallow and Antifa.
- : The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Chris puppet storage proposed constructing embassies.
- : The MT Army Museum of Treadle proposed constructing embassies with Antifa.
- : Embassy established between Defending Hallow and In The Flesh.
- : Embassy established between Defending Hallow and The MT Army.
- : The Happiness of Warm Gun of the region In The Flesh agreed to construct embassies.
Defending Hallow Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.