by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Debate Region of the Rhine RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Colony of Rigiaball

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Average: 1,969th
World Factbook Entry

Other Debate Region You Might Like:
International Debating Area


  1. 10

    Rules of the Debate Region

    FactbookOverview by Rigiaball . 80 reads.

  2. 5

    Somersetonia Factbook (for use as a template)

    FactbookOverview by Somersetonia . 122 reads.

  3. 4

    Mustapha Mond - Creating A Wiki Style Factbook

    FactbookInternational by Mustapha-mond . 65 reads.

Embassies: RHINIA, The Great Universe, Council of Islamic States, SECFanatics, International Debating Area, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, The Embassy, nasunia, Confederation of New lands, Lardyland, Union of the Kind Ones, MentosLand, Hollow Point, Union of Democrats, The Moderate Alliance, PieTopia, and 20 others.The United Empires of Carson, Gypsy Lands, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Bus Stop, Kebabistan, Europae, Allied States of the New Europe Union, Westfalen Westphalia, The Second Entente, The Pacific Rim, Chicken overlords, Southfield, Fredonia, The League of Socialist States, Imperton, The Monarchy alliance, Veris Administrative Region, Meat, The Cursed Continent of Lodoss, and Bharat.

Tags: Casual, Minuscule, Neutral, and Password.

Debate Region of the Rhine is home to a single nation.

Today's World Census Report

The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Debate Region of the Rhine

World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.

As a region, Debate Region of the Rhine is ranked 12,423rd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Colony of RigiaballInoffensive Centrist Democracy“How do I country?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Debate Region of the Rhine Regional Message Board

Rigiaball wrote:This week we go to good old Albion where we ask:

"Should Boris Johnston be allowed to suspend parliament with the Brexit deadline so close?"

International Business Times: https://www.ibtimes.com/court-bids-launched-stop-johnson-suspending-uk-parliament-2818968

CNN: https://www.cnn.com/uk/live-news/brexit-challenges-protests-intl-gbr/index.html

Yes--It is a reasonable Parliamentary maneuver to stop further disruptions and allow the exit to finally be consummated.

Rigiaball wrote:This week we go to good old Albion where we ask:

"Should Boris Johnston be allowed to suspend parliament with the Brexit deadline so close?"

International Business Times: https://www.ibtimes.com/court-bids-launched-stop-johnson-suspending-uk-parliament-2818968

CNN: https://www.cnn.com/uk/live-news/brexit-challenges-protests-intl-gbr/index.html

Well no. Arguably this is getting the job done, but we can still get the job done without taking one step closer to a conservative dictatorship. This also highlights why we should just get rid of the Monarchy and make our country a republic, although tbf some past leaders that have done that have gone a bit carried away...

Hello everybody

Hey, I hope everyone is starting to get back into the groove of school. Anyways, this week we will be looking at America's longest war in its history;

"Should the US negotiate with the Taliban to end the Afghanistan War?"

Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/afghan-peace-effort-in-disarray-after-trump-ends-talks/2019/09/09/723936d4-d330-11e9-8924-1db7dac797fb_story.html

CBS News: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-taliban-afghanistan-the-bloody-road-to-peace-talks-on-and-off/

Rigiaball wrote:Hey, I hope everyone is starting to get back into the groove of school. Anyways, this week we will be looking at America's longest war in its history;

"Should the US negotiate with the Taliban to end the Afghanistan War?"

Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/afghan-peace-effort-in-disarray-after-trump-ends-talks/2019/09/09/723936d4-d330-11e9-8924-1db7dac797fb_story.html

CBS News: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-taliban-afghanistan-the-bloody-road-to-peace-talks-on-and-off/

Obviously military force has not brought peace. I doubt that even President Trump is prepared to carpet-bomb Afghanistan into the Stone-Age to achieve a military victory. That only leaves a negotiated end for this war. However, the USA should include the Government of Afghanistan in any negotiation with the Taliban.

Rigiaball wrote:Hey, I hope everyone is starting to get back into the groove of school. Anyways, this week we will be looking at America's longest war in its history;

"Should the US negotiate with the Taliban to end the Afghanistan War?"

Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/afghan-peace-effort-in-disarray-after-trump-ends-talks/2019/09/09/723936d4-d330-11e9-8924-1db7dac797fb_story.html

CBS News: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-taliban-afghanistan-the-bloody-road-to-peace-talks-on-and-off/

This:

RBBF wrote:That only leaves a negotiated end for this war. However, the USA should include the Government of Afghanistan in any negotiation with the Taliban.

The USA should negotiate but include the government in the negotiations as well.

I'm ready for this war to be over, but only as long as we do it the right way. Any mistake we make could only cause us more trouble down the road. We still have pretty bad PR there, which makes it easier to recruit, and our overall prestige has taken a hit in the last few years.

Forgive me, everyone, I forgot to announce something in last week's debate: I will be taking two weeks off due to me moving to college this Friday, so Debates will resume on their standard schedule on 09/30/19.

Greetings everyone

I'm alive! I've just been settling into college life right now. I apologize for being gone longer than expected, but hopefully things should return to a semi-regular schedule from this point on.

"Should Trump be allowed to use foreign policy for political wants?"

The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/22/trump-ukraine-scandal-joe-biden

USA Today: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/22/donald-trump-joe-biden-ukraine-whistleblower-standoff-explained/2388648001/

Forum View

Advertisement