WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in Crystal Falls
The World Census measured the rate of desertification in order to calculate which nations have the largest timber industry.
As a region, Crystal Falls is ranked 7,476th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Republic of Beauty In Purple||Father Knows Best State||“...”|
|2.||The Republic of UPC is not Fast 43||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Catch me if you can”|
|3.||The Republic of Beans on Toast 48||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Fascists Will Fear Beans on Toast”|
|4.||The Republic of Beauty In Midnight||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“...”|
|5.||The Republic of Enchantress of Calm||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|6.||The Republic of UPC is not Fast 40||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Catch me if you can”|
|7.||The Republic of Beans on Toast 47||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fascists Will Fear Beans on Toast”|
|8.||The Republic of Enchantress of Sun||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|9.||The Emirate of BigRed78||Moralistic Democracy||“This Space Intentionally Left Blank”|
|10.||The Colony of Beauty In Orange||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“...”|
- : The Republic of Phdre3 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of BigRed1 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The United States of Breathe Slow departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Sleepy Snorlax 2 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Orange or Fanter of Orange Fanter departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Riga4 departed this region for Realm of the Whispering Winds.
- : The Republic of Riga3 departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Riga4 arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Republic of Riga3 arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Riga2 arrived from The Pacific.
Crystal Falls Regional Message Board
Ello im new here to mate
The Raccoon Horde chooses this place as resting ground between operations. Please excuse the misconduct of individual operators who may cause property damage, theft, and assault.
Hmm, what sort of damage are we talking about?
Individual raccoon operators may allegedly commit arson, vandalism, defacing via theft (common cases include stealing business signs with neon illumination), scavenge for parts that may compromise essential functions of infrastructure or individual buildings (copper is commonly stolen in this case), self-righteous indignation that leads to petty destruction (there have been internal reports of operators leveling houses with demolitions after a verbal incident with the occupants), as well as some more minor cases of destruction or defacement.
Oh dear, I will be sure to keep my eyes out, thank you for the warning!
The Horde has returned to rest. We have been beaten in a new operation, but we've paid mercenaries to go in our place.