WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Agheasma, The Universal Order of Nations, Lardyland, Bus Stop, Ikuisuus, Union of the Seekers, SECFanatics, The Great Universe, nasunia, Zero Zero Zero Zero, The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals, and Greater Middle East.
Tags: Anarchist, Anti-Communist, Casual, Communist, Conservative, Eco-Friendly, Egalitarian, Featured, Founderless, Free Trade, Generalite, Imperialist, and 24 others.Independent, Industrial, International Federalist, Isolationist, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, Minuscule, Modern Tech, Monarchist, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Password, Past Tech, Patriarchal, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, Serious, Snarky, Social, Socialist, Theocratic, and Totalitarian.
Creative Assembly is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Creative Assembly
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Creative Assembly is ranked 4,767th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Dominion of United Paranonia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Pride and Industry”|
- : The Empire of Euroasianism departed this region for Commonwealth Federation.
- : The german united federation ceased to exist.
- : The United States of Ammuricaa ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder Stahlrahm ceased to exist.
- : The russian unified soviet states ceased to exist.
- : United free canada ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Imperial Nalvetland ceased to exist.
- : Larimarea ceased to exist.
- : Sakariha ceased to exist.
- : The Defender of Hahiha departed this region for Shinka.
Creative Assembly Regional Message Board
Oh. Are we refounding or moving to another region.
Is the region dead?
I never got any cake.
I am a former inhabitant, and I can confirm this region is mostly inactive by now. For those who are interested in roleplay: join The Hope Federation (a refuge for the former Creative Assembly natives)
It would seem