by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Council of Islamic States RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Hadhari

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Devout: 824th Fattest Citizens: 1,984th Most Valuable International Artwork: 2,016th
World Factbook Entry

السلام عليكم
AHLAN WA SAHLAN | WELCOME | SELAMAT DATANG
TO THE COUNCIL OF ISLAMIC STATES

"Together, We Strive With Islam!"

Refounded: 29 August 2017, Officially; 31 August 2017, Featured; 14 December 2017



Join World Assembly, participate in political party

LinkDiscord | LinkRegional History | Government | Newspaper | LinkWebsite

لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله

Regardless of races, languages and beliefs, we are always open to any nations. Under Islamic influence, we rule based on Almighty's decree, with tawhid paradigm we reign according to:

ē Wasatiyah
ē Muafakat
ē Tolerance


Join our Discord! Quick, get on Map, participate in Roleplay!

Status:

  • Establish trusted Government

  • سيددق، أمانه، فطانة، تبليغ



  1. 4

    Regions Found Violating the SoC

    BulletinPolicy by Jukthor . 83 reads.

  2. 3

    Standard of Conduct

    BulletinPolicy by Jukthor . 56 reads.

  3. 4

    Islamic Council Herald #3

    BulletinNews by Townsvalley . 118 reads.

  4. 4

    Council of Islamic States Charter for the Vizarats

    BulletinPolicy by Townsvalley . 81 reads.

  5. 6

    Trade and Development Office.

    AccountTrade by Townsvalley . 148 reads.

  6. 6

    Council Constitutions

    FactbookLegislation by Hadhari . 469 reads.

  7. 7

    Caliphate government.

    FactbookPolitics by Hadhari . 657 reads.

  8. 3

    ☪️Awards and Decorations of the Council of Islamic States☪️

    MetaGameplay by Indera kayangan . 228 reads.

  9. 1,497

    NationStates Guide

    MetaReference by Amerion . 64,882 reads.

  10. 7

    Party Registration form

    FactbookPolitics by Hadhari . 198 reads.

  11. 14

    Featured regions from 1st of August 2017 - 31st of December 2017

    BulletinNews by Congratulations On Being Featured . 380 reads.

▼ 8 More

Embassies: United Empire of Islam, The LCRUA, Right to Life, Turkic Union, The Great Universe, International Debating Area, The Embassy, Brunei Darussalam, Reddit Malaysia, Greater Middle East, Singapore, Middle East, Khuzifenq, Sunalaya, Nusantara Archipelago, Asiana, and 32 others.The New Mappers Union, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Gypsy Lands, Arab League, Barbaria, Elparia, RHINIA, Union of the Kind Ones, SECFanatics, Republican Army, The Dawn of Unity, United We Stand, Lardyland, Tanah Melayu, Non Aligned Movement, Confederation of New lands, The League of Socialist States, Hive, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Western Isles, Asia Pacific, Union of Democrats, Empire of Great Britain, Island Of Union, The Moderate Alliance, The Dank Meme Alliance, The Srivijayan Consortium, HALO UNIVERSE, Union of Christian Nations, Association of Islamic Nations, Fifth Empire, and Kebabistan.

Tags: Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Featured, Founderless, Game Player, Independent, Map, Minuscule, Modern Tech, Neutral, Password, and 6 others.Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, Serious, Social, and World Assembly.

Council of Islamic States contains 5 nations, the 2,985th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Mining Sector in Council of Islamic States

World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.

As a region, Council of Islamic States is ranked 5,881st in the world for Largest Mining Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Caliphate of BesbequistanIron Fist Consumerists“Allahu akbar!”
2.The Sultanate of Al-RumInoffensive Centrist Democracy“There is no god but God. Muhammad is His messenger”
3.The Republic of SagantoAnarchy“From Many, One”
4.The Federal Islamic Republic of NikitanLeft-Leaning College State“Unity, Justice and Freedom”
5.The Grand Imperial Sheikhdom of MutaziliaDemocratic Socialists“اللہ اکبر”

Regional Happenings

More...

Council of Islamic States Regional Message Board

Eazim al-andalus

Thanks to everyone who stayed in this region, we will then rebuild and improve it! Let's start a new era in this region, let's get started!
I know I was not very active, but I am one of the few of the administration that survived or did not give up this region, so let's recover!
Allah bless us

Mutazilia and Lahori khanate

Eazim al-andalus wrote:Thanks to everyone who stayed in this region, we will then rebuild and improve it! Let's start a new era in this region, let's get started!
I know I was not very active, but I am one of the few of the administration that survived or did not give up this region, so let's recover!
Allah bless us

How can any other country or nation obtain a position in the governing body of this region?

Lahori khanate

Eazim al-andalus

At this point it is complicated to put someone in government, because the nations with such authority no longer exist, there is no one with the capacity or powers to do so, the most authoritative nations here is me and Nikitan.
However we do not have these powers and that leaves us in a small government crisis and the solution is either to create a new region along the lines of this one or to leave it as it is and guide us through communication between us

Eazim al-andalus wrote:At this point it is complicated to put someone in government, because the nations with such authority no longer exist, there is no one with the capacity or powers to do so, the most authoritative nations here is me and Nikitan.
However we do not have these powers and that leaves us in a small government crisis and the solution is either to create a new region along the lines of this one or to leave it as it is and guide us through communication between us

Salaam Alaikum.
I just want to say Thank You, first and foremost, for responding. The answer that you have provided is absolutely great. And I am better able to continue being in this region because of the information that you have given about governance and leadership. May Allah bless you. And once again, Shukran

My nation is holding the first Interregional Football Tournament. Anybody who is interested can click the green link.

Mutazilia and Sandstormia

Canít Wait For The FIFA Stadiums To Be Completed In Qatar. Itís going to be the absolute best football event ever!

Mutazilia wrote:Canít Wait For The FIFA Stadiums To Be Completed In Qatar. Itís going to be the absolute best football event ever!

Quite wrong.

Nikitan wrote:Quite wrong.

LOL ... Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

Quite Funny 👳🏾‍♂️

I understand you guys have a tough situation. You lost your leadership and membership is low. There is not much you can do in this region without leaders, and you are very susceptible to raiders. Therefore, I invite all of you to the Association of Islamic Nations.

Eazim al-andalus wrote:At this point it is complicated to put someone in government, because the nations with such authority no longer exist, there is no one with the capacity or powers to do so, the most authoritative nations here is me and Nikitan. However we do not have these powers and that leaves us in a small government crisis and the solution is either to create a new region along the lines of this one or to leave it as it is and guide us through communication between us

We understand you guys are in a tough pickle. So we will grant all of you the choice to join our region, where we will stick to Islamic Values and work together for all of us. Don't worry, you'll get representation in the government. We can thrive together with Islam! We'll open up a new position in our government that you can elect, to represent you guys. He will represent you and will have full 5 powers.

So what do you say? Our gates are always open to our brothers and sisters! Telegram for the password.

Ard al Islam wrote:I understand you guys have a tough situation. You lost your leadership and membership is low. There is not much you can do in this region without leaders, and you are very susceptible to raiders. Therefore, I invite all of you to the Association of Islamic Nations.

We understand you guys are in a tough pickle. So we will grant all of you the choice to join our region, where we will stick to Islamic Values and work together for all of us. Don't worry, you'll get representation in the government. We can thrive together with Islam! We'll open up a new position in our government that you can elect, to represent you guys. He will represent you and will have full 5 powers.

So what do you say? Our gates are always open to our brothers and sisters! Telegram for the password.

Salaam Alaikum.
Thank You. Your extreme generosity will not be ignored. I am sure there are a few nations that will give the matter some deep thought and serious consideration.

Forum View

Advertisement