Well, perhaps people other than him should be able to notify you as well. I would have done it immediately but I have no idea how to get in touch with you. The democratic system worked and this all is result of the president letting your nation to cte. The system isn't excelent (and I'm working on a new, updated system) but it's not that flawed either, it just isn't followed properly.
He has an email (I think).
On another note, it seems I'm blocked from sending TGs as well.
You can have the best ideas but when they are executed poorly...
I did not want to run for the president because I didn't want to have the extra responsibility but when now I'd say that when I can keep founder nations in 10 regions alive, I could keep Braussland alive as well.
As in, telegrams to him.
Word of the day:
keralriytefshortening of kerae-lotél-riy-tef, lit. national-proceedings/affairs-hall (big-room)
Tharlocchia and Kowani
ит эґмэa юа сор сюн хэ̃зэаш
this region really needs a new founder
No Conlang, too much work.
Anyway, what we need is actual engagement from the rest of the region, and some sort of accountability. I put up a poll to raise awareness in the meantime, but most people were either blissfully unaware of this entire incident or just didn’t care, and a tribunal of 4 people, 2 of whom were negatively affected by the actions in question, is a absolute no.
Beyond that, I would disagree with the idea that the actions in question are not worthy of a ban-not because they are on the same scale as what Serzchepha did, but rather, it is a show of his lack of trustworthiness and inability to let things go-traits which you kind of need in a long-term region like ours.
I just dislike bans for how pointless they are. Vietidielieneshchina can either give up on the CCL and attempt doing politics in Altay, or not give up and return after a while. Whether he returns as Vietidielieneshchina or some other nation, it doesn't actually matter that much.
I'd go with "government".
Eastern Tatar: хоргашть
i honestly have no idea what is happening anymore, so kowani controls the region? or braussland? or what?
the fact that the founder of this region has "stopped playing ages ago" and "only came back when you got raided" should be a sign
Ok, so this is the initial version of my final, more reworked, CCL constitution. Read it and if you find some loopholes, contradictions and generally ways to circumvent the law, don't hesitate to point them out so that the law can be made better. Ask questions, point out problems & suggest solutions.
The Nations of the Council of Constructed Languages, so as to form a greater union, establish peace between the resident nations and the greater world, and allow the bonds of culture to flow between us all, establish this Constitution as the supreme bedrock of law and unity.
The Council of Constructed Languages (further only CCL) is to be a region made up of nations that recognize, as their official or co-official language, a constructed language.
For the purposes of this constitution, a constructed language is defined as a language that arose by deliberate effort, and not by a natural process of linguistic evolution.
Any nation is free to enter and exit the CCL as long as it meets the conditions stipulated in Article I. This does not apply to The Federal Republic of Serzchepha, Vietidielieneshchina and nations banned from the CCL as a result of their illegal action within the CCL.
Section one: The President
The President excercises executive power over the CCL.
(1) The President is elected annually on the 1st of June via a poll made by the Vice-president.
(2) The election shall last for 3 days and be open to all member nations of the CCL.
(3) All candidates have to announce their candidature to the Vice-president from 20th to 29th May of the respective year.
(4) All nations with residence lower than 14 days, as of 20th May, and residents' puppet nations are forbidden from both running as candidates and voting in the election.
(1) The President is granted the control over the account of the regional Founder nation The Republic of Braussland.
(2) Founder Braussland is the only nation allowed to hold executive power within the CCL.
(3) When a new President is elected, the old one is obliged to hand the Braussland password over to their successor.
The Republic of Braussland is to be always kept alive and residing within the CCL.
Section two: The Vice-president
(1) The Vice-president (further only VP) serves as a backup to the President.
(2) The VP is to be a player who is trusted by both the President and the people.
(1) A poll lasting for 3 days, comprising nations trusted by the President, is created right after the Presidential election poll ends.
(2) If a new President is elected, it is the new President who creates the VP election poll.
(3) All candidates have to announce their candidature to the President from 20th to 29th May of the respective year.
(4) All nations with residency less than 14 days, as of 20th May, and residents' puppet nations are forbidden from both running as candidates and voting in the election.
(1) The VP shall allways know the password to Founder Braussland.
(2) The VP is not allowed to excercise the executive power of Founder Braussland under normal circumstances.
(3) The VP, as well as the President, takes care to prevent Founder Braussland from ceasing to exist, by logging in with the account periodically, and to make sure it remains within the CCL. This is to be done especially when the President is less active.
(4) The VP is allowed to excercise Founder Braussland's executive power only if it is requested by the people or necessary to avert a physical threat to the CCL but the President has been inactive for more than 3 days or has ceased to exist.
(5) For the purposes of this constitution, such a physical threat to the CCL, during which the VP allowed to excercise executive authority, is defined as
a) Founder Braussland ceasing to exist
b) Founder Braussland moving to a different region
c) The World Assembly Delegate gaining executive power
Section one: Original Members
(1) Any player who had a nation in the League Of Constructed Languages on the day of its dissolution, can have one nation appointed an Origial member (further only OM).
(2) An OM can be appointed only after the player requests the office.
(3) Each OM has their office named and displayed in (one of) their nation's own constructed language.
The OM has the authority over Appearance, Embassies, Border control, Communications and Polls.
Section two: Liberation Ministers
The office of a Liberation Minister (further only LM) is a honorary office given to any player who participated in the liberation effort, namely notifying the Founder, purging the CCL of the raider nations and taking part in the subsequent cleanup, normalisation and defining of anti-raid protective measures, as recorded in the CCL Regional Message Board.
The LM has the authority over Appearance, Embassies, Border control, Communications and Polls.
Section three: The World Assembly Delegate
(1) The World Assembly Delegate (further only WAD) represents the people's interests when voting on WA resolutions.
(2) Whenever a new resolution is at vote, the WAD creates a poll, lasting 24 hours, where nations express their stance on said resolution by voting for or against. The WAD is obliged to vote according to the poll result and in compliance with this constitution.
(3) If the WAD is found guilty of violating the previous clause, they can be kicked, not banned, by the President, in order to make them loose their endorsements and thus their office.
(4) Any WA member nation residing within the CCL, except for the President and The Republic of Braussland, can be endorsed and become the WAD.
(1) The WAD is forbidden from ever holding authorities other than World Assembly and Polls.
(2) Should the WAD gain executive power as a result of the scenarios described in the Article I, section two, §3, clause 5, letters a - b, the WAD is required to not excercise the executive power by any means.
Regional password is to be immediately established by any officer with such an authority whenever Founder Braussland ceases to exist or moves to a different region.
The password has to be displayed to residents.
A regional password may be established under normal circumstances as long as
a) it was approoved by the people in a poll lasting 2 days
b) residents' puppet nations did not vote
(1) A resident, who wishes to have someone banned, has to file an official accusation via the Regional Message Board.
(2) If the defendant is found guilty by the government of trespassing against an existing piece of legislation, they are banned if the said piece demands so.
(3) If there is no legislation concerned with the offensive behaviour yet, or if existing legislation does not state any particular punishment, a poll, lasting 3 days, shall be made. There, the people decide whether banning is adequate for the defendant's offence.
(4) Raiders who attack the CCL shall be banned on the spot and remain banned for eternity.
(5) Spammers shall be banned on the spot.
Existing legislation shall be ammended or expanded to accomodate for any offensive actions which were not addressed by the legislation previously.
A nation cannot be legaly banned for an action that is not illegal or if the people decided, via the poll, against a ban. Violation of this paragraph will be punished by a ban.
International relations within the CCL
The member nations of the CCL do hereby give up their sovereign right to declare war upon each other.
The member nations of the CCL do hereby give up their sovereign right to make individual treaties with each other. Henceforth, they join together in a common regional pact, universal in between each member nation.
<Sorry; I wanted to reply, but accidentally suppressed it.>
Richtlant, Malmady, and The valettan knights