by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Council of Constructed Languages Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .122123124125126127128. . .130131»

Jest´ li kwto slyša o «sibirescejem´» slovienesce ãzyce? Bie sibireska Vikipedija ot 2006 do 2007 goda, a seda t ãzyk znan lwžijõ. Tvorec jest´ Jaroslav Zoltariev, slovy nie dzelo dobrami vietimi.
Has anyone heard of the "Siberian" Slavic language? There was a Siberian Wikipedia from 2006 to 2007, but now the language is known as a hoax. The creator is Yaroslav Zolotaryov, known for some not very nice things.

Vietidielieneshchina wrote:Jest´ li kwto slyša o «sibirescejem´» slovienesce ãzyce? Bie sibireska Vikipedija ot 2006 do 2007 goda, a seda t ãzyk znan lwžijõ. Tvorec jest´ Jaroslav Zoltariev, slovy nie dzelo dobrami vietimi.
Has anyone heard of the "Siberian" Slavic language? There was a Siberian Wikipedia from 2006 to 2007, but now the language is known as a hoax. The creator is Yaroslav Zolotaryov, known for some not very nice things.

What did he do?

Vietidielieneshchina wrote:Jest´ li kwto slyša o «sibirescejem´» slovienesce ãzyce? Bie sibireska Vikipedija ot 2006 do 2007 goda, a seda t ãzyk znan lwžijõ. Tvorec jest´ Jaroslav Zoltariev, slovy nie dzelo dobrami vietimi.
Has anyone heard of the "Siberian" Slavic language? There was a Siberian Wikipedia from 2006 to 2007, but now the language is known as a hoax. The creator is Yaroslav Zolotaryov, known for some not very nice things.

Nie kölenüt es on en, nü ya uturuu.

Never heard of it and him, now I'm curious.

Post self-deleted by Auruna.

-Astoria- wrote:What did he do?

Auruna wrote:Nie kölenüt es on en, nü ya uturuu.

Never heard of it and him, now I'm curious.

Možeta çitat bolie tu:
You can read more here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proposals_for_closing_projects/Closure_of_Siberian_Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:OosakaNoOusama/Siberian_Wikipedia

Auruna wrote:Kuikaa ya tüüskelikätän ya hümna nazyonalla, ya tahti teta jokke kila jutan nü.

While I'm working on my national anthem, I will do some language stuff now.

Mürkko/Kila Auruni | Aurun Dialects
Part 1
The Primary Dialects:
Nukanne Auruni | Standard Aurun (Which is based on the Karalinne Dialect)
Mürkko Veratuna-Livonsk | Veratuna-Livonsk Dialect
Kila Nörjänlappi | Nörjänlappi (Northern Aurun) Dialect
Kila Sudennakuna | Sudennakuna (Southern Province) Dialect
Mürkko Sterlennau | Sterlennau Dialect

"Good afternoon, how are you?"
Standard Aurun: Hevänkesänpaivu, kaku on tu?
Mürkko Veratuna-Livonsk: Hevänäkesänpaivu, kak'on tu?
Kila Nörjänlappi: Hevä kesänpäivüü, kaiku tu?
Kila Sudennakuna: Evänägesänpaivaa (or evänägesändägä), gakku on tu?
Mürkko Sterlennau: Hevanakesanapaivu, kaik'on tu?

Imaghina’t’ter dialectics-
Imagine having dialects-

Kowani wrote:Imaghina’t’ter dialectics-
Imagine having dialects-

Menaktığakta azdapaw tu tuğaykataran mın şamas ərbirterew şıdanaktığakjarşataraw telegöt türkiterew, bırhı sendek emes sonşa, kal Avruna.

I've done some work on dialects for almost all my wanabe turkic conlangs but no way near as much as Auruna.

Vietidielieneshchina wrote:Možeta çitat bolie tu:
You can read more here:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Proposals_for_closing_projects/Closure_of_Siberian_Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:OosakaNoOusama/Siberian_Wikipedia

This was wild, thanks.

To be fair, though, I don't think Shakespeare would have had any problem with curse words. Shakespeare liked crude humor as much as anyone :)

Kowani wrote:Imaghina’t’ter dialectics-
Imagine having dialects-

Kulaa mürkkot on veseka, kk.

Having dialects is fun, lol.

Tungustan wrote:Menaktığakta azdapaw tu tuğaykataran mın şamas ərbirterew şıdanaktığakjarşataraw telegöt türkiterew, bırhı sendek emes sonşa, kal Avruna.

I've done some work on dialects for almost all my wanabe turkic conlangs but no way near as much as Auruna.

Ya kul lisset mürkkot säljä, tetta jokkenimä on nie kienisataleva kärpä. Tu tahti naata jokkenimä pina.

I have more dialects here, but some of them are not interesting enough. You'll see some of them soon soon.

Zug um Zug wrote:This was wild, thanks.

To be fair, though, I don't think Shakespeare would have had any problem with curse words. Shakespeare liked crude humor as much as anyone :)

Prošeneje jest´ to, že Jaroslav Zoltariev stavi sloviesa vwn usta Šejkspiera, jegwda nie jimiešã byt, a po tom´ tverdi, že ta sloviesa biešã «dobra v sibirescem´ ãzyce». Seda vydumaji sie: ja riekõ ti «jebõ tvojõ matier´, klãtaja svineja» çi nieçito, a ty byvaješi zwlom´, a ja riekõ ti, že to prosto znaçit´ «priviet» v mojem´ govorie. Seda kako ty by reaktoval(a)?

The problem is that Yaroslav Zolotaryov put the words in Shakespeare's mouth when they weren't supposed to be, and then claimed that the curses were "fine in the Siberian language". Now imagine this: I tell you "X your mother, damned pig" or something, you get mad, but I tell you that it just means "hi" in my dialect of English. Now how would you react?

Vietidielieneshchina wrote:Možeta çitat bolie tu:
You can read more here:

Urlalda ki.
I do not understand.

Vietidielieneshchina wrote:Prošeneje jest´ to, že Jaroslav Zoltariev stavi sloviesa vwn usta Šejkspiera, jegwda nie jimiešã byt, a po tom´ tverdi, že ta sloviesa biešã «dobra v sibirescem´ ãzyce». Seda vydumaji sie: ja riekõ ti «jebõ tvojõ matier´, klãtaja svineja» çi nieçito, a ty byvaješi zwlom´, a ja riekõ ti, že to prosto znaçit´ «priviet» v mojem´ govorie. Seda kako ty by reaktoval(a)?

The problem is that Yaroslav Zolotaryov put the words in Shakespeare's mouth when they weren't supposed to be, and then claimed that the curses were "fine in the Siberian language". Now imagine this: I tell you "X your mother, damned pig" or something, you get mad, but I tell you that it just means "hi" in my dialect of English. Now how would you react?

Ik wud wohl dink du warst meg stiershissing
I would probably think you were bullsh-ting me

Alfbading Levant wrote:Ik wud wohl dink du warst meg stiershissing
I would probably think you were bullsh-ting me

Twçino to, je že Jaroslav pytaaše sã dielat. Smiešino jest´, že ješçe sõt´ liudie, ji že vierãt´, že «nie možeši sõdit´ sibireska sloviesa, toliko znajã ruseskwj».

Exactly what Yaroslav was trying to do. It's funny that there are still people that believe that "you can't judge Siberian words by just knowing Russian".

Spread this:

"To long that The Black Hawks, the most notorious raider region in NS now mantains control of SECFanatics. Our ally Dollystana is arranging plans to liberate SECFanatics and we NEED your help. We humbly ask that your delegate of your region approve the proposal page=UN_view_proposal/id=dollystana_1593627948 so that it may reach quorom. If you don't have a delegate, spread this news to your other embassies and tell your embassies to do so on so that this proposal may reach quorom."

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:"To long that The Black Hawks, the most notorious raider region in NS now mantains control of SECFanatics. Our ally Dollystana is arranging plans to liberate SECFanatics and we NEED your help. We humbly ask that your delegate of your region approve the proposal page=UN_view_proposal/id=dollystana_1593627948 so that it may reach quorom. If you don't have a delegate, spread this news to your other embassies and tell your embassies to do so on so that this proposal may reach quorom."

"To long"?

-Astoria- wrote:"To long"?

Idk what the original author was thinking?

-Astoria- wrote:"To long"?

Too long, I assume.

Was very busy for a few days (or weeks, I don't remember) and now map is done. Still available for claims.

CCL Map v2?

With names: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635482981573722114/728631159205920808/CCL-Map-A.png
Without names: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635482981573722114/728631145620701184/CCL-Map-B.png

I think I, or someone here should make a dispatch for the map.

Auruna wrote:Was very busy for a few days (or weeks, I don't remember) and now map is done. Still available for claims.

CCL Map v2?

With names: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635482981573722114/728631159205920808/CCL-Map-A.png
Without names: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635482981573722114/728631145620701184/CCL-Map-B.png

I think I, or someone here should make a dispatch for the map.

Fez.
Done.

Auruna wrote:With names: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635482981573722114/728631159205920808/CCL-Map-A.png
Without names: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635482981573722114/728631145620701184/CCL-Map-B.png

I think I, or someone here should make a dispatch for the map.

I very much like what you've done with the map. :)
Why'd you give me mainland Nova Scotia though?

Zoo, ik, Auruna unt... eeech... de van... zajn naachbarät.

PS: Vot Vietidielienesskina betir i Vietidielienesk?

So me, Auruna and Vietidielieneshchina are neighbors.

PS: What does Vietidielieneshchina mean in Vietidielienesk?

Richtlant wrote:Zoo, ik, Auruna unt... eeech... de van... zajn naachbarät.

PS: Vot Vietidielienesskina betir i Vietidielienesk?

So me, Auruna and Vietidielieneshchina are neighbors.

PS: What does Vietidielieneshchina mean in Vietidielienesk?

Podwkaz/hint:

jist true - jistina truth
nov new - novina news

Richtlant wrote:Zoo, ik, Auruna unt... eeech... de van... zajn naachbarät.

"eeech"?

Ошқндь мьньмшанакьзта, шол Фрифолкөлэмəкэзтə... 202бэт қнат. Эмэшкөрүгакта олау үзьндьгьуакьттьда шонща.

Today I found out that Frievolk died... 202 days ago. Haven't seen him for a very long time.

Vietidielieneshchina wrote:Podwkaz/hint:

jist true - jistina truth
nov new - novina news

Адантьхоргаштьгаз.

Democracy?

-Astoria- wrote:"eeech"?

Кұршэгəкжəт Оньштанщада.

Sigh sound in Richtsspraak.

Eastern Tatarstan wrote:Today I found out that Frievolk died... 202 days ago. Haven't seen him for a very long time.

He still has a puppet here, ie Alfbading Levant.

«12. . .122123124125126127128. . .130131»

Advertisement