by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federal Republic of Auruna (elected )

Founder: The Republic of Braussland

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 474th Most Nations: 491st Most Compassionate Citizens: 1,684th+5
Best Weather: 1,783rd Nicest Citizens: 1,819th Most Valuable International Artwork: 2,035th Most Inclusive: 2,172nd Most Beautiful Environments: 2,499th
World Factbook Entry

Hello and welcome to the Council of Constructed Languages


Constitution | LinkDiscord |LinkMap | Languages
Reach out to Auruna to get your nation on the CCL Map
and contact Richtlant to set your conlang among the CCL Languages.


Jankoed on 5th September 2020.



Embassies: Valentine Day, Gypsy Lands, Enadia, Altay, Fredonia, Hollow Point, The Moderate Alliance, The honorable Eastern Tatar company, Yurdan, Stans, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Tiandi, Ordis, The Bar on the corner of every region, Groovy, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, and 47 others.Codex Ylvus, Yuno, The United Islands of the Atlantic, Elena, 1980s America, Winterfell, Verdenia, Dispatchia, Portugal, League Of Constructed Languages, Lardyland, The Great Universe, Bus Stop, Chicken overlords, United Christian Empires of the West, Old Zealand, Vaporwave Paradise, Zentari, Alyr, Northern Ocean, FIFA Lands, Great Chuliu Empire, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, The Federation of Nemsk States, Greater Nasunia, Gru, Noon Puppet Dump, A hellhole, Union de Naciones Latinas e Ibericas, The Helysian Chasm, BCHS, India, The Embassy, The region of the ahs, The Jewel Nations, Cactus union, Guinea Kiribati, Canottostan, The Cult of PCHS, Order of Liberation, Independence Hill, Lyrali, Luna Inixia, Union of Ever Socialist Republics, matheo, nasunia, and Alcris.

Tags: Featured and Medium.

Council of Constructed Languages contains 35 nations, the 491st most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Insurance Industry in Council of Constructed Languages

The World Census posed as door-to-door salespeople in order to establish which nations have the most extensive Insurance industries.

As a region, Council of Constructed Languages is ranked 11,034th in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Borderlands of SarangulirangInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Balance, health, elements”
2.The Sultanate of Cretan Islamic StateFree-Market Paradise“Placeholder”
3.The Federacija of Nova DalmacijaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Diete holove, ľudze Nove Dalmacije!”
4.The Fiefdom of Isles of EamhnaCivil Rights Lovefest“Flōrēbō Quōcumque Ferar”
5.The Democratic Republic of LinessiaCapitalist Paradise“Элнескасёх, мыдавындер!”
6.The United Kingdom of AbbastaniNew York Times Democracy“Motto...”
7.The Kingdom of AcruaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“ydsa ne Atano, ydsa ne Atanu.”
8.The Republic of CzisraCivil Rights Lovefest“Prazka zsěs.”
9.The Grand Duchy of Upper AlteracRight-wing Utopia“Alτerēıs a nıa sča eěsτasmȷěryτnoā ıȷayn nıŏı”
10.The Republic of FontcollinaDemocratic Socialists“Libert Sempre”
1234»

Regional Happenings

More...

Council of Constructed Languages Regional Message Board

Interessant, du deuch!
Interesting, you both!

Feirx wrote:Ze Feirxsche vlag est een 3:5 raastijo vlag haben trei koloren, oranj, blau und blank. Oranj rapreitschenter regaltung, blau rapreitschenter ze Sech tu Nord und blank rapreitschenter paix und paritschewt baufte ze pafizm est daapijlt konekteinte waische ze kltr Feirxsche. Ze leun en ze maatl auf ze vlag est ze naatziojnalebrauschaun auf Feirx. Ze vlag haben nijknaamung sach "Bundeit Oranjer" und "Regal Oranj" en 20s und 21s kaantri.

The Feirxer flag is a 3:5 ratio flag having three colours, orange, blue and white. Orange represents royalty, blue represents the North Sea and white represents peace and purity as pacifism is deeply connected with the Feirxer culture. The lion in the middle of the flag is the national animal of Feirx. The flag has been dubbed as the "Orange Banner" and "Royal Orange" in 20th and 21st centuries.

Was dauch du vlag meijn? Ik weld be haapijt zu grochen zim!

What does your flag mean? I would be happy to learn about it!

First, the colours: they are based on the primary colours of the Aruzhin Triplets - Auruna, Tahrun (Novi Luha / Nui Luha), and Kinalinna, the three kingdoms that formed as a result of the collapse of Aruzhina. The colours symbolizes the Kolentekn / The Three Beasts in Aruzhin/Aurun mythology. They appear as a horizontal tricolor to symbolize the unification of the three with the newly-formed kingdom taking the name of Auruna which was universally agreed upon by the three.

Kolentekn - The three beasts that preserve peace, order, and balance of the people of the overworld.

Blue - Auruna - Lorukeentte, the eagle - Peace
Black - Tahrun - Vtte, the wolf - Balance
Red - Kinalinna - Okinette , the fox - Order

The double-headed eagle is Raitara je Koretara, the twin eagles of time where they honor the past while embracing the future which symbolized the Aurun mindset about the past and the future.

The yellow/gold shield references Aviari, an Aurun golden eagle that protects Auruna.

Feirx wrote:Was dauch du vlag meijn? Ik weld be haapijt zu grochen zim!

What does your flag mean? I would be happy to learn about it!

Is ganuibh maoi n-Alba th deighill aon, haha.
[ ɪsˠ ɡanˠəvˠ mˠiː nˠ‿aləbˠə huː dʲəil̪ʲ iːnˠuː ]

"our flag is stolen from scotland lol"

Isles of Eamhna wrote:Is ganuibh maoi n-Alba th deighill aon, haha.
[ ɪsˠ ɡanˠəvˠ mˠiː nˠ‿aləbˠə huː dʲəil̪ʲ iːnˠuː ]

"our flag is stolen from scotland lol"

Eh? Iċ ġeōht hit ws ǣnlīċ ān bilie of e Hālga Andrewes cros. From ān weoroldbiliung grund t is ōhtwiere te cnāwe.
For real? I thought it was only an image of Saint Andrew's Cross. From a worldbuilding basis that is interesting to know.

Grootfries Rijk wrote:Eh? Iċ ġeōht hit ws ǣnlīċ ān bilie of e Hālga Andrewes cros. From ān weoroldbiliung grund t is ōhtwiere te cnāwe.
For real? I thought it was only an image of Saint Andrew's Cross. From a worldbuilding basis that is interesting to know.

Is etha nichis Alba b'uabhar thaem an Aoidhimh. Noismir l cumha dbharaimh maoi n-a t- an dhomhinn.
[ ɪsˠ ahə nʲeːəʃ aləbˠə bˠuəvˠəɾˠ heːmˠ ənˠ‿iːʝəvʲ | nˠɔʃmʲoːɾˠ aːl kuː d̪ˠaːvˠəɾˠəvʲ mˠiːnˠ‿ət̪ˠ‿oː ə ɣʊvˠaːn̪ʲ ]

"The Isles were once possession of Scotland. We've retained some things from that time."

(ooc: you're correct tho, I'm not good at flags so I just dipped scotland's flag in some green)

Isles of Eamhna wrote:Is etha nichis Alba b'uabhar thaem an Aoidhimh. Noismir l cumha dbharaimh maoi n-a t- an dhomhinn.
[ ɪsˠ ahə nʲeːəʃ aləbˠə bˠuəvˠəɾˠ heːmˠ ənˠ‿iːʝəvʲ | nˠɔʃmʲoːɾˠ aːl kuː d̪ˠaːvˠəɾˠəvʲ mˠiːnˠ‿ət̪ˠ‿oː ə ɣʊvˠaːn̪ʲ ]

"The Isles were once possession of Scotland. We've retained some things from that time."

(ooc: you're correct tho, I'm not good at flags so I just dipped scotland's flag in some green)

Iċ receniġe t is ġesund, efne ġif ān wolde ġeōht ān unfhangliċe cynewise wolde wile hits āgen flage.
I reckon that makes sense, even if one would've thought an independent state would want its own flag.

Anweardes to e Dġes Wilcyrelisċ eahta worden!
Onwards to the random eight words of the day!
-----
Department: Ambiht
Resource: Hrǣwstoff
Responsibility: Andswaruliċnes
Translate: Āwendan
Arrest: Anhealdan
Introduce: Forestellan
Glorious: Wuldorfst
Horrible: Gruwesum

Feirx wrote:Ze Feirxsche vlag est een 3:5 raastijo vlag haben trei koloren, oranj, blau und blank. Oranj rapreitschenter regaltung, blau rapreitschenter ze Sech tu Nord und blank rapreitschenter paix und paritschewt baufte ze pafizm est daapijlt konekteinte waische ze kltr Feirxsche. Ze leun en ze maatl auf ze vlag est ze naatziojnalebrauschaun auf Feirx. Ze vlag haben nijknaamung sach "Bundeit Oranjer" und "Regal Oranj" en 20s und 21s kaantri.

The Feirxer flag is a 3:5 ratio flag having three colours, orange, blue and white. Orange represents royalty, blue represents the North Sea and white represents peace and purity as pacifism is deeply connected with the Feirxer culture. The lion in the middle of the flag is the national animal of Feirx. The flag has been dubbed as the "Orange Banner" and "Royal Orange" in 20th and 21st centuries.

Was dauch du vlag meijn? Ik weld be haapijt zu grochen zim!

What does your flag mean? I would be happy to learn about it!

El ew el e Ripublkaya Venez radaya :p dama fikta ex min Fontekolnem bbtub e kalifişat iran kabat kd dltub talinde be. Dam 'Kolin' zma nazamta gidebb e rada!
Our flag is the flag of the real life Republic of Venice :p since my original idea for Fontcollina was the remnant of an Iranian caliphate that got conquered by Italians. So Collinese is actually a minority language on the island!

Grootfries Rijk wrote:Anweardes to e Dġes Wilcyrelisċ eahta worden!
Onwards to the random eight words of the day!
-----

Department: Pezikand
Resource: Şutiz
Responsibility: Fard
Translate: Wcotn
Arrest: Csaqn
Introduce: Cotn ex
Glorious: Qa
Horrible: Yeriza

Grootfries Rijk wrote:Anweardes to e Dġes Wilcyrelisċ eahta worden!
Onwards to the random eight words of the day!
-----

Department: Dipartem
Resource, ingredient: Aapue
Responsibility: Kagmyu
Translate: Ikecuit
Arrest, catch: Ruab
Introduce: Calasos
Glorious: Mann
Horrible: Abrue

Grootfries Rijk wrote:Anweardes to e Dġes Wilcyrelisċ eahta worden!
Onwards to the random eight words of the day!
-----

Department: Dypartmentag
Resource: Resurs
Responsibility: Ansvar
Translate: Oversat
Arrest: Aresta
Introduce: Invrojn
Glorious: Herlig
Horrible: Fruktelig

Forum View

Advertisement