WA Delegate: The Unified Federal Provinces of Some People on Planet Arcadia (elected )
Founder: The Commonwealth of Rothella
Last WA Update:
Embassies: United Christian Empires of the West, The Panic Room, Chicken overlords, The Straw Hat Pirates, Bus Stop, The Cormorant Pact, Mediterranean, Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, The Great Universe, Unionist Democratic Republics Alliance, RAMS, Northern Argaen Trade Organization, Fredonia, Sovereign Corporate League, Lardyland, The Embassy, and 4 others.Guinea Kiribati, The Agents of SHIELD, Eastern Europe, and matheo.
Tags: Capitalist, Cyberpunk, Fantasy Tech, Free Trade, Future Tech, Industrial, International Federalist, Outer Space, Password, Role Player, Security Council, Small, and 2 others.Social, and World Assembly.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in Confederation of the Mediterranean
World Census staff compiled lists over Smart Phone related traffic accidents to determine which nations have the largest Information Technology industries.
As a region, Confederation of the Mediterranean is ranked 1,657th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|1.||The Unified Federal Provinces of Some People on Planet Arcadia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Shining lights, even in death.”|
|2.||The Unitary State of Derika||Father Knows Best State||“Fortitúdo renatus fuerit Imperium”|
|3.||The National Allied Territories of Some People in the Himalayas||Left-Leaning College State||“Truth and Motherland, for they are greater than Heaven.”|
|4.||The Dominion of Latorik||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Death before dishonor”|
|5.||The Commonwealth of Rothella||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Stars will perish long before the Commonwealth falters.”|
|6.||The Theocratic Dictatorship of Vonihove||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Religion, Discipline, Work.”|
- : The People's Republic of Democratic Republic of Panama of the region Socialist republics of americas aborted construction of embassies with Confederation of the Mediterranean.
- : The Unified Federal Provinces of Some People on Planet Arcadia agreed to construct embassies with Socialist republics of americas.
- : The People's Republic of Democratic Republic of Panama of the region Socialist republics of americas proposed constructing embassies.
- : Aphus ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Raxulan Lardium of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Confederation of the Mediterranean.
- : The Republic of Sweet Dreams Are Made Of Screams of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in Confederation of the Mediterranean.
- : The Commonwealth of Rothella set the region's banner.
- : Embassy cancelled between Montrandecs Neighbours and Confederation of the Mediterranean.
- : The Trans Rights of Frenchy 63 of the region Montrandecs Neighbours ordered the closure of its embassy in Confederation of the Mediterranean.
- : Embassy established between Confederation of the Mediterranean and Matheo.
Confederation of the Mediterranean Regional Message Board
"50k soldiers, naval personnel do not count. Commit the same crimes they committed against you."
"You want us to go on an interstellar genocidal campaign against the Eliksni? You aren't serious, are you?" Alcandar walked to his desk and leaned against it. "We want to disband the house of wolves, not anhilate it. How could you suggest such a horrible idea?"
During preparation for the Roth-Eliksni war to come, the CDA finally decides to switch to ballistic/kinetic weaponry instead of its usual energy weapons. Energy weapons would still be maintained in Expeditionary Fleets and Anti-Tank weapons/Artillery but firearms would be predominantly kinetic. The switch was rather easy, as R-1 Assault Rifles were already in common use. Some marines protested, but with the release of the SC 42 it would allow marines to customize their own weapons (within a budget) to their own likings.*
A common grunt can't make his rifle have attachments that deviate far from intended goal, like not like super special (like having the barrel change to 250mm or something, not possible you get the point), more like modifications here and there to the soldiers liking*
It also has to be submited and registered, kept taken care of and of course before submitting it they have to be checked to see if it can work out in combat. Of course 99% of the time itll be practical for the combat needs, as clones are well-versed in combat weapons. The weapons are regulated too, so no night-vision scopes in daytime combat scenarios etc. I'm pretty sure I gave a bad explanation sorry :D
How common is AI? Are there Self-Aware Robots just walking around on Earth or are they just outright banned?
ai is present in much of the military and a lot of civilian life
they can run cities and similar things
they can run vehicles and starships
they can wirelessly connect to things if they need to, much like a transportation grid
pretty much every home has at least ai system in the richer countries
No self-aware AI allowed in Rothella ;)
Self-Aware intellgent robots are believed to be extinct after an "update" that was maybe possibly a virus. Those that somehow survived are in criminal syndicates or in hiding. The only "AI" are those who assist in research, industry, and more, not intelligent enough to be self-aware but still solve algorithms etc.
Stars will perish long before the Commonwealth falters
How is the new motto :D