by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Commonwealth of Liberty Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .91,49791,49891,49991,50091,50191,50291,503. . .91,65491,655»

Many RP ideas to be had

Woo Apocalypse Bingo continues!

Fun fact: The United Kingdom has 12 overseas territories while France has 13.

Metropolitan Francais wrote:Fun fact: The United Kingdom has 12 overseas territories while France has 13.

Fun fact: France is the worst country to ever exist in the history of countries and existing
The "French" people in Corsica speak with an Italian dialect and Napoleon was from Corsica
Born to two Italians so Napoleon is more Italian than French

Somerania wrote:Fun fact: France is the worst country to ever exist in the history of countries and existing
The "French" people in Corsica speak with an Italian dialect and Napoleon was from Corsica
Born to two Italians so Napoleon is more Italian than French

Yeah we only invented democracy and perfected it....

Metropolitan Francais wrote:Yeah we only invented democracy and perfected it....

after murdering millions in countless revolutions

plus we all know British democracy is far superior to the french "lets riot every week" democracy

So much for the party of "law and order"

Khalmaria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5DJJpd6Xt0&list=LL&index=34

Agrariah wrote:So much for the party of "law and order"

the party of law and order is the McConnell/establishment faction of the GOP

Khalmaria

Lemlar wrote:the party of law and order is the McConnell/establishment faction of the GOP

theres no party of law and order

Lemlar wrote:the party of law and order is the McConnell/establishment faction of the GOP

They enabled Trump and his cult for 4 years, and this is the result of that.

Ranponian wrote:after murdering millions in countless revolutions

plus we all know British democracy is far superior to the french "lets riot every week" democracy

Agreed Metropolitan Francais when France was "perfecting democracy" they were also murdering Berbers and many more Africans then taking their resources

Somerania wrote:Agreed Metropolitan Francais when France was "perfecting democracy" they were also murdering Berbers and many more Africans then taking their resources

i am referring to the millions of Europeans that France killed, not the berbers.

Ranponian wrote:i am referring to the millions of Europeans that France killed, not the berbers.

France killed a lot of people, Berber, European, Asian...

Post self-deleted by Somerania.

Military equipment worth $2b are purchased

With the new forces goal 2030 plan being revealed which made it clear that Bangladesh was in a dire need for a bigger army, UCAVs, stronger navy, stronger air force, tactical ballistic missiles, modern tanks and a proper air defense system, a recent $2 billion dollar military equipment purchase was made and the needs for a stronger navy, proper air defense system and modern tanks was fulfilled, recently Bangladesh had bought some Iskander-M missiles time the SGRI thus fulfilling their Tactical ballistic missile needs, as of now only 3 needs need to be fulfilled and Bangladesh then will have a formidable military which will allow Bangladesh to project more soft power abroad and not in just regional affairs, the Bangladeshi government attempted to build up soft power abroad through United Nations peacekeepers but this method has not yielded any results so the government of Bangladesh took a different method, militarization and interventionism, to have soft power one needs to help a nation in some major way and one way to do it is by defending it through interventions but to intervene a strong military is needed so rapid militarization is being done so Bangladesh can increase it's influence and try to increase their economic prosperity by using that soft power to have lucrative businesses in countries. The following equipment purchased by Bangladesh are:

Turkey

120x Kaplan medium main battle tank

8x T-155 firtina self propelled howitzers

6x FNSS Pars armoured combat vehicle

4x BMC kirpi MRAP

For a total price of $700 million

SGRI

32x Buk M3 "Viking" launchers

200x 9M317 missiles

For a total price of $440 million

La Plata

12x Espora class frigates (classified by La Plata as Corvettes) rest upgraded to the latest batch variant

For a total price of $950 million

News on Indonesian built frigates and Buk M3

The two Indonesian Martadinata frigates ordered will be completed next month and arrive the month later in June 23rd, the Buk M3 launchers of the Viking export variant have a range of 130 kilometers and will be placed in groups of four in each division of Bangladesh.

OOC: Indonesia RPed the Frigates before his ban btw

        RÉPUBLIQUE FRANÇAISE
        
        FRENCH BUREAUCRACY 
        
        MINISTÈRE DES AFFAIRES ÉTRANGÈRES

      ______

      FOREIGN MINISTRY: FRANCE SENDS RED CROSS AND MEDICAL SUPPLIES TO PAKISTAN
      VTH REPUBLIC | PARIS, 2022

    | HELM OF DIPLOMACY, MINISTÈRE DES AFFAIRES ÉTRANGÈRES - | Following the French led multinational intervention in Pakistan after Pakistani Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan bombed thousands of innocent civilians, President Macron has authorized the Red Cross and medical supplies to be sent to Pakistan in order to assist those affected or injured by the bombings. In addition the President has extended an invitation to Turkey (Lemlar) and Romania (The Ottoman National State) for them to dedicate troops to "Operation Surveillance" which is being led by France. They have graciously accepted that invitation. The same invitation has also been extended to all members of the European Union, especially Germany (Bayern Kahla), Italy (Pontianus), Spain (Ranponian), and the United Kingdom (Canovia). As France continues supplying much needed aid to Pakistan's civilian population, we will continue our oversight of the Pakistani Government with the forces we have deployed there and make sure a tragedy like this does not happen again. As for Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan; he has been sentenced to death by hanging which will occur during the Muslim holiday of Lailatul Barat. Concerning the agreements made between Supreme Leader Abdullah Nasser Khan and President Macron which resulted in all of Pakistan's oil and gas fields along with all mining rights being assigned to the French Republic, we are pleased to announce that a large amount of these holdings have been sold back to Pakistan due to concerns over their national sovereignty. The Vth Republic retains 30% of Pakistan's oil rights, 40% of Pakistan's natural gas rights, and 30% of Pakistan's mining rights. These holdings will be relinquished in 10 years time. Total SE continues to manage all French energy assets in Pakistan and is now Pakistan's largest energy company, maintaining over half of the country's natural resources. |

      ______

        VIVE LA RÉPUBLIQUE! 
        VIVE LA FRANCE!

Tereflad

25th amendment

Tereflad wrote:25th amendment

Not really any point with less than 2 weeks left in office.

Tereflad

Metropolitan Francais wrote:Not really any point with less than 2 weeks left in office.

He can do a lotta damage in two weeks tho. I’m so worried for law enforcement here, I come from a police family and I pray with everything that no officers are hurt during this chaos in DC or anywhere else in the country.

Tereflad wrote:He can do a lotta damage in two weeks tho. I’m so worried for law enforcement here, I come from a police family and I pray with everything that no officers are hurt during this chaos in DC or anywhere else in the country.

Thats understandable but it will still take Congress at least a week if not 2 to agree on activating the 25th and then you have all the court procedures to go through.

Metropolitan Francais wrote:Thats understandable but it will still take Congress at least a week if not 2 to agree on activating the 25th and then you have all the court procedures to go through.

dont need Congress for the 25th. If majority of the Cabinet agrees + Pence, then he can be removed.

What happened yesterday at the United States Capitol is nothing less than a horrifyingly dark moment for our country. Domestic terrorists, thugs, insurrectionists, and bullies stormed the greatest temple of democracy, attempting to subvert the will of the people and interrupt the machine of democracy. They did not prevail. This president has shown time and time again that he is unfit for the Office. Vice President Mike Pence and the Cabinet should immediately invoke the 25th Amendment to the Constitution and remove Trump from office at once. If not, the House of Representatives should impeach him immediately and the Senate should remove him from office. This president threw lighter fluid on an already dangerous fire, one he built himself out of lies, falsehoods, and false hopes. Truth prevails in these times, but the stain that was made upon our country yesterday will be hard to overlook. I pray for our country and it’s future. And all those who were affected by the tragedy that took place yesterday.

Alzarikstan wrote:dont need Congress for the 25th. If majority of the Cabinet agrees + Pence, then he can be removed.

I doubt his cabinet is going to agree or even Pence for that matter. Its just a waiting game tbh.

Metropolitan Francais wrote:I doubt his cabinet is going to agree or even Pence for that matter. Its just a waiting game tbh.

Pence's is hearing the inquiries for 25th Amendment today

«12. . .91,49791,49891,49991,50091,50191,50291,503. . .91,65491,655»

Advertisement