by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Commonwealth of Liberty Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .90,60290,60390,60490,60590,60690,60790,608. . .91,16091,161»

guys imma sleep irl now see you later

Note: I live in the Philippines so our Timezones ARE diffErEnT

https://i.imgur.com/8ErNUaY_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Astarina wrote:https://i.imgur.com/8ErNUaY_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Fixed link (for mobile devices)

https://i.imgur.com/8ErNUaY_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

United Russia Party & Czar Putin Appoints Sergey Sobyanin as Prime Minister!

Former Mayor of Moscow Elevated to Prime Minister Position Overnight
January 26, 2016
Kremlin, Moscow, Russia

Russia is continuing to unravel after the coronation of Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin as the new Czar of the restored Russian Empire. On the night of January 25, 2016, Czarist supporters conducted a torch march in downtown Moscow bearing the portraits of Vladimir Putin as well as Nicholas II, Peter the Great, Ivan the Great, and Nicholas I. The torch march, happening outside the walls of the Kremlin, was accompanied with songs and chants demonstrating their approval of the constitutional reforms. Seemingly, according to Russian media and news, that while the torch march was occurring, the Grand Rus' Assembly and the Russian State Duma confirmed Sergey Sobyanin, the now former Mayor of Moscow, to become the 1st Prime Minister of the Putin Czar reign. According to the new constitution, the Prime Minister serves a term of seven years and can run consecutively without limitations to terms. With a swift vote that was not televised, Sergey Sobyanin would appear in the Office of the Czar to take his oath and have Vladimir Putin officially sign the official document of inauguration, which would be televised. Wearing a red tie, Sergey Sobyanin would slightly tower over Czar Putin; however, his appearance was humble and very respectful to the new Czar. After signing off the document, Vladimir Putin has provided Prime Minister-elect Sergey Sobyanin an opportunity to speak to the people of Russia after his appointment to the position. Heading together to the foyer of the Grand Kremlin Palace, Czar Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister-elect Sergey Sobyanin appeared to have not just a professional relationship but a personal one as they both entered politics around the same time. With the presence of the Kremlin Regiment, the FSB, Cossack Brigades, and Spetsnaz saluting on both sides of the red carpet leading to a podium, Prime Minister-elect Sergey Sobyanin would approach the podium without a prepared speech but felt confident as the Czar would be standing right behind him on his left hand side.

When given the approval to begin speaking, Prime Minister-elect Sergey Sobyanin would begin:

    Good evening. I am very much thankful for the opportunity to stand here today with the Czar as well as to speak directly to the people of the restored and glorious Russian Empire. For those outside of Moscow that do not know who I am, my name is Sergey Sobyanin and I am the former Mayor of Moscow and now the sworn in Prime Minister of the Russian Empire. The Russian people are a beautiful, strong-willed, and determined people that have defied all odds not just from the Mongols but also the Germans and various other foes that sought the destruction of the Russian State and our historical identity. The intention of the restoration of the Russian Empire is to simply give us something that we can claim as ours and utilize that base to catalyze our productivity and our prosperity. This is a new course of historical development for this great empire. We have endured the absolute worst and we continue to thrive against all odds. I am thankful for the blessing of the Czar and the United Russia Party to effectively take the position of Prime Minister and I look forward to serving the will of the people and the interests of the Empire for the next seven years. Part of my agenda is uplifting of the well-being of the Russian and eradicate many of the social taboos and stigmas that destroy our society: drugs and alcohol abuse. We must move forward together...not divided. This shall be an administration and an Empire that we all can be proud of. By the will of the people's referendum, the roots of our civilization and our great power has been uncovered and now we shall march forward collectively to advocate for our interests and become a leading force in the international community. This is a great promise that I shall keep and fulfill to each and every one of you. To our western counterparts, the Russian Empire does not seek hostile relations. We are all Europeans. We share this continent and I firmly believe that there should be a re-set of relations between Russia and the European Union so that dialogue can be established and understanding can be formed. To the United States, we seek a re-set of relations and the establishment of mutual understanding. To the Asia-Pacific region, Russia will continue to present itself as your greatest ally, partner, and advocate. To Iran, Russia will continue to uphold our strategic partnership and relationship. To the Middle East and to Africa, the Russian Federation shall assist you in your endeavors toward development and prosperity. The Russian Empire has entered into a new stage of development and with that, I am fully prepared to uphold the duties of the Office of the Prime Minister and to serve at the behest of the Czar. Thank you.

List of Russian Prime Ministers

An "[!]" indicator next to the title of a roleplay indicates that the roleplay has been nullified since the original posting.

Period

Picture

Included Events

Summary

Prime Minister Sergey Semyonovich Sobyanin

(26 January 2016 - 20 August 2017)


Sergey Semyonovich Sobyanin becomes Prime Minister on 26 January, 2016

Period

Picture

Included Events

Summary

Prime Minister Alexey Gennadyevich Dyumin

(20 August 2017 - Present)


Alexey Dyumin becomes Prime Minister on 20 August 2017

Template Designed by Amsterwald, Assembled for the CoL
Read dispatch

Hall of Prime Ministers

Alzarikstan wrote:

List of Russian Prime Ministers

An "[!]" indicator next to the title of a roleplay indicates that the roleplay has been nullified since the original posting.

Period

Picture

Included Events

Summary

Prime Minister Sergey Semyonovich Sobyanin

(26 January 2016 - 20 August 2017)


Sergey Semyonovich Sobyanin becomes Prime Minister on 26 January, 2016

Period

Picture

Included Events

Summary

Prime Minister Alexey Gennadyevich Dyumin

(20 August 2017 - Present)


Alexey Dyumin becomes Prime Minister on 20 August 2017

Template Designed by Amsterwald, Assembled for the CoL
Read dispatch

Hall of Prime Ministers

Expert work as usual! Nice!

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:Fixed link (for mobile devices)

https://i.imgur.com/8ErNUaY_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

That's exactly the same as the link I posted...

Xerxes Pahlavi-De Vos

Born: July 4th,1973: Tehran,Iran.

Parents: Empress Farah Pahlavi, Ethan De Vos.

Education: Military University of Pretoria
Cape Town University of Engineering

Occupation: Grand Emperor of the Transvaal Empire

Marital Status- Married to Empress Svetlana De Vos (formerly Chernenko)

Children: Prince Anatoli Osiris De Vos (17), Prince Aleksander Rasputin De Vos (16), Prince Ethan Josef De Vos II (8), Prince Nikolai Romanov De Vos (4)

Paseo


Read factbook

Paseo
Alzarikstan

| Russian Tsar, South Afrikan Emperor...so why is the Shah under "Beautiful Power"?! |

| The news of Russian turn towards Tsardom shocked Iran and Iranians. For a moment on Iranian social media #TsarIsBack was trending with many believing the announcement to be nothing more than fake news, a political dig at the power Putin holds in the country. However, it very soon became clear that one of the most politically signified changes has just occurred in Russia. To many experts the rapid change back to Tsardom from a Republic is of unprecedented value and consequence for the world. Russia, despite being a fairly young Republic, played a key ideological role throughout the 20th century as the epicentre of the Communist thought. It inspired, created and led many revolutions, revolts and upheavals all around the world in the spirit of communism.

To many experts the sudden change will be just as revolutionary and has already created a very weird and abnormal situation in the world. "It's very common for monarchies to fall, but it is exceptionally rare for them to rise from the dead..." States one of the international relations expert. The situation will have staggering impacts on the world. For instance, how will China behave in this peculiar situation, but the consequence for a Communist China might be interesting to see. Some experts suggest that the Russian transformation might promote and give fuel to many autocratic and monarchical support groups around the world. One being, South Afrika. News from South Afrika hint that the oldest ally to Iran is transforming itself into a monarchical state under the rule of Xerxes De Vos, son of Empress Farah Diba and one of the Princes of Iran. Many experts predict that the monarchical change in South Afrika will in fact lead to a larger autocratic present and what's more a new wave of nationalism in the country.

In all this, the Iranian Monarchy is placed in a very peculiar position. The Iranian Monarchy, since the death of Empress Xassandra and Empress Farah found itself in a place of "Beautiful Power" as it's being referred to. Meaning that in fact its power is heavily limited, not by the Parliament but by the Monarchy itself. "As the Tsars and Emperors are seeing a revival, the Shah is falling." Such harsh review of Shah Sandan and the Monarchy under him did not come from extreme-left wing critic but from the new leader of the Monarchist Movement, Abrivar Jasani. For the first time since 1988, since the Monarchist Movement died out, the movement has found its revival and much is given to South Afrika and Russia for such revival. The Iranian monarchy is limiting itself out of fears of another misstep, but that in itself to many is a misstep. "They're behaving like the British Queen. This is not Britain. We need a strong Shah or Empress, who voices their opinion and concerns. Who is not scared to speak out."

And it seems something has triggered. The Iranian government has officially remained silent on the changes in Russia and South Afrika, believing that its those countries internal decisions. However, an official letter has been sent from Sandan Shah Diba to the Russian Tsar Vladimir Putin and to his step-uncle, Emperor Xerxes De Vos. The letter read the both the Shah and Her Majesty Esfir wish to offer their best wishes and support to the new rulers of Russia and South Afrika. The letter continued with the Shah applauding the reemergence of Monarchy in both states as it is the Monarchy that truly represents the status and stability of a country. The letter ended with the Shah and Her Majesty inviting both the Tsar and the Emperor to attend the upcoming in April, Iranian International Art and Music Festival which will be the first of such kind in the world and will host musicians and artists from both Russia and South Afrika.

The letter infuriated many in the government, as sources suggest. For quite some time now, since Empress Farah's death, a sort of Republic front created itself in the Iranian politics, pushing for larger presence of the Republic and democracy and less of a monarchy presence. "Death of Empress Farah symbolised to them the end of the Iranian Monarchy as it is. Therefore, the front began to push and pressure the young Shah into concessions, unofficial concessions of silence and apolitical being." Aryan Kaisar, the leader of the Liberation and Freedom Movement who is said to be the unofficial leader of such front openly stated that "...the Shah can't speak out. He no longer represents the monarchy that existed, he represents a monarchy that exists at our mercy."

But what is interesting is that as the Republic Front will now have to deal with the Monarchist movement reemerging, it already is dealing with the rise of the Zoroastrian clergy. It did not go unnoticed that after the Shah married Queen Esfir, the Zoroastrian clergy has found itself on a rise. For instance, the latest mercy grant given to Ahmir Javan, a Zoroastrian extremist that published a book titled "Muslim Devils", has created a lot of controversy amongst the people. Furthermore, the Shah officially appointed his religious adviser, which happens to be Queen Esfir's father. The position of such adviser was removed by Empress Farah in 1964, who believed that mixing religion with monarchy will create instability.

Experts suggest that the reemergence of the Russian Tsar, appearance of the South Afrikan Emperor has already created a rift in the Iranian monarchical politics, and that will lead to a confrotation of forces and influences over the Shah and the Monarchy. But on an international scale, experts predict that the world might have to deal with the reemergence of not only absolute Monarchy but also autocracy on a much larger scale. |

    AMALIENBORG: ROYAL RESIDENCE — COPENHAGEN, KINGDOM OF DENMARK

| Inside the winter residence of the Danish Royal Family (Amalienborg Palace) — Prince Consort Henri, Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Yolanda, Prince Joachim and their children would gather around the family room — still decorated with the Christmas theme. As New Years was approaching — Queen Margrethe II planned a special announcement towards the family — one that would catch many off guard. Puzzled — the Danish Royal Family would wait anxiously for Queen Margrethe II. |

| Walking into the family room — Queen Margrethe II would see her family seated. Standing in front of them clad in a red dress — she would stare at everyone before speaking. |

    QUEEN MARGRETHE II, Monarch: ”I gather you all here this morning to give a special announcement — however I shall keep it brief. It has been a privilege to serve the Danish people to the fullest capacity. Becoming monarch over forty years ago — I was given a lot of responsibilities. I have enjoyed every minute of being monarch — however I believe it is time for me to step out of the public spotlight and pass the duties of monarch to you — Frederik. My health is deteriorating as we know. My smoking habits have contributed towards this — but besides that — this decision would allow me to spend more time with Henri, do more hobbies and simply enjoy my elder years. At noon on the 31st of December — Frederik will become King.”

| Stunned by the announcement — Frederik would look at his father Henri and his brother Joachim. Henri would simply nod — accepting Queen Margrethe II’s decision. Joachim would smile and pat his brother’s shoulder — also accepting the decision. Frederik would look at his wife — Crown Princess Yolanda Diba and give a small smile, holding her hand before standing up and approaching his mother. |

    CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK, Heir: ”Very well — it is your choice and therefore I must respect that.”

IC/OOC: I’m too lazy to write the rest so Crown Prince Frederik is now King Frederick X. His wife IC is Persian/Iranian (Yolanda Diba) rather than Mary Donaldson. I also made Frederik 20 years younger so he’s 32 IC (52 IRL).

[region][/region]

*Xerxes awaiting the arrival of his sister*

This is gonna be good.

Paseo

Mon Population and New Laws

A couple months, almost a year ago, a new law was put into place to encourage the many different ethnic groups to assimilate entirely into the dominant Chianga ethnic group to promote national unity. A new law, just passed minutes ago, now bans the use of the Monic language in all state education, signs, documents, books, and treaties. The Mon state will hereby be abolished and broken up and absorbed into surrounding states, and immigration of Mon people to Persia is now banned and punishable with 1-5 years in prison to promote national, religious, and cultural unity. The current ruling party and prime minister stated this was due to the national mon population dropping to 0.9%. Statistics continue to show a drop in their population. Many Left-wing, Right-wing, and centrist republican and constitutional rights groups have criticized this new law as being racist, fascist, anti-capitalist, and anti-secular. Some small protests gave broken out in Yangtilli but so far have been sparse and contained.

Nileia wrote:My economy is like 200 billion >_>

I need to update my gdp

Why double the IRL Sudan? theres no way you double the IRL GDP

Bayern Kahla wrote:I wish i'd give this as propaganda for EU mebmership xD

"BRUH JOIN US YOU CAN DOUBLE

NO

TRIPLE

NO WAIT

QUADRUPLE YOUR GDP

I HAVE A COUSIN, HE DID THAT, HE SAID IT REALLY WORKS

TRUST ME"

WHERE DO I SIGN!!!????

CAN IT ENLARGE SOMETHING ELSE ;P

So... the Pahlavis are head of Iran, South Afrika and UGE... are those the 21rst century Hapsburgs?

Maybe later I'll have an elective monarchy where monarchs or heirs from around the world compete in a TV show and a the end we vote for which royal we want to lead our country... that would be nice :P

Nevbrejnovitz wrote:So... the Pahlavis are head of Iran, South Afrika and UGE... are those the 21rst century Hapsburgs?

You will find that Xerxes is very much a South Afrikan. XD

Unlike his family, Xerxes is very right winged and part of the reason he left Iran when he was a lot younger was because of his political beliefs. That and he wanted to be a soldier like his father Ethan, who passed away a few RP years ago.

The Confederate Prussian Empire wrote:You will find that Xerxes is very much a South Afrikan. XD

Unlike his family, Xerxes is very right winged and part of the reason he left Iran when he was a lot younger was because of his political beliefs. That and he wanted to be a soldier like his father Ethan, who passed away a few RP years ago.

Still an Iranian sell-out!

Booooo booo!!!!!

We want a Chad Afrikaner!

Nevbrejnovitz wrote:Still an Iranian sell-out!

Booooo booo!!!!!

We want a Chad Afrikaner!

*points to the fact his father was an Afrikaner*

Your argument is invalid. XD

The Confederate Prussian Empire wrote:*points to the fact his father was an Afrikaner*

Your argument is invalid. XD

Mhhhh. we'll see :P

Thinking of making something similar to the Chinese DF-21 aka the Carrier Killer

Alzarikstan wrote:Thinking of making something similar to the Chinese DF-21 aka the Carrier Killer

Carriers are overrated

Nevbrejnovitz wrote:Mhhhh. we'll see :P

That we will

Alzarikstan wrote:Thinking of making something similar to the Chinese DF-21 aka the Carrier Killer

Hides the PPS La Plata and PPS Patagonia

I don't see that as a threat, ruskies!!!

Nevbrejnovitz wrote:The limo left the airport and travelled in Buenos Aires. The German delegation could appreciate the sea on one side and the modern skyscrappers on the other. Far on the horizon, they could see the Rio de Silico with its high-tech buildings and speedtrains. Once arrived at the square of the Palacio del Congreso Nacional Platino, they could see the beauty of the European-style colonial architecture, breaking the modernism seen earlier. The two delegations were brought to a conference room, guarded by members of the Mandrakist Youth. The interior was cozy, with a modern central table surrounded by classical architecture and decorations. Germans were being seated on one side while the Platinan delegation took seats on the other side of the long table. Servants came to offer drinks and snacks.

President Mandrake: "Please, have a seat and make yourself comfortable."

After a moment, when servants left the room, Mandrake continued, more serious.

President Mandrake: "We will now discuss about the potential implication of La Plata and its defense companies into the new Defense projects the EU has. Just to defend our cause, I'd like to inform our guests La Plata was always pro-Europe and has current and past projects and agreements with many of its members and with the Union itself. We are discreet and understand the importance to keep this meeting secret, including mentions to the European Defense initiatives."

He took a seat and encouraged the Germans to answer

Bayern Kahla

«12. . .90,60290,60390,60490,60590,60690,60790,608. . .91,16091,161»

Advertisement