NAMIBE — 14 MARCH 2009
- As the noble white-red-black tricolour of the National Republic goes down over Namibe, and is replaced by a plain flag of light blue, the city's residents hold their breath. They've heard how these TDA terrorists have treated people in the other occupied cities - Ondjiva, Lubango and Luiana, to name a few - and they can only pray that this cruelty does not befall them.
- For months, the attacks on Terravi cities - what some are now referring to as a Second Terravi Civil War - have been basically ignored by the international community. All that stands against the red horde is the Terravi government itself. The AUSC has, with the permission of Grand Marshal Akabuze Halim, set up a humanitarian aid center in Caota, but many believe this is not enough. The African Union itself has not even moved to condemn the so-called "Terravi Democratic Alliance", which continues to butcher and destroy throughout the south of the nation. Though it masquerades as a democratic movement, it has put forward no plans for democracy - likely wishing to simply place its leader "Akachi" as dictator, a man too cowardly to even reveal his name. To add insult to injury, the rebels are backed by South Afrika - video captured by survivors of the Battle of Ondjiva shows white soldiers amongst the TDA rebels speaking Afrikaans. But when the Grand Marshal demanded an explanation from the South Afrikans - who were once considered the greatest allies of the Terravi people - his missive was simply ignored, as if it was of little significance to South Afrikan Chancellor Alfred Yende. Decades of friendship and camaraderie have seemingly been met with deception and murder.
- The Battle of Namibe was carried out by the TDA and their South Afrikan friends in much the same way as the Battle of Virei some two months ago - heavy, indiscriminate mortar strikes, one of which caused Namibe's main hospital to burn down, followed by an air raid. Following that, infantry flooded into the city, looting and murdering as they pleased. There are reports that numerous rebel soldiers - Terravi and South Afrikan alike - took liberties with Namibe's women.
- While the international community remains silent on these blatant war crimes, the Grand Marshal has been anything but. Yesterday he announced the bulk of the Terravi Armed Forces would be moved south to meet the communists and their puppet masters head-on, and liberate the cities they have captured. Soldiers, vehicles and air support will remain on standby in strategic points such as the capital of Luanda, and the Cabinda exclave where much of the nation's oil reserves are located.
- “These attacks on life, dignity and property occurring in southern Terravia are horrific, and we're doing everything we can to ensure the insurgents and their leader are punished accordingly,” the Grand Marshal said on Friday.
- “These rebels are simply bandits in disguise, who seek to return us to the disorder and chaos of 1951. But what makes them more dangerous than regular bandits is that they are heavily armed, and have the support of South Afrika, which continues to send weapons and men across the southern border. We urge the international community - especially the African Union - to condemn not only these monsters who fight for the TDA, but South Afrika itself as well. The Cold War is over; we cannot allow this puppetry in the 21st century.”
The National Guardian - providing nothing but the truth, as approved by the National Order Party
Imperio de Espanola
The Confederate Prussian Empire
The Moon States
The True Islands
Topa inca yupanqui
United nations of the far middle
Kayina: "Yeah, you do. I can't be your chauffeur forever."
[Four men in blue berets lay on the ridge, one with binoculars, the others with rifles. A moment after Private Bâ had spotted the men, another stood up on a hill, unseen behind the AUSC soldiers, firing an M72 LAW directly at the back of the GAZ. Simultaneously, the men on the ridges opened fire with the rifles upon the AUSC infantry.]
I will finish my RP, likely after I stop leaving work after midnight
Josef: "I’ll probably look into getting a motorcycle, they’re cheaper than cars most of the time but still amazing to drive."
Bernie supporters are trying to say that the worker who was stating that gulags were needed to re-educate liberals (aka moderates in the democratic party) and shoot those who resist was an unpaid volunteer. (https://youtu.be/JC3V2vTTrx4)
When it was exposed that he was in fact a paid employee (official FEC link to disbursement), they have now moved to claim that all of the videos exposing him are pro-trump propaganda. Despite the fact that Videos do not lie. Not only this, there are three other paid employees who remain employed by the Bernie campaign who have all stated the same things on camera.
Following the Exposé, multiple Sanders aides locked their Twitter accounts to avoid questioning on the matter.
They have deleted messages from the past labling Jurek (The apparently extremist communist) as a "top tier organiser", along with pictures of him working with and directing Sanders staff. He had been working with Brooke Adams (North Carolina State Coordinator who has been working in most of the Sanders campaigns)
companies "accepting" minority workers, such as google, is just another form of neoliberal propaganda in order to maintain in the public's good graces
talking about google and propaganda, they were recently exposed as to having a blacklist of items and subjects that were to be pushed to the bottom when people searched them.
They blacklist unpopular political opinions such as "Abortion is wrong" & "Repeal the 8th"
If anything they are enemies of Conservatism, not Liberalism.
The individual who outed Google is trying to get them punished by the DOJ
I wish the Bernie Sanders Staffers who have been refusing to accept the severity of the Gulags and the Kulak extermination Campaigns were Austrian Citizens and were instead refusing to accept other Genocides.
That way they can be arrested for refusing to accept or downplaying a historically proven genocide, and thrown into prison which is what they deserve. (Refuting the Holocaust is illegal here)
Instead, the Sanders Campaign continues to protect them and refuses to comment on the situation.
all corporations not founded by and for the workers are fundamentally opposed to the working classes interests
capitalist companies are not "conservative" nor "liberal" they are all just protecting their economic interests by whatever means necessary
I entirely disagree, what you see as capitalist companies i see as a massive amount of company leaderships who are as diverse in their political opinions as anyone else. Hence some attack Conservative ideals, some support them. Some financially support the Democrats whereas some oppose them. You and other Communists find it seemingly impossible to accept, but CEOs are not all robots with one "capitalist" interest at heart.
As for supposedly having to exist to support working class interests, given the recent genocidal comments by the anarcho communist staffers of Bernie, i refuse to accept any such concept as standing for a positive influence on the population.
both are good
Josef: "Can say the same thing about cars."
[ Josef smirks and shrugs his shoulders. In his mind, death was inevitable and it didn’t matter how you died, your time is up, your time is up. ]
Kayina: "At least cars have airbags, and if you wear your seatbelt you won't go hurtling out of the car in a crash like you would on a bike."
when bm says "call me papi"
that ish hits diff
Josef: "When death calls for you, it doesn’t matter what vehicle you’re in, your time is up when Odin says it’s up."
[ Josef says sagely, seeming entirely casual by the thought of death. Which, giving his background, shouldn’t surprise her. ]
I find it funny as a Texan how people outside Texas view us as gun-toting, horse-riding, cowboys and cowgirls who love their trucks, farms, guns, and horses.
What about if you're not a Texan who loves trucks, guns, and simple livin?
More FPS video games should add .22LR rifles and pistols tbh. Plinkers are decently formidable in the chest, neck, and head region, as in IRL. It would take skillfully timed shots though but they'd be completely usable.