by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Commonwealth of Liberty Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .86,05286,05386,05486,05586,05686,05786,058. . .86,50986,510»

Conservatives got 2.9% in Bolton, theyre dead

Ranponian wrote:agreed

If any of them stays, it'll just show they went there for the money

South Staffordshire (West Midlands) result:

Brex: 50.1% (+50.1)
Con: 13.3% (-19.8)
LDem: 12.8% (+10.2)
Grn: 8.6% (+5.3)
Lab: 5.8% (-7.6)
UKIP: 5.5% (-35.2)

Liberalina

Kotakuan II wrote:South Staffordshire (West Midlands) result:

Brex: 50.1% (+50.1)
Con: 13.3% (-19.8)
LDem: 12.8% (+10.2)
Grn: 8.6% (+5.3)
Lab: 5.8% (-7.6)
UKIP: 5.5% (-35.2)

Liberalina

Brutal

SNP taking Scotland by sweeps!

Yass queens!

Result from Pembrokeshire

Brexit Party: 38.1% (+38.1)

Plaid Cymru: 15.6% (+3.6)

Lib Dems: 12.2% (+9.4)

Labour: 11.2% (-10.1)

Conservative: 10.0% (-18.9)

Green: 7.0% (+2.5)

The Shining Purple Light wrote:i don't like drowning thank you
the catawba is a fast-moving river that's like 30 feet deep

Use floaties 🙄

Paseo wrote:SNP taking Scotland by sweeps!

Yass queens!

i will never understand why the scottish people year after year vote for the most politically inept party.

Save for the Conservatives of course.

Ahaha were taking the pss

North East Lincolnshire (Yorkshire & the Humber) result:

Brex: 51.9% (+51.9)
Lab: 10.6% (-12.2)
Con: 9.9% (-11.4)
LDem: 9.0% (+4.5)
Grn: 7.3% (+2.5)
UKIP: 6.9% (-34.3)

Kotakuan II wrote:Ahaha were taking the pss

North East Lincolnshire (Yorkshire & the Humber) result:

Brex: 51.9% (+51.9)
Lab: 10.6% (-12.2)
Con: 9.9% (-11.4)
LDem: 9.0% (+4.5)
Grn: 7.3% (+2.5)
UKIP: 6.9% (-34.3)

MY HOME

YOU MAKE ME PROUD

#YORKSHIREPRIDE

Ranponian wrote:i will never understand why the scottish people year after year vote for the most politically inept party.

Save for the Conservatives of course.

Guess you'll live without answers hun.

Otsla wrote:
President of Iraq, Saddam Hussein:
"Iraq and it's people have always supported the Indonesian liberation struggle, even before Germany and the west even bothered to speak of the Dutch oppression over the Indonesian peoples. We rallied against the Waldenians, unlike say, Iran and other states who had the audacity to conduct trade and relations with such a vile regime. I myself admire your father for he was man of true caliber, uncompromising and strong. May Allah bless his soul for his efforts and may Allah the magnificent bless your madam, for you continue his legacy."

    President Megawati "I thank you for your kind words, Mr. President, I can only hope to live up to my father's legacy. I seek to implement all the policies he wasn't able to, such as Marhaenist Socialism or Guided Democracy."

She chuckles

    President Megawati "You know, it baffles me how the USP, the nation that supposedly advocates for liberation, freedom and democracy all around the world supported an apartheid government that didn't have an ounce of democracy or freedom in it, and still to this day stubbornly refuses to admit their mistakes. Their nation runs on hypocrisy like a human runs on blood."

Brexit party have actually won a council in London wtf

Valijun wrote:Their nation runs on hypocrisy like a human runs on blood."

This goes for the irl US too ;-;

Kotakuan II wrote:Brexit party have actually won a council in London wtf

wait seriously?

Didnt expect that.

Maybe all the kebab shop owners are on holiday /s

East of England, total vote share:

Brex: 37.8% (+37.8) (3 Seats)
LDem: 22.6% (+15.7) (2 Seats)
Grn: 12.7% (+4.2) (1 Seats)
Con: 10.2% (-18.2) (1 Seat)
Lab: 8.7% (-8.6)
ChUK: 3.7% (+3.7)
UKIP: 3.4% (-31.1)

Lib Dems have won Islington by 1%, Jeremy Corbyn's own seat.

btw in case you guys didnt hear Greece is going to have another general election because the Prime Minister lost the MEP elections.

Kotakuan II wrote:East of England, total vote share:

Brex: 37.8% (+37.8) (3 Seats)
LDem: 22.6% (+15.7) (2 Seats)
Grn: 12.7% (+4.2) (1 Seats)
Con: 10.2% (-18.2) (1 Seat)
Lab: 8.7% (-8.6)
ChUK: 3.7% (+3.7)
UKIP: 3.4% (-31.1)

Lib Dems, Greens and Brexit beating Labour and the Tories is hot af

Rutannia wrote:Lib Dems have won Islington by 1%, Jeremy Corbyn's own seat.

😍

Current results according to Walesonline

BREX : 5 (+5)
LD : 2 (+2)
GRN : 1 (+1)
LAB : 1 (-2)
CON : 1 (-2)

only 2 out of 12 regions have declared as of yet

London Seats:

Lib Dem: 3
Labour: 2
Brexit Party:2
Greens:1

The full WALES results are currently as follows :

Brexit Party: 271,404 votes
Plaid Cymru: 163,928
Labour: 127,833
Lib Dems: 113,885
Conservative: 54,587
Greens: 52,660
UKIP: 27,566
Change UK: 24,332

LIB DEMS HAVE WON LONDON

Rutannia wrote:LIB DEMS HAVE WON LONDON

Expected

«12. . .86,05286,05386,05486,05586,05686,05786,058. . .86,50986,510»

Advertisement