by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Commonwealth of Liberty Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .85,44385,44485,44585,44685,44785,44885,449. . .86,41386,414»

SEPTEMBER 1992
CHINESE EXERCISE MISTAKENLY GOES INTO SOVIET TERRITORY, SOVIET ARMY AND AIR FORCE REACTS SWIFTLY.
THE SEIZURE
FAR EAST, SOVIET-CHINESE BORDER - AFTERNOON
___

A Chinese Ground-Air training exercise comprising of 12 F-16’s, 1 EC-130, 25 M1 Abrams and around 1000 Chinese troops accidently went around 24 miles into Soviet Territory, an illegal incursion. MiG-25’s were scrambled and forced the F-16s and the other aircraft to land in a nearby airfield while Soviet soldiers met the Chinese ground forces, arresting them for the illegal incursion and seizing the equipment. General Secretary Anatoly Petrov phoned Chairman Lie Hu concerning the incursion, and Soviet-Chinese relations are expected to be relatively stable after a week of tense relations due to the incursion.

All Chinese troops were released and brought back to China, it remains unknown whether the seized equipment will be returned, despite Chinese protests.

Alzarikstan

Soviet socialist republic of cuba wrote:Given the fact that the only weaponry the Chinese were able to give the Cubans were ballistic missiles, General Díaz has ordered the Chinese to have all the missiles loaded and every Chinese soldier out of Cuba within 48 hours. Díaz also stated that the whole world now knows that when dealing with China it is only a matter of time before they request everything back that they had at one point gifted you. The credibility and reliability of the Chinese is now shown in its true colors.

It only shows how traitorous your are: accepting gifts and then bitting the hand that gave them to you....

I have two ideas for places to rp, but idk if either are gonna happen. One i have to wait for elections to end which is weird but oh well :(

Nevbrejnovitz wrote:It only shows how traitorous your are: accepting gifts and then bitting the hand that gave them to you....

Tbh I think it shows both

Paseo wrote:Tbh I think it shows both

Well what if you gave weaponry and support to a new ally of you and suddenly he asks for you to get out and menaces your troops and such?

You would let him keep dangerous material after such stunt?

Ranponian wrote:

Moscow Military Institute

Ground Forces includes total fielded Personell from all types of Service and all Equipment used on the Ground. It also includes the Budget for the entire Military.

Ground Forces by Nation

Country

Budget in 1992 USD

Budget in 2018 USD

Japan - Canovia

162 000 000 000$

289 945 359 942$

USSR - Ranponian

147 543 021 032$

264 070 458 891$

Great Britain - Liberalina

57 400 000 000$

102 733 726 300$

China - Alzarikstan

46 959 000 000$

84 046 568 873$

Italy - Pontianus

31 800 000 000$

56 915 200 285$

Iran - Paseo

30 000 000 000$

53 693 585 174$

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

15 296 047 600$

27 376 654 488$

Turkey - The Moon States

14 067 500 000$

25 177 816 981$

Norden - Yarosluv

8 209 645 501$

14 693 510 000$

Siam / Thailand

7 895 000 000$

14 130 361 831$

Québec - Central Arstotzka

6 053 700 000$

10 834 828 552$

Country

Total

Active

Reserves

paramilitary

USSR - Ranponian

17 100 000

5 100 000

12 000 000

0

China - Alzarikstan

6 197 407

2 642 742

2 118 900

1 435 765

Japan - Canovia

4 680 000

2 280 000

1,800 000

600 000

USP - Paramountica

TBA

TBA

TBA

TBA

Iran - Paseo

1 690 000

620 000

650 000

420 000

Great Britain - Liberalina

1 380 000

980 000

400 000

0

Italy - Pontianus

1 194 000

398 000

796 000

0

Norden - Yarosluv

913 784

806,127

107,657

0

Turkey - The Moon States

890 000

512 000

378 000

0

Germany - Bayern Kahla

670 000

400 000

270 000

0

Siam / Thailand

650 000

400 000

250 000

0

Québec - Central Arstotzka

550 000

225 000

325 000

0

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

175 000

160 000

15 000

0

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

42,320

Japan - Canovia

4,440

Great Britain - Liberalina

3,020

Iran - Paseo

1,690

Siam / Thailand

1,600

Italy - Pontianus

1,100

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

370

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

28,600

Italy - Pontianus

5,300

Japan - Canovia

1,780

Iran - Paseo

1,400

Great Britain - Liberalina

1,320

Siam / Thailand

620

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

250

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

72,020

Great Britain - Liberalina

3,090

Japan - Canovia

3,000

Iran - Paseo

2,330

Italy - Pontianus

1,260

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

416

Siam / Thailand

240

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

17,480

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

1,874

Great Britain - Liberalina

1,820

Japan - Canovia

1,820

Iran - Paseo

980

Italy - Pontianus

900

Siam / Thailand

600

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

22,284

Iran - Paseo

3,820

Italy - Pontianus

680

Japan - Canovia

660

Great Britain - Liberalina

360

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

44

Siam / Thailand

24

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

12,800

Japan - Canovia

1,340

Iran - Paseo

1,010

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

333

Italy - Pontianus

64

Siam / Thailand

40

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Great Britain - Liberalina

0

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

12,870

Japan - Canovia

860

Great Britain - Liberalina

680

Italy - Pontianus

250

Siam / Thailand

70

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

0

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Iran - Paseo

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-


Naval Forces by Nation

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

1,205

Great Britain - Liberalina

465

Japan - Canovia

175

Italy - Pontianus

81

Iran - Paseo

51

Germany - Bayern Kahla

51

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

46

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

360

Great Britain - Liberalina

290

Italy - Pontianus

14

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

12

Germany - Bayern Kahla

10

Iran - Paseo

9

Japan - Canovia

8

Siam / Thailand

8

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

310

Japan - Canovia

12

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

9

Italy - Pontianus

8

Great Britain - Liberalina

6

Siam / Thailand

4

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Iran - Paseo

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

Great Britain - Liberalina

59

Siam / Thailand

50

Japan - Canovia

48

USSR - Ranponian

46

Italy - Pontianus

22

Iran - Paseo

19

Germany - Bayern Kahla

9

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

8

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

64

Great Britain - Liberalina

47

Japan - Canovia

42

Germany - Bayern Kahla

16

Iran - Paseo

16

Siam / Thailand

12

Italy - Pontianus

8

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

6

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

159

Great Britain - Liberalina

53

Japan - Canovia

50

Italy - Pontianus

16

Germany - Bayern Kahla

15

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

8

Iran - Paseo

6

Siam / Thailand

0

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

31

Italy - Pontianus

7

Japan - Canovia

4

Great Britain - Liberalina

3

Siam / Thailand

0

China - Alzarikstan

-

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

0

USP - Paramountica

-

Iran - Paseo

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

5

China - Alzarikstan

-

Italy - Pontianus

0

Japan - Ranponian

0

Siam / Thailand

0

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

0

USP - Paramountica

-

Iran - Paseo

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

Japan - Canovia

2

USSR - Ranponian

-

China - Alzarikstan

-

Italy - Pontianus

0

Siam / Thailand

0

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

0

USP - Paramountica

-

Iran - Paseo

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

Japan - Canovia

4

Italy - Pontianus

3

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

2

Great Britain - Liberalina

1

Iran - Paseo

1

Siam / Thailand

0

USSR - Ranponian

-

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

Fixed Wing Capable

Helicopter exclusive

In construction

USSR - Ranponian

12

10

2

-2

Great Britain - Liberalina

6

6

0

6

Japan - Canovia

5

5

0

8

Italy - Pontianus

3

3

0

2

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

1

1

0

0

China - Alzarikstan

0

0

0

6

Persia - Paseo

0

0

0

1

Siam / Thailand

0

0

0

1


Air Forces by Nation

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

16,120

Japan - Canovia

1,388

Great Britain - Liberalina

1,200

Iran - Paseo

700

Italy - Pontianus

334

Siam / Thailand

108

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

81

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

9,661

Great Britain - Liberalina

2,017

Japan - Canovia

1,388

Iran - Paseo

400

Italy - Pontianus

270

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

149

Siam / Thailand

80

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

7,063

Great Britain - Liberalina

1,263

Japan - Ranponian

920

Siam / Thailand

440

Italy - Pontianus

412

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

207

Iran - Paseo

205

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

3,916

Great Britain - Liberalina

376

Iran - Paseo

200

Japan - Canovia

80

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

10

Italy - Pontianus

0

Siam / Thailand

0

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

392

Great Britain - Liberalina

110

Italy - Pontianus

60

Japan - Canovia

52

Iran - Paseo

30

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

10

Siam / Thailand

0

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

1,957

Iran - Paseo

300

Japan - Canovia

118

Great Britain - Liberalina

78

Italy - Pontianus

60

Siam / Thailand

60

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

8

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

540

Great Britain - Liberalina

320

Japan - Canovia

320

Siam / Thailand

120

Italy - Pontianus

96

Iran - Paseo

40

Argentina - Nevbrejnovitz

28

China - Alzarikstan

-

USP - Paramountica

-

Norden - Yarosluv

-

Turkey - The Moon States

-

Germany - Bayern Kahla

-

Québec - Central Arstotzka

-


Nuclear Forces by Nation

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

5,000

Great Britain - Liberalina

422

Japan - Canovia

248

Country

Total

USSR - Ranponian

26

Japan - Canovia

4

Great Britain - Liberalina

4

Read factbook

If you would like to be on this list please send me the following information about your nation (you cant expect me to go through all of your factbooks nerds) :

Budget : US$ 39.5 billion
Active Personell : 398,000
Reserve Personell : 796,000
Paramilitary Personell : None
APCs : 1,060
IFVs : 5,300
Tanks : 1,060
Towed Artillery : 900
Self-Propelled Artillery : 680
Towed Anti-Air (incl missiles) : 32
Self Propelled Anti-Air Anti-Air (incl missiles) : 250
Patrol Boats : 14
Corvettes : 8
Frigates : 18
Destroyers : 8
Cruisers : 7
Battlecruisers : 0
Battleships : 0
Amphibious Assault Ships : 3 (+4)
Aircraft Carriers : 3 (+2)
Submarines: 14
Nuclear attack submarines: 2 (+4)
Helicopters : 308
Fighter Aircraft : 252
Attack Aircraft : 412
Bomber Aircraft : 0
Recon Aircraft : 74
Transport Aircraft : 60
Trainer Aircraft : 96
Number of Warheads : 0
Number of Ballistic Missile Submarines : 0

Done

Antillian wrote:Did you get my tg

Yes, will answer soon

Pontianus wrote:Done

Nice!

Although I find this exercise to only show numbers (quantity) and not quality

I feel Argentina has few equipment, but good one

OsivoII wrote:I have two ideas for places to rp, but idk if either are gonna happen. One i have to wait for elections to end which is weird but oh well :(

PICK EGYPT/LIBYA

Not Libya wrote:PICK EGYPT/LIBYA

You should really play Libya, because you name deceives me each time about your identity

Nevbrejnovitz wrote:You should really play Libya, because you name deceives me each time about your identity

yeh but im to lazy to switch it up now making factbooks be having me tired

President Mandrake has landed in Montreal and awaits other parties invited to join him for the Summit called by Val Verde- in the name of the PACC. Paramountica's representatives are awaited eagerly

Not Libya wrote:PICK EGYPT/LIBYA

Ehhh Arab nations don’t really interest me in Rp

Pontianus wrote:Done

over TG ;_;

Ranponian wrote:over TG ;_;

Oh sorry mate.

    September 1992

    FOR THE CAUSE OF STABILITY - BRAZIL LEADS CHARGE TO PRESERVE PEACE IN THE AMERICAS

Just months after the region was set upon the abyss of war by rogue elements in Colombia, the Americas have again found themselves teetering on the edge. With the death of revolutionary leader, Fidel Castro of Soviet socialist republic of cuba, and subsequent military take over - the flight of socialist and communist support for the nation left them desperate for options. Instead of choosing peace and diplomacy, as was expected of every modern state, the new regime in Cuba elected to threaten the use of force against Chinese and Soviet personnel who would attempt to repossess the equipment given to the previous government. With orders given to close their bases, and both powers attempting to withdraw their forces - word reached Alvarado Palace that Cuban forces had been mobilized in an attempt to stop the Soviets and Chinese from repossessing the equipment. With this revelation, His Imperial Majesty Luiz the first, at the request of his allies in the Pan-American Cooperation Council, issued orders to the Ministry of Defense for the mobilization of the Imperial Navy to intervene in the crisis before the great Dragon and Bear descended upon the hemisphere.

To the Government in Cuba, the directive was clear:

    ”Surrender Chinese Equipment. Let Chinese and Soviet troops leave peacefully - or risk military action from the Empire of Brazil, to preserve the peace.”

With this, the Palace issued orders for the Ministry of External Affairs to dispatch word to the embassies of the several American states notifying their governments of the Brazilian ultimatum - and call upon members of the Pan-American Council to join with the Imperial Navy in the deployment of a combined fleet to be stationed off the coast of southern Cuba, there to serve as a deterrent for any grave actions by General Diaz of Cuba.

For this effort, the Emperor issued orders for the deployment of the Home Squadron under command of Vice-Admiral Leal Ferreira and the Amphibious Squadron to lead the Pan-American fleet. In addition to these units, at the permission of the Venezuelan Government, the Empire of Brazil has be authorized to pre-deploy additional units for deployment to Cuba following initial landings - if such a thing becomes necessary. For the cause of Peace, Brazil was fully committed.

    3 — Para-class guided missile destroyer
    4 — Niterói-class frigate (ASW & GP)
    4 — Inhaúma-class corvette (ASW)
    1 — Humaita-class attack submarine

    4 — Zubr-class LCAC (500 Marines/Ship)
    2 — Ceara-class LST (340 Marines, 12 APC/Ship)
    2 — Bahia-class LPD (520 Marines, 25 MBT/HIMS. Bahia & 520 Marines, 80 IFV/HIMS. Salvador)

      3,720 Marines (1st Marine Expedition)
      24 EE-11 Urutu APCs
      25 EE-T1 Osório MBT
      80 CV90 IFV

    8th Army Division (40,000 Soldiers)*

      *[i]Corresponding land equipment - Tanks, APCs, IFVs, Artillery, Support Brigades[i]

    Supporting Air Forces;

      II. Combat Support Squadron (24 Panavia Tornado IDV)
      V. Recon Squadron (10 Panavia Tornado ECR)
      IV. Fighter Squadron (18 SU-27 Flankers Air-superiority)
      VI. Fighter Squadron (24 MiG-29 Fulcrum Multi-Role)
      XX. Air Logistics & Support Squadron (6 IL-76 Heavy Lift, 1 A-50 AWACs, & 2 IL-78 Aerial Refueling)

Canada condemns Brazil's blatant disregard for sovereignty and peaceful stability. There is a difference between Soviet and Chinese equipment and Cuban equipment of foriegn-orgin.

Nonador wrote:
    September 1992

    FOR THE CAUSE OF STABILITY - BRAZIL LEADS CHARGE TO PRESERVE PEACE IN THE AMERICAS

Just months after the region was set upon the abyss of war by rogue elements in Colombia, the Americas have again found themselves teetering on the edge. With the death of revolutionary leader, Fidel Castro of Soviet socialist republic of cuba, and subsequent military take over - the flight of socialist and communist support for the nation left them desperate for options. Instead of choosing peace and diplomacy, as was expected of every modern state, the new regime in Cuba elected to threaten the use of force against Chinese and Soviet personnel who would attempt to repossess the equipment given to the previous government. With orders given to close their bases, and both powers attempting to withdraw their forces - word reached Alvarado Palace that Cuban forces had been mobilized in an attempt to stop the Soviets and Chinese from repossessing the equipment. With this revelation, His Imperial Majesty Luiz the first, at the request of his allies in the Pan-American Cooperation Council, issued orders to the Ministry of Defense for the mobilization of the Imperial Navy to intervene in the crisis before the great Dragon and Bear descended upon the hemisphere.

To the Government in Cuba, the directive was clear:

    ”Surrender Soviet and Chinese Equipment. Let their troops leave peacefully - or risk military action from the Empire of Brazil, to preserve the peace.”

With this, the Palace issued orders for the Ministry of External Affairs to dispatch word to the embassies of the several American states notifying their governments of the Brazilian ultimatum - and call upon members of the Pan-American Council to join with the Imperial Navy in the deployment of a combined fleet to be stationed off the coast of southern Cuba, there to serve as a deterrent for any grave actions by General Diaz of Cuba.

For this effort, the Emperor issued orders for the deployment of the Home Squadron under command of Vice-Admiral Leal Ferreira and the Amphibious Squadron to lead the Pan-American fleet. In addition to these units, at the permission of the Venezuelan Government, the Empire of Brazil has be authorized to pre-deploy additional units for deployment to Cuba following initial landings - if such a thing becomes necessary. For the cause of Peace, Brazil was fully committed.

Argentinian fleet will meet Brazillian fleet and begin a joint operation to overlook the peacefull operation of withdrawal by the Soviets and Chineses

Bachover wrote:Canada condemns Brazil's blatant disregard for sovereignty and peaceful stability. There is a difference between Soviet and Chinese equipment and Cuban equipment of foriegn-orgin.

Calm down, no sovereignty was blatantly disregarded.

We make sure Cuba doesn't start WW3 with stunts we would all regret....

Nevbrejnovitz wrote:Calm down, no sovereignty was blatantly disregarded.

We make sure Cuba doesn't start WW3 with stunts we would all regret....

I was just making a statement, Canada still condemns any possible attack on Cuba.

OsivoII wrote:Ehhh Arab nations don’t really interest me in Rp

:(

Bachover wrote:I was just making a statement, Canada still condemns any possible attack on Cuba.

Understood: no attacks are made, yet.

Only Cuba can decides of its fate with his actions

League of Sovereign States - Japan signs

Shōguns Tamogami and Yamazaki were present today at the signing ceremony for the creation of the League of Sovereign States, a massive global Alliance including many World and Regional Powers. While Japan was also a member of the YCO, the YCO was a mainly economical Organisation with only minor security agreements in place. It was however a vital move to strengthen the already growing ties with not only the USSR and China but all Nations that are set to sign the Document and join the League.

Japan had seen the end of the Cold War, only to be followed by the creation of the EDC, another Military Bloc set on having its will be heard. It was because of this that Japan knew that conflict could arise if it did not join a Powerful Bloc itself, rather than remain mainly neutral and outside of any existing system of Alliances. The League would bring together these various Nations and their similar geo-political Goals in defence of each other, to ensure Global Peace.

Shōgun Yamazaki was the only of the two to make a Public Statement on the signing :

    "I am very proud that we were able to come to such a fruitful agreement today. So many Nations, amongst whom are some with which Japan
    has not exactly maintained good relations in the past, but we were able to put that aside for common future goals. What it does mean is that after
    decades of trying to tiptoe between the East and West, we have finally found our place within this new Bloc. I see it as more of an evolution of the
    reconciliation agreement than anything else. I hope that the League flourishes for decades to come, and that we can cement relations with our
    fellow Members."

Not only was the Agreement made for a need of security and out of a wish to deepen ties however, Japan has in recent times come to the belief that the EDC might seek to breach the Ankara Accords in the future. Therefore the safest Offense was the establishment of a strong Defence, in the eyes of the Ministry of War and both Shōguns. Military sales between members would also provide for an extremely healthy Security environment, which Japan had already benefitted from in regards to the PRC & USSR.

Ranponian wrote:League of Sovereign States - Japan signs

Shōguns Tamogami and Yamazaki were present today at the signing ceremony for the creation of the League of Sovereign States, a massive global Alliance including many World and Regional Powers. While Japan was also a member of the YCO, the YCO was a mainly economical Organisation with only minor security agreements in place. It was however a vital move to strengthen the already growing ties with not only the USSR and China but all Nations that are set to sign the Document and join the League.

Japan had seen the end of the Cold War, only to be followed by the creation of the EDC, another Military Bloc set on having its will be heard. It was because of this that Japan knew that conflict could arise if it did not join a Powerful Bloc itself, rather than remain mainly neutral and outside of any existing system of Alliances. The League would bring together these various Nations and their similar geo-political Goals in defence of each other, to ensure Global Peace.

Shōgun Yamazaki was the only of the two to make a Public Statement on the signing :

    "I am very proud that we were able to come to such a fruitful agreement today. So many Nations, amongst whom are some with which Japan
    has not exactly maintained good relations in the past, but we were able to put that aside for common future goals. What it does mean is that after
    decades of trying to tiptoe between the East and West, we have finally found our place within this new Bloc. I see it as more of an evolution of the
    reconciliation agreement than anything else. I hope that the League flourishes for decades to come, and that we can cement relations with our
    fellow Members."

Not only was the Agreement made for a need of security and out of a wish to deepen ties however, Japan has in recent times come to the belief that the EDC might seek to breach the Ankara Accords in the future. Therefore the safest Offense was the establishment of a strong Defence, in the eyes of the Ministry of War and both Shōguns. Military sales between members would also provide for an extremely healthy Security environment, which Japan had already benefitted from in regards to the PRC & USSR.

SEPTEMBER 1992
THE SOVIET UNION BECOMES FOUNDING MEMBER OF THE LEAGUE OF SOVEREIGN NATIONS.
THE CREATION
SOVIET UNION, RSFSR, MOSCOW - EVENING
___

The Soviet Union has had a off, and on, relationship with the EDC - with its collapse inevitable, the Soviet Union pulled its membership from the organization, with the end of the EDC and the end of the Soviet Union propagating Western European interests, the Soviet Union was able to collaborate far more with Asian nations, along with others from across the world. And thus it was logical for the Soviet Union to begin talks with China, Japan, the North and others to create a new organization, one that would stand for its interests.

So, with Japan, China, The North, Brazil, The Balkan Union, Portugal, Quebec and Turkey The League of Sovereign Nations, commonly referred to as simply “The League” in the Soviet Union was founded among the nations. It would, without a doubt, be the most powerful organization on earth as stated by Soviet media outlets.

«12. . .85,44385,44485,44585,44685,44785,44885,449. . .86,41386,414»

Advertisement