WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Cloud Landing contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Cloud Landing
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Cloud Landing is ranked 1,784th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Galactic Empire of Starcreation||Capitalist Paradise||“Science will lead the nation to victory”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Brovers||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Patience and perseverance have a magical effect.”|
- : The Republic of Brawlstar Bibi departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Akhand Hind departed this region for Warzone Airspace.
- : The Protectorate of Mohacian Space and Land Defense departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Before writing an issue Fauxia resigned as rra of Cloud Landing.
- : The Republic of Before writing an issue Fauxia departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Before writing an issue Fauxia abolished the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Before writing an issue Fauxia updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Before writing an issue Fauxia lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Before writing an issue Fauxia appointed The Republic of Before writing an issue Fauxia as rra with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Cloud Landing.
- : The Republic of Before writing an issue Fauxia dismissed A sexy nation as NPA of Cloud Landing.
Cloud Landing Regional Message Board
So who drives the inteligence behing the great tecnologic advances that your nation had? AI?
Depends on how deep thinking of an AI you mean. Are our programs on computers not AI already? Limited one might say but AI none the less. Computers as a whole, a complex bunch of AI controlled by humans mostly. A mixture between that of what is AI and human controls the fate for our technological advances. For now we are separate. But in the future, perhaps, AI and human can flow freely in thought along the same neurological pathways.
Hmm...i think that in half a century that might happen...but i do wonder if that merger happens can we continue to consider ourselfs human?
I would not expect all humans to be able to merge with that of artificial intelligence. But those that do must have the brain will to cope with a machine in their thoughts all the time. Artificial intelligence will be its own race built by humans. Together we can fight to the bitter end or create for the good of the universe. The better question is, will mankind let itself be torn apart by petty arguments or will we move forward until the end of time?
Good evening! We are honoured to receive this event, as our embassies established. The states of Kogaion, salute your initiative!
May our regions thrive and manifest within mutual harmony!
KOGAION Foreign Affairs Apparatus
https://youtu.be/bZxcDm0_fY4 The amazing and wonderful NS++!
Founded on October 18, 2015