WA Delegate: The Mighty Paws of Kleinekatzen (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in City Ankh Morpork
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, City Ankh Morpork is ranked 25,551st in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Grumpy Nation of Saugeen 2||Iron Fist Consumerists||“This year we will have 0 casualties!”|
|2.||The Sword of Fight-ing||Father Knows Best State||“Killing equals honor!”|
|3.||The Subjective Objectivity of Perfect Unreality||Democratic Socialists||“If you can't join em, fight for a week then surrender.”|
|4.||The Mighty Paws of Kleinekatzen||Father Knows Best State||“Everyone will dance with the Reaper, so learn to Tango!”|
|5.||The Frequently Inebriated Nation of Saugeen||Anarchy||“I have a cunning plan...”|
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Mighty Paws of Kleinekatzen rejected Matheo's request for regional embassies.
- : The Royal Federation of The Supreme nation of matheo of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Mighty Paws of Kleinekatzen rejected The Embassy's request for regional embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Grumpy Nation of Saugeen 2 arrived from Osiris.
- : Embassy established between Deliciousness and City Ankh Morpork.
- : The Democratic Republic of Chaopia of the region Discworld proposed constructing embassies.
City Ankh Morpork Regional Message Board
Things are getting a bit dicey out here. Damn WA cancelling our research. Good thing we got the (bit delayed actually) march on them!
Yep, someone actually followed protocol on embassy request.
That's a new one. I guess some people do read the small print.
Greetings from your sister region Ankh Morpork! We're coming out of an activity slump and are aiming to be more vibrant and bigger than ever. If you need anything, please let myself or any members of the City Council know.
Lord servion, Patrician of Ankh Morpork
Greetings from Deliciousness! Wotcher!
Thanks for the embassy! We bring a humble gift of Discworld specialties: pints of Winkle's Old Peculiar and some Ecksian Named Meat Pie Floaters! (Fluffy. The meat was named Fluffy.)
We look forward to a Long-lived, Uneventful, and... dare we say, even Somewhat-Boring alliance!
*yawn* oh look at that the paperwork was done by someone else nice.
I fear a terrible precedent has been set.
I finished 209 in the world for best nation - just missing out on immortality as the leader board only covers the top 200.
At one point I was the 24,039 best nation - showing that there really is no accounting for taste.
Gosh, finally got this impPad (aka iPad) to work with my paperwork....although how can they call it a paperless office if I have to fill out paperwork in triplicate to get one? Then a physical copy of the work I do on the iPad has to be provided in triplicate for ‘accountability’?
Ooc:- finally remembered password so I could use my iPad instead of pc.