WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Mynor
Last WA Update:
Christmas Island contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in Christmas Island
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, Christmas Island is ranked 6,776th in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The Queen's State of Mynor||Conservative Democracy||“Advance Fair”|
|2.||The Republic of Christmas Camel||Democratic Socialists||“holidays”|
- : Embassy established between Latvija and Christmas Island.
- : Embassy established between Christmas Island and Mariana Islands.
- : Embassy cancelled between Lobamba and Christmas Island.
- : Embassy cancelled between Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Christmas Island.
- : The Queen's State of Oscoda of the region Mariana Islands agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Mynor proposed constructing embassies with Mariana Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Mynor agreed to construct embassies with Latvija.
- : The Queen's State of Mynor ordered the closure of embassies between Christmas Island and Lobamba.
- : The Queen's State of Mynor ordered the closure of embassies between Christmas Island and Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- : The Queendom of Latvija Central of the region Latvija proposed constructing embassies.
Christmas Island Regional Message Board
Greetings from TAO. Just passing through on WalkAbout. My oh my ... it has been a long time since my last visit. Hope everyone is well.
*floats in over the horizon*
Any room for a few billion hot air balloons?
Christmas greetings from TAO. Good to be here for the holiday again.
Merry Christmas! :D
Drivin’ through the snow (beep beep)
In a one horsepower car (beep beep)
O’er the roads I go
Crap I blew a tire!
Merry Christmas peeps! Catch you on the flip side!
And a happy new year! Flying on......
*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us, and happy holidays to all!
Good cheer and good fortune to you.
Merry Christmas again!