WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in Christmas
A measure of the general physical health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Christmas is ranked 8,118th in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The Festivities of Christmas Eve||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All I Want For Christmas Is....”|
|2.||The Holiday Traditions of Christmas Morning||New York Times Democracy||“Merry Christmas”|
|3.||The Santa States of Ho Ho Ho||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ho Ho Ho!”|
|4.||The Republic of Catification||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|5.||The Xmas Day Transmogrification of Mr Grinch||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Maybe Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!”|
|6.||The Queendom of Aehgererweni||New York Times Democracy||“Puppeteer”|
|7.||The Festive Christmas Community of Bears of the North Pole||Corporate Bordello||“We are Santa's BIG helpers”|
|8.||The Merry and Bright Republic of The Holly and the Ivy||New York Times Democracy||“Merry Christmas!”|
|9.||The Dictatorship of Tinseltoes||Authoritarian Democracy||“Tinseltoes the fourth”|
|10.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Quosk||Psychotic Dictatorship||“In vino veritas”|
- : The Kingdom of Noel arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of BrusselSprout arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Planctonia arrived from Anarchy.
- : Complications of originality ceased to exist.
- : Cotlchol 6 ceased to exist.
- : 10th redneck company ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Planctonia departed this region for Anarchy.
- : The Kingdom of Planctonia arrived from 10000 Islands.
- : The Colony of Goldentopia arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Dominion of Gatorade Thirst Quencher arrived from The East Pacific.
Christmas Regional Message Board
Yo, TGW, we were actually here for the detags, because TWP ❤️s Christmas. But since you're here, mind detagging for us? Thanks muchly. :p
As is often said on Christmas, it's the thought that counts. :P
Hooray, we are back in the goverment.
162 days until Christmas!
Hello to all the Christmas lovers
I wonder whether the World Survey's definition of 'Drug Use' includes gingerbread... or sugar-plums... ?