WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Christmas
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Christmas is ranked 1,890th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Tinseltoes||Authoritarian Democracy||“Tinseltoes the fourth”|
|2.||The Santa States of Ho Ho Ho||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ho Ho Ho!”|
|3.||The Evil Empire of Santa is Satan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Worship Me This Christmas!”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Kr||New York Times Democracy||“Krypton”|
|5.||The Xmas Mass Murder Spree of Robot Santa-||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ho ho ho! It's time to get jolly on your naughty *sses!”|
|6.||The Return of Santa Claus||New York Times Democracy||“Ho Ho Ho!”|
|7.||The Republic of Klear||Free-Market Paradise||“Hi”|
|8.||The United Christmas States of Enfoil||Left-wing Utopia||“The promise”|
|9.||The North Pole Alliance of Thran||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Raise above yourself!”|
|10.||The Nomadic Peoples of Old Man Frost||Father Knows Best State||“С новым годом!”|
- : The Republic of Kepler-9b departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Republic of HD 4203 c departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Rogue Nation of Snuggggglellss departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Klori Danarce XXIX departed this region for Rybecker Scrapyard.
- : The Armed Republic of Gluehwein arrived from Balder.
- : The People's Republic of Rahlana arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Stob Celles arrived from America.
- : The Free Land of Glockamole of the region Warzone Africa proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of SerboroX departed this region for Violet Irises.
- : The Republic of The 3rd Reich of Germany departed this region for Boston.
Christmas Regional Message Board
Noooo! I'm a poisonous Mushmellow :]
*Hands Mr Grinch another mushmellow*
*hands Grinch a whole bag*
Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!
"Vomitted Nuclear Mushmellow Clouds" suddenly comes to mind with the impending apocalypse.
New tornado poll.
Greetings! I have come back home after a visit to the homeland to assess Nukeday naughtiness and niceness!