WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republiek of Suid-AAfrika
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Federation of Conservative Nations, Free Market Federation, Union of Nationalists, Bus Stop, Vatican, 1st Lutheran Christian Community, United States of America, Chinese Republic, Gypsy Lands, Nazi Europa, League of Capitalism, Lardyland, Second Kekistani Republic, Brasil, The Gordo Alliance of Got Beef, Bible Believers, and 12 others.Union of Christian Nations, Farkasfalka, The Embassy, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Right to Life, Northern Atlantic Ocean, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Roman Byzantine Union, United Imperial Union, The Holy Reich of Greater Germania, Regionless, and Assembly of Christian Nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Christian Nations Union
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Christian Nations Union is ranked 4,549th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Republic of Karaniak||Moralistic Democracy||“홍익인간 弘益人間 Devotion to the Welfare of Humanity”|
|2.||The Republiek of Suid-AAfrika||Capitalist Paradise||“Ex Unitate Vires”|
|3.||The Republic of IsraelChai||Capitalist Paradise||“Hatikvah l'Adonai”|
|4.||The República of Portuguesa du Estado Novo||Father Knows Best State||“Deus, Pátria e Familia”|
|5.||The Federation of Russiskaya Federatsya||Capitalist Paradise||“За Россия!”|
|6.||The United Kingdom of Grossbritannien und Nordirland||New York Times Democracy||“Dieu et mon droit”|
|7.||The Republic of Republique du Chine||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“神, 家庭, 國家”|
|8.||The United States of Current-America||New York Times Democracy||“In God We Trust”|
|9.||The Republic of Polska Catholic Poland||Free-Market Paradise||“Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Espanol Franquista||Corporate Police State||“Una, Grande y Libre!”|
- : The Federation of Aaltir of the region Glory of nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republiek of Suid-AAfrika removed a dispatch.
- : Embassy cancelled between The haven of calebia and Christian Nations Union.
- : The Kingdom of JipanguJapan arrived from Osiris.
- : The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors of the region United Christian Empires of the West aborted construction of embassies with Christian Nations Union.
- : The United Kingdom of Grossbritannien und Nordirland agreed to construct embassies with United Christian Empires of the West.
- : The Holy Christian Empire of Dominant Oppressors of the region United Christian Empires of the West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Augusto Pinochet Vengeance Force and Christian Nations Union.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Christian Nations Union.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Christian Nations Union.
Christian Nations Union Regional Message Board
Count me in.
Hi everyone, I'd really appreciate your vote for me as the World Assembly Secretary-General page=election
I am running as a Moderate, Centrist & Christian candidate and was really hoping for us to turn out to show NationStates we have a strong voice and promote sensible policy, multilateralism, peace and shine God's light on the world and if the Regional Leadership are behind me, to give me the Regional Boost & Endorse Me :)
- THE CANDIDATE OF THE SENSIBLE CENTRE -
■ Dominant Oppressors - Founder - United Christian Empire of the West
■ The Democratic Nation of Unovia - Minister of Foreign Affairs - New World Union
■ Nikoland Piczi - 2nd Deputy Secretary-General - United League of Nations
■ Sanpine - Attorney-General - League of Christian Nations
The Democratic Nation of Unovia: "In a sea of extremes, it is refreshing to see such a moderate who is willing to listen to others. Regions who are in the moderate camp, such as New World Union, appreciate a grassroots campaign, like Ecclestia."
-The Democratic Nation of Unovia Minister of Foreign Affairs in New World Union
Please telegram Ecclestia if your Region would like to support the campaign
Union of Christian Nations
- Founder & WA Delegate:Union of Christian Nations
- Chair: Court of International Law and Justice
- Foreign Secretary:Europe
Centrism, Multilateralism, Social Liberalism, Green Liberalism,
Christian Democracy, Pacifism.
Thank you for considering my candidacy for Secretary-General of the World Assembly.
Having had a range of experience in a multitude of Regions & positions, I stand, asking for your vote to this prestigious chair. I have 3 guiding ideological principles which I will always employ in every regional & interregional decision-making.
1. Liberalism - Liberalism advocates for the liberty and equal rights of all individuals. This manifests for me as Social Liberalism which endorses the expansion of civil and political rights and calls for a regulated free market economy and international sphere which promotes the liberty and rights of all individuals. I also also aim to advance Green Liberalism which recognises that environmental degradation has adverse effects on people livelihoods and advocates for sustainable practices to be embedded within liberal economic and social spheres.
2. Multilateralism - Multilateralism is a foreign policy stance which aims to work with a broad set of actors to achieve common goals. I am Pro-WA and encourage participation in the World Assembly (WA) as well as actively support and promote interregional organisations and treaties. Informed by my christian faith, I am also a pacifist and strongly advocate for the peaceful, non-violent settlement of disputes and actively promote peace and co-operation.
3. Christian Democracy - Christian Democracy advocates for strong, robust and independent democratic institutions alongside a commitment to the welfare of people, believing this to be the most important factor in making economic and social policy decisions. This places us economically in the centre where a green social market-economy with free trade, private ownership & fair competition are mixed with a welfare state, social policy & environmental regulation.
Jocospor for WA Secretary-General!
That's exactly why I'm doing it.
You don't like me (probabl- okay, definitely).
But in the last four years, no one has fought as hard as I have to expose the blatant corruption of the World Assembly.
Hell, I sacrificed my reputation for it, and took my region with me.
- Why should forum drafting make or break a resolution?
Why should a resolution's author be judged harder than a resolution's content?
Why shouldn't you self-commend/condemn/liberate?
All this is dictated by the WA Elite. (Trust me, they do exist.)
I intend to, as I always have, put a stop to that.
Under a World Assembly I lead, the QUALITY OF A RESOLUTION will be ALL THAT MATTERS.
No more deceit. No more Elite.
No more bullsh*t.
FOR WA SECRETARY-GENERAL
founder of the
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators
and sole proprietor of the
MONET & CHARDIN CHAMPAGNE COMPANY LTD
Authorised for public distribution by:
The Shadow Cult, Vocryae
1st April 2020
I'm always happy when a Christian region accepts my request thanks for having embassies with us
Thanks for participating in the NS Christian Denomination Census! You'll find the results below. Also, we welcome you to worship today with the NationStates Christian Community Church. Grace & Peace to you all :)
Non-Trinitarian Restorationism (inc.LDS)^
Presbyterian & Reformed
Pentecostal & Charismatic
Other Christian, nfd
Link: 2020 Census
*In 2015, Lutheran and Methodist were polled in the same category
**'Other Christian, nfd' are classified as 'Non-Denominational' in branch classifications.
^Includes Biblical Unitarian Groups such as :Christadelphians & Jehovah's Witnesses as well as Mormons such as: Latter-day Saints & Community of Christ.