WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Chilamanus contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Chilamanus
World Census agents tested the sharpness of household objects, the softness of children's play equipment, and the survival rate of people taking late walks to determine how safe each nation is to visit.
As a region, Chilamanus is ranked 14,873rd in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Federation of Charbera||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Peace and Justice”|
|2.||The Flight School of Spoons||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Look Over There”|
|3.||The Worlds of Zarzone||Capitalist Paradise||“In God we trust!”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Plum Island and Chilamanus.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Chilamanus.
- : The Federation of Charbera lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Federation of Charbera ordered the closure of embassies between Chilamanus and The Black Hawks.
- : The Federation of Charbera ordered the closure of embassies between Chilamanus and Plum Island.
- : The Federation of Charbera removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Federation of Charbera abolished the region's flag.
- : The Federation of Charbera updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Federation of Charbera password-protected the region.
- : The Federation of Charbera appointed The Federation of Charbera as Caretaker with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Chilamanus.
Chilamanus Regional Message Board
The answer is "starting", and the words, as taking away letters, goes like this:
ooooohhhh! that makes so much sense! I just finished my writing staar and my mind is poooop
You were pretty close though since you guessed words that started with "s" and ended with "ing"
well I had heard it before from my aunt and I couldn't remember. I just thought of a past tense word with an s
On the poll, my answer is other, as it is the King of Spades
purple balloons covered in red a's b's and c's along with orange flowers and a green center
Wow, it's been nearly 200 days since this chat has been used :o