WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Chilamanus contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Education in Chilamanus
Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.
As a region, Chilamanus is ranked 13,939th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
|1.||The Worlds of Zarzone||Capitalist Paradise||“In God we trust!”|
|2.||The Federation of Charbera||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Peace and Justice”|
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : Spoons ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Plum Island and Chilamanus.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Hawks and Chilamanus.
- : The Federation of Charbera lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Federation of Charbera ordered the closure of embassies between Chilamanus and The Black Hawks.
- : The Federation of Charbera ordered the closure of embassies between Chilamanus and Plum Island.
- : The Federation of Charbera removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Federation of Charbera abolished the region's flag.
- : The Federation of Charbera updated the World Factbook entry.
Chilamanus Regional Message Board
The answer is "starting", and the words, as taking away letters, goes like this:
ooooohhhh! that makes so much sense! I just finished my writing staar and my mind is poooop
You were pretty close though since you guessed words that started with "s" and ended with "ing"
well I had heard it before from my aunt and I couldn't remember. I just thought of a past tense word with an s
On the poll, my answer is other, as it is the King of Spades
purple balloons covered in red a's b's and c's along with orange flowers and a green center
Wow, it's been nearly 200 days since this chat has been used :o