WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Sealiam (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Regionless, The Sea Of Love, The Known World, The Bar on the corner of every region, Gypsy Lands, Fredonia, Bus Stop, The Wooloo Pact, The Great Universe, Europe but better, Old Zealand, New West Indies, The Union of Benevolent Leader, The Moon, Asia, Chicken overlords, and 13 others.Laraniem, Compatibility, Warzone Sandbox, Codex Ylvus, Union of Nationalists, The Sands, A Card Farm, Just relax, The Vincence Empire, The Anti Fascism Alliances, Trendsetter, Alnobia, and The Embassy.
Tags: Anarchist, Anime, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Casual, Cyberpunk, Defender, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, F7er, Free Trade, Future Tech, and 15 others.Game Player, General Assembly, Human-Only, Issues Player, Neutral, Pacifist, Regional Government, Security Council, Serious, Silly, Small, Social, Trading Cards, Video Game, and World Assembly.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Cheddar
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Cheddar is ranked 12,800th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Holy Lucky Ghost Santa of Awesomeland012345||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Moo”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Sealiam||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“All hail the Seal”|
|3.||The Republic of Cheddar Official||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cheddar rules!”|
|4.||The Allied States of Nroleer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forward unto the dawn”|
|5.||The Empire of Skryrim||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Might Makes Right”|
|6.||The Federation of Xetharia||Capitalist Paradise||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|7.||The Republic of The New England Islands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Together, we shall conquer”|
- : The Holy Lucky Ghost Santa of Awesomeland012345 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Kingdom of Sealiam became regional WA Delegate.
- : Embassy established between Cheddar and The Embassy.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Sealiam lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Lower Slobbovia of the region The Embassy agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Lucky Ghost Santa of Awesomeland012345 proposed constructing embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Theocracy of Uanpegeph departed this region for Embassylandia.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Cheddar.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Cheddar.
Cheddar Regional Message Board
Hello all. Just a friendly reminder from The Vincence Empire to our allies that this week there is a international census being taken on who will win the Election 2020: The pink weasel🐿️ or the orange sloth🐻? We don't know if it'll be like this historic win but we hope it won't end in this. Peace and good week to all!
Read all about it!
- Layem Times Issue 24
- The Rejected Times Issue LXII
- The Cable - November 2020
- Layem Times Issue 23
- The Monthly Tabloid | October Issue
- Labyrinthine Chronicle- October 2020
- LaraCast Ep 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T78ZGjCB-3Y
- NationStates News October 13
- Layem Times Issue 21
- https://nationstates.news NS Today
- Daily Line
Greetings all! Just letting you know that LaraFest is here!
To celebrate our 2nd birthday in Laraniem , we're holding an action-packed, week-long party!
Read all about it, and PLEASE UPVOTE so that others can join in too!
To celebrate Laraniem's 2ND birthday, we introduce to you, LaraFest. A week long party full of everything that makes Laraniem special. And yes, YOU'RE INVITED! (Whoo!)
So come along, join us! We don't mind where you're from, as long as you know how to have fun.
"Where is this happening?" You may ask.
Most of LaraFest will be on-site, on our RMB. However, if you don't have access, be sure to drop into our discord server and join in with the fun.
Sorry folks, but my back and legs are starting to suffer under the weight of all these newspapers as I do the rounds of your RMBs. This will be the last delivery.
You'll still be able to find The NewsStand dispatch on the "best dispatches" screen.
If you prefer to get notifications, subscribe to The Embassy's The Cable newsletter. There's a NewsStand section in that.
If you have a newspaper you want featured in The NewsStand, send a link via telegram to All wild things.
Read all about it!
- The Cable - December 2020
- Layem Times Issue 27
- Labyrinthine Chronicle- November 2020
- The Monthly Tabloid | November Edition
- St Abby Times
- The Rejected Times Brief News III
- The Herald - Issue I
- Layem Times Issue 26
- Layem Times Issue 25
- NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Daily Line
They're gonna refound anyways, so just eat the cheddar cheese to be refreshed.
I'm back beeches
And... now you're gone. Lol.
Good morning! Or afternoon...Night maybe...Who knows?
Let's just decide on The Best Time of the Day, and settle with that.
Laraniem's Poll'O'Clock is back, and looking for YOUR answers!
Link of Proof
Link of Proof
If there has been enough activty
If environment related
I'm relocating this puppet. Call me if you need me!
It has been fun though, Cheddar. Toodle-pip!