by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Canada Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

«12. . .379380381382383384385. . .389390»

Very Small and Unusually Obscure Island wrote:I like it, Though Perhaps slightly more colourful:
https://www.thegate.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Canada-Day.jpg

(not my work either...)

That link is redirecting to a review of Ghost Rider. I take it that's not what you meant.

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:That link is redirecting to a review of Ghost Rider. I take it that's not what you meant.

No.... perhaps I can find another...

Here: http://thepoliticalbouillon.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/8086903740_e42fc59018_c.jpg

If That doesn't work, I will dispose of my dysfunctional computer immediately...

Devil Heart and Almonaster Nuevo

Very Small and Unusually Obscure Island wrote:No.... perhaps I can find another...

Here: http://thepoliticalbouillon.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/8086903740_e42fc59018_c.jpg

If That doesn't work, I will dispose of my dysfunctional computer immediately...

Ooh, that's pretty!

A thumbs-up from me.

Very Small and Unusually Obscure Island

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Ooh, that's pretty!

A thumbs-up from me.

Agreed! 👍

Very Small and Unusually Obscure Island

You have been blessed with clothes. Wear them, for it will keep you warm and presentable.

Edit: Yes, they have anything you want on them =)

Stormaen, Parkplace, Far Armern, Very Small and Unusually Obscure Island, and 1 otherCopttommans

well thats new

CLOTHES wrote:You have been blessed with clothes. Wear them, for it will keep you warm and presentable.

Are they pink and purple and have cupcakes on them? I will wear them if they do.

It's way too hot in Canada to wear clothes this week.

Nudist convention confirmed? *begins to tentatively take off shirt*

Copttommans

Manesero wrote:It's way too hot in Canada to wear clothes this week.

Temp is starting to drop in BC tho

Everyday is a ParrrrTay for over 30.000 billion ParrrrTayians! Beer and doughnuts for all.

Devil Heart, Almonaster Nuevo, Stormaen, Laughterandsunshine, and 4 othersCryptozoology, Copttommans, Arcaz, and Pancake Moon

A very exclusive club - only 690 members in the world and 3 in Canada.

Nearly 10 times the world average population. Congratulations.

Devil Heart, Stormaen, Parkplace, Copttommans, and 1 otherArcaz

30 billion... Wow! Iíll drink to that! (You know, if thereís enough left after filling 30 billion cups...)

Parkplace, Dekelio, Very Small and Unusually Obscure Island, Copttommans, and 1 otherArcaz

The latest Force Flyer is out!

http://z8.invisionfree.com/NationStates_Canada/index.php?showtopic=7159

Parkplace and Copttommans

Renegalle wrote:The latest Force Flyer is out!

http://z8.invisionfree.com/NationStates_Canada/index.php?showtopic=7159

Certified as true.

Renegalle and Copttommans

Happy Thanksgiving! We brought rum, and rum cake!

Almonaster Nuevo, TheMaritimes, Maple Islands, Dekelio, and 2 othersCopttommans, and Arcaz

TheMaritimes wrote:Happy Thanksgiving!

Here Here!

I think you mean "hear, hear!", but yeah.

Very Small and Unusually Obscure Island

Happy Thanksgiving Canada! *sips some rum and eats some cake*

NewTexas and Copttommans

Happy Thanksgiving Canada from Texas with love and gravy! 🦃🍁🦃

Parkplace and Copttommans

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

Parkplace

There is currently two new resolutions at vote. I will cast my vote based on the result of this poll. Please remember that you can only vote once no matter how many nations you may have in Canada.

http://z8.invisionfree.com/NationStates_Canada/index.php?showforum=28

«12. . .379380381382383384385. . .389390»