WA Delegate: The Pubs of Parkplace (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in Canada
World Census staff compiled lists over Smart Phone related traffic accidents to determine which nations have the largest Information Technology industries.
As a region, Canada is ranked 2,479th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|1.||The Elitist Economic State of Elbega||Left-Leaning College State||“All economic models are wrong, but some are useful.”|
|2.||The Common Sense Republic of Sharpanistan||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Live Long & Prosper”|
|3.||The Principality of Fomdaeborg||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Fornication is Compulsory”|
|4.||The Zombie hunters of Almonaster Nuevo||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Libertad y Justicia”|
|5.||The Brotherhood of Manesero||Capitalist Paradise||“Eternal vigilance”|
|6.||The Federation of Vancili||Democratic Socialists||“Strive to success”|
|7.||The Sadistic Dungeons of Psycho Birds||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Like... we care? ”|
|8.||The Mildly Oppressive Republic of SLAM-ER||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Resistance is futile.”|
|9.||The Dominion of Craptastica||New York Times Democracy||“This is why we can't have nice things!”|
|10.||The Postmodern Democracy of Arcaz||Left-Leaning College State||“What is there to be afraid of?”|
- : The SQUEEEEEEEEEing of BabyPanda arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Womapoke arrived from The Canadian Union.
- : The Eternal Optimism of Oilers Fans arrived from Balder.
- : Andrew scheers canada ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Rwssia arrived from The Communist Bloc.
- : The Zombie hunters of Almonaster Nuevo rejected French Colonies's request for regional embassies.
- : The Royal Kingdom of Itanan of the region French Colonies proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Maple Leaf People of United Canada Alliance arrived from Osiris.
- : The Canadian Kingdom of New Kildonan arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Confederacy of Zoroastriansts arrived from The North Pacific.
Canada Regional Message Board
I wonder how many similarities Canada and India has given the British influences. Maple syrup is always yummy!
We share an official language for starters. Although, I find Indians speak a more ‘proper’ English than Canadians do. Perhaps our ‘English’ is more diluted with ‘American English’.
That's probably a common denominator across the Commonwealth.
Indian English varies a lot. Some accents I find easy to follow, others really hard.
What I think is a key problem for me is that a lot of Indian languages have a syllable rhythm rather than grammatical stress (as in British and Canadian English). That affects the speech patterns for people from the relevant parts of India, and I get lost trying to find the pattern I am used to.
Per me, engles es mera difisil si un australian parla. Acel pronunsia no es fasil de comprende per un comensor como me ci ia ave aprende la engles de canada tota sua vive.
Oops wrong thread. I was saying I don't have any issue understanding every variant of english and french.