WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Hollow Point, The Savage Garden, Arconian Empire, Bus Stop, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Illuminati, International Debating Area, Neo Otaku Utopia, Ivory Tower, The Great Universe, Weed, Pokemon World, and Gypsy Lands.
Calhoun CC is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Calhoun CC
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Calhoun CC is ranked 25,077th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Republic of Silwesen Tigon||Right-wing Utopia||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
- : Embassy cancelled between POLATION and Calhoun CC.
- : The Chungkuo of The Kuomintang of the region Union of Nationalists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Bam 25 of the region POLATION ordered the closure of its embassy in Calhoun CC.
- : Embassy cancelled between Codex Ylvus and Calhoun CC.
- : The Republic of Bam 13 of the region Codex Ylvus ordered the closure of its embassy in Calhoun CC.
- : The Fighter Ace of Katerose von Kreutzer of the region Codex Ylvus cancelled the closure of its embassy in Calhoun CC.
- : The Republic of Miralis 88 of the region Codex Ylvus ordered the closure of its embassy in Calhoun CC.
- : Boa constrictor of the region Codex Ylvus cancelled the closure of its embassy in Calhoun CC.
- : The Its All Ohio of Warlord Mike DeWine of the region Codex Ylvus ordered the closure of its embassy in Calhoun CC.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Glorious Nations of Iwaku and Calhoun CC.
Calhoun CC Regional Message Board
Within 2 days we have lost 2 of our very own. Sugar cubes ceased to exist as of 4/10/18 and Vartion 2 as of 4/11/18. We can only hope that we don't lost anymore nations. We are still currently waiting for out founder Magikarp kingdom to return form his "vacation". May we all try to survive the best we can. God speed.
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Donít let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!
Dear Nations of Calhoun CC,
Itís been an honor to be your delegate for over a year now, and Iíve had the greatest pleasure of doing so. However with my completion at Calhoun CC and my transfer to UAH complete, I am officially resigning my position and leaving the region. I hope you guys will survive well without me and I hope only the best for you all.
Why do people live here?
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**