WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Bunicken contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in Bunicken
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, Bunicken is ranked 3,427th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The Federation of Gaeslan 288||Democratic Socialists||“En í kvöld lýkur vetri sérhvers vinnandi manns . . .”|
|2.||The Panda Communes of Antifascist Pandas||New York Times Democracy||“Bash the Fash!”|
|3.||The People's Republic of Zulankan Outpost 75||New York Times Democracy||“ˇHasta la Victoria Siempre!”|
- : The nation who always picks option 1 of the region Spam proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Gabrialist Monarchy of Horse Sea of the region Dacia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Mansuetian sentinel ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between The MT Army and Bunicken.
- : Embassy established between Bunicken and Antifa.
- : All you fascists bound to lose agreed to construct embassies with Antifa.
- : All you fascists bound to lose agreed to construct embassies with The MT Army.
- : The MT Army Guardian of JJ Kale of the region The MT Army proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Armed and Unified Community of International Antifascist Action of the region Antifa proposed constructing embassies.
- : All you fascists bound to lose departed this region for Spear Danes.
Bunicken Regional Message Board
Perhaps we should have on the RMB a discussion on combating the far right. I'll start:
A big difference between the far right and the far left is that presented with a new situation the far left has a tendency to retreat into theoretical analysis of a situation, thus meaning that we never get anything done. This sounds like a bad thing, but better that that the alternative.
The far right, being as their politics is a little more... intuitive... rely on "common sense" and gut feeling, thus precluding analysis. This is exemplified in their rejection of academia and other scholarship. They can act a lot faster because they make no attempt to be conscientious in their action. It's the politics of "I don't care", of simple solutions to complex problems. Junk food politics. No-one ever thought outside the box on the far-right, they just make the box bigger, and scarier, and in the worst cases, genocidal.
What do fellow Red Fleet comrades think? How do we fight this? Must we become populist and junk-food-y ourselves?
that's not actually why you were expelled from the Fleet, but you know that! :)
The bigger problem in my opinion is the complete fracturing and factionalization of the left.
We need to make our arguments understandable to modern workers. Most modern workers don't have the time to read and digest and understand Capital, and if they do, that doesn't mean they understand how it applies to their life in the twenty-first century.
I think the rise of new, easy-to-read and easy-to-share professional-looking media like Jacobin is a positive development for the left.
Usscf armed forces, Antifascist Pandas, and Ossendorf
I was a GDP fighter long ago, here to assist. Long live The MT Army and TRF.