WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Montrandecs Neighbours.
Brotherhood of Charaxia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Secular in Brotherhood of Charaxia
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and chakra wellbeing in order to determine the most godforsaken nations.
As a region, Brotherhood of Charaxia is ranked 12,030th in the world for Most Secular.
|1.||The Jingoistic States of Green Monday||Anarchy||“Peace and Justice”|
|2.||The Republic of Aurelian W32||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace and Justice”|
|3.||The Dominion of Planarian Puppet 33||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Squidge”|
- : The Republic of Aurelian W32 arrived from Horse Cart Pulled.
- : The Dominion of Planarian Puppet 33 arrived from Horse Cart Pulled.
- : Greenarch ceased to exist.
- : Charaxville ceased to exist.
- : Stor truttlan ceased to exist.
- : Foreth ceased to exist.
- : Niodix ceased to exist.
- : The bright eclipse ceased to exist.
- : Capital wealth ceased to exist.
- : The battery city ceased to exist.
Brotherhood of Charaxia Regional Message Board
At one point, I dabbled in it a bit. But after having to essentially respawn my nation again and again, I sorta gave up on reapplying.
Wait... that means Iím the only person who can actually become the WA delegate.
I believe that one of us would have to also become a WA member in order to endorse you - which I'll do, I suppose
Yeah I realized that