WA Delegate (non-executive): The Free Land of A saor tuath (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in British Isles
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, British Isles is ranked 3,576th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Kingdom of EinArlein||Iron Fist Consumerists||“To Maintain Peace”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of United Territories of Hong Kong||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“(≧∇≦)”|
|3.||The Federal of Republic of Steelport||Democratic Socialists||“L'unité, la justice et la liberté pour la patrie”|
|4.||The United Kingdom of Razor6514||Corporate Police State||“Strike Hard Strike Sure”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Plutoniar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nolite timere ut et audere”|
|6.||The Dominion of Kronavia||Corporate Bordello||“Ex Eadem Matre”|
|7.||The Armed Republic of Missing Control||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why not?”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Zotland||Democratic Socialists||“Dum Spiro Spero”|
|9.||The Republic of Derex||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“derex everywhere”|
|10.||The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Canada||Democratic Socialists||“Evil to him who evil thinks”|
- : Celtic tiger ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of Plutoniar arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Democratic Republic of TBA departed this region for The Pacific.
- : Jessjohnesik ceased to exist.
- : The Commonwealth of England Ireland Scotland of the region Cromwells England proposed constructing embassies.
- : Birchicovo ceased to exist.
- : United cakedom ceased to exist.
- : The Dominion of Escade Said Its Purple Doofus departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Teenage Anarchist 20 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The The of The of The of The of of Madame Essien ejected and banned The Nomadic Peoples of Teenage Anarchist 20 from the region.
British Isles Regional Message Board
Tried, didn't like.
Sudkapp, that was entirely unnecessary and I thought that the issue had been dropped by the relevant parts.
People are free to move to wherever they want. Pax Britannia houses a big part of the older British Isles community but I'm not sure just how many of the nation in both regions are from that far back.
Why is the tags removed?
So erh... Guys I'm back from my busy work
Why's there fewer nations than before?
Because with the current state of the region they don't mean much.
Welcome back! And well, that's what happens when there's no recruitment and people stop logging on to their nations.
Recruitment must be insatiable in order for a region to survive.