WA Delegate (non-executive): The Free Land of A saor tuath (elected )
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in British Isles
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, British Isles is ranked 6,662nd in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The Free Land of A saor tuath||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Truth lies where darkness dies.”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of United Territories of Hong Kong||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“(≧∇≦)”|
|3.||The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Canada||Democratic Socialists||“Evil to him who evil thinks”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of Missing Control||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why not?”|
|5.||The Commonwealth of Zerias||Capitalist Paradise||“Motto”|
|6.||The Republic of Derex||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“derex everywhere”|
|7.||The Empire of Oasinuk||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This Space Intentionally Left Blank”|
|8.||The United States of The Welsh Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gogoniant i'r famwlad”|
|9.||The The of The of The of The of of Madame Essien||New York Times Democracy||“To Love Is To Live.”|
|10.||The Excessive Soppiness of Madeline Bassett||Anarchy||“The Stars are God's Daisy Chain”|
- : The People's Republic of Hong Shen of the region Ebenezer proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Principality of Itiao arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Hong kong independentists ceased to exist.
- : Scorthumberland ceased to exist.
- : The Gorilla Warfare Specialists of Hungry departed this region for The Fridge.
- : The Gorilla Warfare Specialists of Hungry arrived from Tasty treats.
- : The City-States of Milwalkiee of the region The United Nations of Justopia II proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Gorilla Warfare Specialists of Hungry departed this region for Tasty treats.
- : The United States of The Welsh Empire arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Wakeshire departed this region for Union of Allied States.
British Isles Regional Message Board
Why's there fewer nations than before?
Because with the current state of the region they don't mean much.
Welcome back! And well, that's what happens when there's no recruitment and people stop logging on to their nations.
Recruitment must be insatiable in order for a region to survive.
I am finally back! only 19 nations tho...
oWo what's this